This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: PWAA 2016-17  (Read 230144 times)

Tripod

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-1
Re: PWAA 2016-17
« Reply #285 on: October 14, 2016, 10:33:21 AM »
I promised myself that I would only read some of the stuff and never respond but enough is enough. I understand that this trans guy has a son on the wada wave team, his kid isn't part of their top two lines but this guy seems to think the Wave are going to be the next next expansion team in the NHL. I've watched them play, 6 very good kids and an 8 ft goalie who doesn't move. 

Pistonkev, you are all over this board everyday, do you live for this site or are you the administrator? Your kid plays on Bantam AA in Valencia and he should be playing Bantam B for the heat.  Keep out of the PW pages troll

Where are the Bears parents at? Did D Kim get fired yet? Here's a guy who had not 1, but 2! AAA 04 teams taken away from him at tsc.  Nice $40 an hour to skate around his little stick in the corner of pick wick. 

My Kings will end up the top team in AA.   
Pistonkev PLEASE post where your kid plays, he's not a pwaa, Go back and swing from Pavel's fruit sack.  Weirdo

Teams are viewed as a whole, from all the posts I have seen from Trans (even when it goes against my kids team) they are credited or discredited as a team. For you to flat out call specific kids out makes you a DOUCHE in my book. Agree or disagree...it is a discussion forum, live with it or go pay for some therapy.

I could not agree more.

As a Kings parent myself I have to admit the Westside post is especially embarrassing for me.  For a guy who "only reads some stuff" you took it to a new level.

To call out a child is a shitty thing to do publicly. 

For the other points you make I guess it's your opinion.  If they were mine I would keep them to myself.  You know what they say about Karma.

Westside, if you are a hockey parent, you should have signed a parent code of conduct and realized that this is as public a forum as watching a game at a hockey rink.  The kids can come and read what "adults" are posting.  You should seriously be ashamed of yourself.  You should see if the admin can retract your posts and/or you should be banned. 

The bantam age specific module has a chapter about kids developing a sense of self.  If one of those kids directly or indirectly reads your comments, it pretty much amounts to online bullying.  Whatever insecurities and anger you are harboring, you should keep it away from other people's kids and maybe reflect on how you interact with your own, if you do in fact have some. 

Maverick

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +27/-11
« Reply #286 on: October 14, 2016, 10:49:58 AM »
I promised myself that I would only read some of the stuff and never respond but enough is enough. I understand that this trans guy has a son on the wada wave team, his kid isn't part of their top two lines but this guy seems to think the Wave are going to be the next next expansion team in the NHL. I've watched them play, 6 very good kids and an 8 ft goalie who doesn't move. 

Pistonkev, you are all over this board everyday, do you live for this site or are you the administrator? Your kid plays on Bantam AA in Valencia and he should be playing Bantam B for the heat.  Keep out of the PW pages troll

Where are the Bears parents at? Did D Kim get fired yet? Here's a guy who had not 1, but 2! AAA 04 teams taken away from him at tsc.  Nice $40 an hour to skate around his little stick in the corner of pick wick. 

My Kings will end up the top team in AA.   
Pistonkev PLEASE post where your kid plays, he's not a pwaa, Go back and swing from Pavel's fruit sack.  Weirdo

Sounds like someone is still a little butt-hurt after his team was sent home not once, but twice in the playoffs last year.

Get off Trans and Piston, new fish. They might be assholes, but they are our assholes, and they call it like they see it.

Exactly!  but, I have never seen anything assholy from P-Kev.  And Tranny might be a dick sometimes, but he is pretty much the oracle on the weekend picks!

As for westside or "D Bag", calling out specific kids is bullshit.  This forum is for parent shit talking about a fuckin game.  Lighten up Francis!  Who cares what the thread we are in, most of us have multiple kids in different levels and some on different teams.

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #287 on: October 14, 2016, 10:59:08 AM »
Maverick, your a loser.  You think it's 'ok' for a parent to handicap youth hockey?   I call it as I see it, Pistonkev has no business in the PWAA forum   It's kinda creepy that he watches games that his kid doesn't play in.  My AA kings own the division and the rest of you are jealous.  Now go run to Pavel Piston.  Trans go back on Facebook and tell us again how great you kid... I mean team is!!!
I'm a new fish?  I'm a fu!ckin shark bitc$s..   My Kings are all bite. 

Hockey05

• Midget
  • LR Justice +59/-33
« Reply #288 on: October 14, 2016, 11:19:00 AM »
If your kid is playing AA, where have you been?  I've seen it all in youth hockey Westside (cough) I mean D'Bag.  If your biggest problem is handicapping games then you don't know shit.  It's parents like you that ruin this sport.  I'm sure somebody will figure out your kids name.  There's only so many kids on that team, and probably every person that posts knows half of them.

We all have friends whose kids play the sport, we all live in ice rinks, and most of us love the sport.  It is a given we are going to see other games and kids at other levels play. 

I always thought Jr King parents were some of classiest, but I guess some trailer trash got mixed into that team.  I feel bad for the other families and I'm sure as hell glad I don't have to travel to Quebec with you or your kid. 

Welcome to the board, I hope it doesn't impact your kid or the team he skates for this year or next.  It is a small community. 

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:23:42 AM by Hockey05 »

A1Hockey Fan

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +30/-14
« Reply #289 on: October 14, 2016, 11:23:07 AM »
Maverick, your a loser.  You think it's 'ok' for a parent to handicap youth hockey?   I call it as I see it, Pistonkev has no business in the PWAA forum   It's kinda creepy that he watches games that his kid doesn't play in.  My AA kings own the division and the rest of you are jealous.  Now go run to Pavel Piston.  Trans go back on Facebook and tell us again how great you kid... I mean team is!!!

I thank you for confirming my initial assessment of you being a DOUCHE. Seems to me you are either bitter or trying to live vicariously through your kid, how sad. Again try some therapy, it may do wonders for some of those internal issues you seem to have.

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #290 on: October 14, 2016, 11:26:02 AM »

Just wondering how many shifts you will take this year since "your" Kings are all bite.

I hope they have more bite than they did in San Jose last season..[size=78%]. [/size]

I have a feeling that Douche'side is actually "Crash" from the Bantam boards who believes pre-season is the equivalent of the Stanley Cup finals?!

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #291 on: October 14, 2016, 11:33:09 AM »
Why the name calling.  You guys are Bullying me lmfao.  What a bunch of losers.  You all wish you were on my team.  Bunch of weird jealous freaks.  It's the Kings and then the rest.  Deal with it.  Quebec? I can't wait to go. What's the matter Trans Wave.  Can't afford the trip? Oh that's right, your team ain't good enough.  Piston kev please only post in ur kids division.  GKG.  Socal hockey parents are a bunch or keyboard Rambos.  I'm a douche? Lol ok   Losers.   

JustPlay

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
« Reply #292 on: October 14, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »
Why the name calling.  You guys are Bullying me lmfao.  What a bunch of losers.  You all wish you were on my team.  Bunch of weird jealous freaks.  It's the Kings and then the rest.  Deal with it.  Quebec? I can't wait to go. What's the matter Trans Wave.  Can't afford the trip? Oh that's right, your team ain't good enough.  Piston kev please only post in ur kids division.  GKG.  Socal hockey parents are a bunch or keyboard Rambos.  I'm a douche? Lol ok   Losers.

OK - this must be a joke.  We are all being punked, right?  Or posing as Jr. King parent in hopes the team goes on an internal witch hunt? If so, very well done...

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:43:45 AM by JustPlay »

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #293 on: October 14, 2016, 11:46:59 AM »
Find. It hard to believe your a JK parent.  If so I feel sorry for the people I know on that team,  good people.

But if you are, you seem to have a short memory as to what the outcome of the last game between. The WW/JKs was

Plus, I can't afford it.  I'm busy cleaning your pool..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:52:03 AM by trans4761 »

Tripod

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-1
« Reply #294 on: October 14, 2016, 11:50:16 AM »
If your kid is playing AA, where have you been?  I've seen it all in youth hockey Westside (cough) I mean D'Bag.  If your biggest problem is handicapping games then you don't know shit.  It's parents like you that ruin this sport.  I'm sure somebody will figure out your kids name.  There's only so many kids on that team, and probably every person that posts knows half of them.

We all have friends whose kids play the sport, we all live in ice rinks, and most of us love the sport.  It is a given we are going to see other games and kids at other levels play. 

I always thought Jr King parents were some of classiest, but I guess some trailer trash got mixed into that team.  I feel bad for the other families and I'm sure as hell glad I don't have to travel to Quebec with you or your kid. 

Welcome to the board, I hope it doesn't impact your kid or the team he skates for this year or next.  It is a small community.

'05,

...to Quebec with you or YOUR KID.  Really?  Maybe I missed it.  What did Jr. Westside do to become such a poor travel partner?

Westside is Friday's entertainment on what would otherwise be a quiet morning.  He crossed the line with his trash talking and for a second there, it seems you have also typed faster than your brain.

At this point, Westside clearly likes the attention.  From his tone, he could very well be some kid trying to get adults roused up which can be enjoyable for a kid since it makes them feel as if they are at the same level. 

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #295 on: October 14, 2016, 12:05:45 PM »
You all act as if this is YOUR BOARD, it's not. I'm here to let you know that my Jr Kings are the real deal.  Pistonkev please stay in your lane.  Trans-sexual, stop betting on youth sports, it's weird dude.  For the rest of you Hilliary voters go fuk urself. 

Handboni

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +9/-15
« Reply #296 on: October 14, 2016, 12:24:19 PM »
You all act as if this is YOUR BOARD, it's not. I'm here to let you know that my Jr Kings are the real deal.  Pistonkev please stay in your lane.  Trans-sexual, stop betting on youth sports, it's weird dude.  For the rest of you Hilliary voters go fuk urself.

I have a rule against arguing with crazies.

Maverick

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +27/-11
« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2016, 12:30:47 PM »

This dude is actually kinda funny.  But now we know its bullshit, DB laid it on too thick with the JK comment

Stanley

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +13/-10
« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2016, 12:46:46 PM »

Ok, so this guy doesn't like Hillary or trans-sexuals, but he claims to be a JK parent? Yah, right.  We're obviously being punked.

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2016, 12:52:08 PM »

Nice Troll, you had me for a minute.