This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: PWAA 2016-17  (Read 230160 times)

Hockey05

• Midget
  • LR Justice +59/-33
Re: PWAA 2016-17
« Reply #300 on: October 14, 2016, 12:55:37 PM »
If your kid is playing AA, where have you been?  I've seen it all in youth hockey Westside (cough) I mean D'Bag.  If your biggest problem is handicapping games then you don't know shit.  It's parents like you that ruin this sport.  I'm sure somebody will figure out your kids name.  There's only so many kids on that team, and probably every person that posts knows half of them.

We all have friends whose kids play the sport, we all live in ice rinks, and most of us love the sport.  It is a given we are going to see other games and kids at other levels play. 

I always thought Jr King parents were some of classiest, but I guess some trailer trash got mixed into that team.  I feel bad for the other families and I'm sure as hell glad I don't have to travel to Quebec with you or your kid. 

Welcome to the board, I hope it doesn't impact your kid or the team he skates for this year or next.  It is a small community.

'05,

...to Quebec with you or YOUR KID.  Really?  Maybe I missed it.  What did Jr. Westside do to become such a poor travel partner?

Westside is Friday's entertainment on what would otherwise be a quiet morning.  He crossed the line with his trash talking and for a second there, it seems you have also typed faster than your brain.

At this point, Westside clearly likes the attention.  From his tone, he could very well be some kid trying to get adults roused up which can be enjoyable for a kid since it makes them feel as if they are at the same level.

We can all laugh but calling out coaches trying to make a living and kids that play on teams isn't cool.  But hey it isn't all bad, he has lit up the board the most since Zamboni Driver.  Maybe he'll announce who your kid is next. 

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2016, 01:04:43 PM »
Don't be mad because my kid is on the best AA team in SoCal.  Next year he will be wearing the purple and Gold making dad proud.  West side is always the best side.  Hand job boni go pay for lessons for ur sorry azz kid.  Mine don't need them!  Now go back with Tranny and Pistonkev and dream about Jr Kings hockey.   Sorry azz parents.  Wave hockey, wave goodbye.   

Northland

• Mite
  • LR Justice +2/-6
  • Kings Never Die
« Reply #302 on: October 14, 2016, 01:14:28 PM »
Don't be mad because my kid is on the best AA team in SoCal.  Next year he will be wearing the purple and Gold making dad proud.  West side is always the best side.  Hand job boni go pay for lessons for ur sorry azz kid.  Mine don't need them!  Now go back with Tranny and Pistonkev and dream about Jr Kings hockey.   Sorry azz parents.  Wave hockey, wave goodbye.   

This has to be some kind of joke and id wager Westside has no kid on any Kings team and he's more likely to be a disgruntled guy whose kid was not picked by the Wave.  The field narrows on suspects.

Tripod

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-1
« Reply #303 on: October 14, 2016, 01:22:51 PM »
If your kid is playing AA, where have you been?  I've seen it all in youth hockey Westside (cough) I mean D'Bag.  If your biggest problem is handicapping games then you don't know shit.  It's parents like you that ruin this sport.  I'm sure somebody will figure out your kids name.  There's only so many kids on that team, and probably every person that posts knows half of them.

We all have friends whose kids play the sport, we all live in ice rinks, and most of us love the sport.  It is a given we are going to see other games and kids at other levels play. 

I always thought Jr King parents were some of classiest, but I guess some trailer trash got mixed into that team.  I feel bad for the other families and I'm sure as hell glad I don't have to travel to Quebec with you or your kid. 

Welcome to the board, I hope it doesn't impact your kid or the team he skates for this year or next.  It is a small community.

'05,

...to Quebec with you or YOUR KID.  Really?  Maybe I missed it.  What did Jr. Westside do to become such a poor travel partner?

Westside is Friday's entertainment on what would otherwise be a quiet morning.  He crossed the line with his trash talking and for a second there, it seems you have also typed faster than your brain.

At this point, Westside clearly likes the attention.  From his tone, he could very well be some kid trying to get adults roused up which can be enjoyable for a kid since it makes them feel as if they are at the same level.

We can all laugh but calling out coaches trying to make a living and kids that play on teams isn't cool.  But hey it isn't all bad, he has lit up the board the most since Zamboni Driver.  Maybe he'll announce who your kid is next.

Who is laughing?  Maybe you missed my post earlier on about parent code of conduct. 

I try to maintain a certain level of anonymity, so an announcement would be unlikely.

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2016, 01:37:21 PM »
I should have had my stud tryout for 05 AAA   He's an 05 and can skate circles around those sorry kids, besides the current 05 aaa team has played like 5 games this year and didn't make playoffs in AA last year.  Don't worry 05aaa Kings.  My son is coming to save you from getting beat down by the ducks all year.  The AA kings would embarrass the 05 aaa kings.  The wave are going down.  Trans gender get ur kid more lessons.   He will need it.   

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #305 on: October 14, 2016, 01:45:09 PM »

'05,

Calling out coaches is what this board is about.  We as parents need to know who to keep our kids away from.  You should ignore one or two complaints about a coach but, pay attention to the body of work.  I have never heard a good thing about the coach he called out...

As for calling out kids indirectly or directly is bad form and he needs to evaluate why he would do such a thing.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #306 on: October 14, 2016, 02:04:54 PM »

'05,

Calling out coaches is what this board is about.  We as parents need to know who to keep our kids away from.  You should ignore one or two complaints about a coach but, pay attention to the body of work.  I have never heard a good thing about the coach he called out...

As for calling out kids indirectly or directly is bad form and he needs to evaluate why he would do such a thing.
Picked last in kickball ???

Summer camp rape ????? Who knows......

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #307 on: October 14, 2016, 02:13:41 PM »
Tranny keep those comments for your psych.  U don't need to share ur past experiences with the youth hockey scum in SoCal.  Your confused, I understand your a Tranny. 

A1Hockey Fan

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +30/-14
« Reply #308 on: October 14, 2016, 02:18:55 PM »
Tranny keep those comments for your psych.  U don't need to share ur past experiences with the youth hockey scum in SoCal.  Your confused, I understand your a Tranny.

Try "YOU'RE" for you are....as in reference to someone, "YOUR" as in belonging to or associated with.

Just trying to help, at first I thought it was just an error but I see that it is continuously being done.  ;)

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #309 on: October 14, 2016, 02:40:34 PM »
Always an English major in the gallery.  I'm done here.  Bunch of wasted time.  Go back to paying your over paid coaches for terrible lessons.  You will never have the class I possess nor the talent level of my child.  GKG.  Purple and Gold next year.  Don't be jealous Wave Tranny  make sure you get off with hand job boni.  Maybe Pistonkev can handicap how many strokes it takes hand boni to make you bust!  Haaaaa 

Just Saying

« Reply #310 on: October 14, 2016, 02:48:20 PM »

Try "YOU'RE" for you are....as in reference to someone, "YOUR" as in belonging to or associated with.

Just trying to help, at first I thought it was just an error but I see that it is continuously being done.  ;)

It's being done on purpose at this point in an attempt to hide his identity. In a day or so, as the room gets tighter around him, he'll delete his account and all of his comments.  The most telling aspect, though, is the beef with Daniel Kim. Venture down that rabbit hole and you've found your man...

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #311 on: October 14, 2016, 03:04:54 PM »
Mickey D's.  Wada.  Bickley, they all suck.  They steal your $$$.  Kings keep the best coaches ;)
Next year the 05s will be the best around    I shall return then!  Until then keep shoving cash down the coaches throat maybe ur kid will play. 

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »
Douche'side is a Goalie Dad.

Rumor 'round the campfire is that he once sent dick picks out to other parents.

Also heard his significant other has a taste for other hockey Dad's because he couldn't keep her happy.

We know who you are.

Those in the know will connect the dots. No need for posting a first and last name even though he likes to attack kids online like the loser troll that he is .

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #313 on: October 14, 2016, 03:54:50 PM »
Keep tryin   

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #314 on: October 14, 2016, 04:26:21 PM »
Douche'side is a Goalie Dad.

Rumor 'round the campfire is that he once sent dick picks out to other parents.

Also heard his significant other has a taste for other hockey Dad's because he couldn't keep her happy.

We know who you are.

Those in the know will connect the dots. No need for posting a first and last name even though he likes to attack kids online like the loser troll that he is .
Sancho is the pool guy !  KNEW IT !!
How does Sancho taste ????