Hockey Discussions > Squirt Hockey

Squirt A 2016-17

(1/156) > >>

Hockey999999:
How did try outs go for everybody?

goalie_dad:
Most of the Squirt A teams were in the Anaheim tourney for Labor Day.  Seemed like all the teams were competitive except The Mariners.  Any teams stand out?  Where did Jr Kings play for Labor Day?  I saw Bears played against BB teams so can't judge that performance.

MO-ICETIME:

--- Quote from: goalie_dad on September 06, 2016, 10:26:34 PM ---Most of the Squirt A teams were in the Anaheim tourney for Labor Day.  Seemed like all the teams were competitive except The Mariners.  Any teams stand out?  Where did Jr Kings play for Labor Day?  I saw Bears played against BB teams so can't judge that performance.

--- End quote ---

I watched the Bears play the Jr Sharks 06 Squirt A team for the Championship, which they won and also noticed on online they beat them during pool play 6-2. I guess everyone will have a better idea after this weekend!  :-X :-X

#4BobbyOrr:
Kings took the weekend off.  Going out of town later this month.

Just Saying:

--- Quote from: goalie_dad on September 06, 2016, 10:26:34 PM ---Most of the Squirt A teams were in the Anaheim tourney for Labor Day.  Seemed like all the teams were competitive except The Mariners.  Any teams stand out?  Where did Jr Kings play for Labor Day?  I saw Bears played against BB teams so can't judge that performance.

--- End quote ---

Word on the street is that the Mariners are dropping down... which leaves only 8 teams in Squirt A... which means all the teams have made the playoffs!  So congratulations to all the teams!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version