This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Squirt A 2016-17  (Read 290868 times)

bobbyrobby

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-0
Re: Squirt A 2016-17
« Reply #735 on: February 16, 2017, 10:16:15 PM »
Tommy the Bomber, you have lost all credibility on this site.  You claim to be the parent of an 06 goalie on EK's Squirt A2 team.  Yet you also claim to be the parent ejected at Sunday's Ducks vs Icedogs game.  Those that were there know that neither the 06 goalie nor his parents were at the rink and also know that the parent ejected does not have a goalie on EK's team.  Remember Koolaid reminded you the hockey world is small and people know which kid belongs to which parents.  So you have lied.  Question is, are you:
A. 06 Goalie's parent on EK's Squirt A2 and likes to claim other parent ejections as their own
B. parent who was ejected
C. none of the above

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #736 on: February 17, 2017, 06:20:42 AM »
please see attached pic
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:30:11 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #737 on: February 17, 2017, 07:35:38 AM »
BB, asked why I got kicked out originally. I didn't say I did. Also KDTK also assumed it was me that got kicked out so I went with it. I wasn't the parent that was asked to leave.

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #738 on: February 17, 2017, 09:29:12 AM »

BB, asked why I got kicked out originally. I didn't say I did. Also KDTK also assumed it was me that got kicked out so I went with it. I wasn't the parent that was asked to leave.
MY APOLOGY, you never did say you were the one who was ejected, it was said about you and I did make that assumption, I'm sorry please forgive me.  That being said, there are other things that you allow us "fellow parents to go with" that we know are not true, however, per others request, I will send you direct messages.

There is a lesson here though for the rest of us parents to learn, at the expense of the dad who was ejected.  I started asking so many questions because I do know the father who was ejected, and he is not the '06 goalie dad. 

This embarrassed, humiliated & repentant dad was ejected, match penalty, SCAHA Rule #17.12 Spectator Ejection:
a) The   spectator   will   be   ejected   and   shall   leave   the   rink   property   and   shall   not   be allowed   re-entry   to   the   property   for   a   minimum   of   three   (3)   hours
b) The   scoresheet   shall   be   documented   that   an   ejection   occurred. The referee   will   file   a   report   within   24   hours   with   the   League
c) The   club   of   the   offending   spectator   shall   be   fined   up   to   $250   per   ejection, payable   to   the   League   within   30   days
d) The   spectator   will   immediately   be   suspended   from   all   USA   Hockey   activities   for 30   days.
e) The   team   Manager   is   responsible   for   facilitating   compliance   with   this   rule including   assisting   with   identification   of   the   offending   party

In his words, after one of his sons teammates roughing penalty, he did inappropriately say to the referee,
"your joking right"
"how useless are you" (this is when referee threw him out)
"how & why does the truth offend you"
"you never even gave me a warning"
"I'm not leaving" said this 3 times, but when Coach EK asked him to leave he did leave immediately. 

He did NOT use any profanity & claims he has video evidence.  He was very frustrated with both officials and now per SCAHA #17.12 d) will miss his sons Presidents Day Tournament games, final SCAHA games and some playoffs.

This dad was not present at the time but was also told the reason Coach EK was ejected is because of EK's frustration with the officials also and their lack of communication to him.  It was supposed to be a 5-3 power play, he did not understand nor did he receive an explanation of the delay of game given for the spectator ejection.  The officials were going onto his bench, grabbing athletes and "placing" them in the penalty box, 2 of them actually and after Coach EK's ejection did grab a 3rd, making 4 Jr Ducks in the box, 3 skaters & a goalie on the ice and 1 on the bench.

Like Disco Dan, this suspended dad is usually very appreciative and respectful to the officials, but WOW, lesson learned! Personally I am very glad that I don't think I've ever yelled at this official, because truth be told I also appreciate & respect the officials BUT have said ALOT more, even used expletives while telling them where to go and how fast to get there

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:07:05 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

area51

• Midget
  • LR Justice +82/-61
« Reply #739 on: February 17, 2017, 11:38:34 AM »
if you are one of the many (me included) that sometimes just can't help but yell at the refs or likes to yell words of encouragement to their kids (move your feet), best thing to do is never sit in the bleachers. stay down low behind the glass!

Xfactor_56

« Reply #740 on: February 20, 2017, 05:23:21 PM »
if you are one of the many (me included) that sometimes just can't help but yell at the refs or likes to yell words of encouragement to their kids (move your feet), best thing to do is never sit in the bleachers. stay down low behind the glass!

THIS!!  :)

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #741 on: February 20, 2017, 10:18:10 PM »
Oh boy, anybody at SD Cal State Games, Escondido Iceoplex, PWA, Sunday 2/20/17, PWA game with pictures or story?

Allegedly a parent "did not stay behind the glass" instead pushing/punching opposing team players as well as grabbing the goalie by his bucket?

Was given the opportunity to exit the arena in bracelets by 2 SD 👮 officers in a 4 door sedan with lights on top! 

That's gonna be more than a 30 day USA Hockey suspension!

Pics & story please?!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 05:35:23 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #742 on: February 21, 2017, 05:54:59 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS!

Anaheim Jr Ice Dogs - Squirt A
Colorado Springs Tiger Hockey
President's Day '17 CHAMPIONS

Anaheim Jr Ducks1 - Squirt A Runtso
President's Day '17 got Silver

Artesia Wave - Squirt A
SD Cal State Games

California Golden Bears - Squirt A
Arizona Hockey Union

President's Day Invitational '17 CHAMPIONS
(Bear71 & JustSaying, thought you were going to be in Las Vegas? Please see disclaimer below)

LA Jr Kings - Squirt A
Tinseltown? @ TSC El Segundo

SD Jr Gulls - Squirt A
SD Cal State Games

(Tournaments and above results found on CA Rubber Magazine.  Parents, please update and tell us corrections.)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:33:16 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

BBelieber

• Mite
  • LR Justice +6/-0
« Reply #743 on: February 21, 2017, 09:41:30 AM »
He did NOT use any profanity & claims he has video evidence.  He was very frustrated with both officials and now per SCAHA #17.12 d) will miss his sons Presidents Day Tournament games, final SCAHA games and some playoffs.

Like Disco Dan, this suspended dad is usually very appreciative and respectful to the officials, but WOW, lesson learned! Personally I am very glad that I don't think I've ever yelled at this official, because truth be told I also appreciate & respect the officials BUT have said ALOT more, even used expletives while telling them where to go and how fast to get there 
If this version of the facts is accurate, with video proof, seems like a 30-day suspension is excessive.  No parent penalty/suspension shows on SCAHA page currently for 2/12/17 game.  I assume your "embarrassed, humiliated & repentant dad" is challenging the suspension, and was able to enjoy some Presidents' Day Hockey in person, as opposed to via FaceTime. 

TTB, your trolling needs work.  You ain't no Zamboni Driver.  RIP, Zam. 

goalie_dad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +17/-8
« Reply #744 on: February 21, 2017, 09:54:18 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS!

Anaheim Jr Ice Dogs - Squirt A

Anaheim Jr Ducks1 - Squirt A Runtso

Artesia Wave - Squirt A
SD Cal State Games

California Golden Bears - Squirt A
Arizona Hockey Union

President's Day Invitational '17 CHAMPIONS
(Bear71 & JustSaying, thought you were going to be in Las Vegas? Please see disclaimer below)

LA Jr Kings - Squirt A
Tinseltown? @ TSC El Segundo

SD Jr Gulls - Squirt A
SD Cal State Games

(Tournaments and above results found on CA Rubber Magazine.  Parents, please update and tell us corrections.)

I did well this weekend on my picks, 7 of the 8 finalist and 2-2 in picking champs. 

Congrats to all the Squirt A teams that represented So Cal well.

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #745 on: February 22, 2017, 04:51:29 AM »
"TTB, your trolling needs work.  You ain't no Zamboni Driver.  RIP, Zam."

Truer words have never been spoken BB, RIP Zamboni Driver!  Rumor has it that though that ZD's "wonderful words of wisdoms & misspellings" are now being presented to us under the screen name Kangaroo Jack.

Also, your assumption is correct.  Suspension was challenged and sentence reduced to 1 game.

TTB, I mean GD, he also mentioned to me that your team went 3-0 in their SD tournament, scoring 29 goals while allowing only 3, yet TTB Jr & his teammates were only offered a 3rd vs 4th Bronze Game, at the SD Tournament.  Making 3 SCAHA Squirt A teams 3-0 in that Tournament, tiebreaker was Goals Against. 1st place - Jr Gulls allowing only 1 & 2nd place - Wave allowing only 2, getting them into the Championship Game. 

Great Job TTB Jr., I mean GD Jr., who also won their Bronze Game 7-0. Meaning TTB Jr, I mean GD Jr and the '07 goalie allowed only 3 goals against in 4 games.  The Champion Jr Gulls allowed 4 goals in 4 games and The Wave allowed only 8 goals through 4 games, impressive.

GD, I mean TTB Jr. great job with your picks though & agreed, GREAT JOB SoCal Squirt A teams!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 04:59:10 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

goalie_dad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +17/-8
« Reply #746 on: February 22, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »
"TTB, your trolling needs work.  You ain't no Zamboni Driver.  RIP, Zam."

Truer words have never been spoken BB, RIP Zamboni Driver!  Rumor has it that though that ZD's "wonderful words of wisdoms & misspellings" are now being presented to us under the screen name Kangaroo Jack.

Also, your assumption is correct.  Suspension was challenged and sentence reduced to 1 game.

TTB, I mean GD, he also mentioned to me that your team went 3-0 in their SD tournament, scoring 29 goals while allowing only 3, yet TTB Jr & his teammates were only offered a 3rd vs 4th Bronze Game, at the SD Tournament.  Making 3 SCAHA Squirt A teams 3-0 in that Tournament, tiebreaker was Goals Against. 1st place - Jr Gulls allowing only 1 & 2nd place - Wave allowing only 2, getting them into the Championship Game. 

Great Job TTB Jr., I mean GD Jr., who also won their Bronze Game 7-0. Meaning TTB Jr, I mean GD Jr and the '07 goalie allowed only 3 goals against in 4 games.  The Champion Jr Gulls allowed 4 goals in 4 games and The Wave allowed only 8 goals through 4 games, impressive.

GD, I mean TTB Jr. great job with your picks though & agreed, GREAT JOB SoCal Squirt A teams!

Dude, drop it.  We are not the same person. 

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #747 on: February 22, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
"Dude, drop it.  We are not the same person."

Dude? How about Mr KFTK to you?  The 100% denial defense, how original?  I hope the retainer you paid your counsel is reasonable priced, or at least something you can afford. 
FYI, you are dealing with CRAZY hockey parents here, usually very educated, hard working and successful people who will do almost anything for their children + we are NOT stupid!
FREE ADVICE (you do get what you pay for!) Your money would be better spent on DR's prescription for your alter ego/split personality disorder. 

Find the timing very interesting that TTB has gone keyboard silent.
IMO this CalHockey board loves your power rankings, picks and predictions.
Let's allow TTB to drift away into the sunset and keep your posts to the very well put together, time consuming entertainment. 

As previously mentioned, there are people here who know ALOT about you that does not need to be posted on this CalHockey board, comprenez vous?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:57:12 PM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Kalishock

• Mite
  • LR Justice +2/-1
  • Don't ask the q.. if you can't handle the answer!
« Reply #748 on: February 23, 2017, 06:09:01 AM »
Its like..  when you watch a train wreck... and you know you should run in and help out.. but you can't stop watching it..  waiting for it...   

Maybe more like..  back in 2nd grade..  when you knew Jessie was about to get his clock cleaned.. but you kept watching..  cheering..   waiting....

The personal shit needs to stop.  Seriously.   It isn't hockey related.. its uncomfortable to read..  and its downright childish.      Im not a moderator here.. but I know they read all of the BS that everyone on here posts.   I would love if they stepped in and asked..  however pointedly they assume to do it..   that the childish crap stop.    Keep it classy.  Keep it hockey related.   I'd rather this NOT turn into an episode of Maury.

Goalie Dad..  Any lines on the games this weekend?    Thanks!

...wait.  Maybe I should say ... Mr. Goalie Dad.      ... nevermind.
Call it both ways, ref.. ya one sided bastard!

4 check

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +31/-40
« Reply #749 on: February 23, 2017, 08:21:05 AM »
Its like..  when you watch a train wreck... and you know you should run in and help out.. but you can't stop watching it..  waiting for it...   

Maybe more like..  back in 2nd grade..  when you knew Jessie was about to get his clock cleaned.. but you kept watching..  cheering..   waiting....

The personal shit needs to stop.  Seriously.   It isn't hockey related.. its uncomfortable to read..  and its downright childish.      Im not a moderator here.. but I know they read all of the BS that everyone on here posts.   I would love if they stepped in and asked..  however pointedly they assume to do it..   that the childish crap stop.    Keep it classy.  Keep it hockey related.   I'd rather this NOT turn into an episode of Maury.

Goalie Dad..  Any lines on the games this weekend?    Thanks!

...wait.  Maybe I should say ... Mr. Goalie Dad.      ... nevermind.

There was a board that did what you are suggesting, it was called SoCalHockey, they monitored the boards and gave 30 day suspensions....the board ended up sucking, that is why this board was created, I also think the posts get odd once in a while, but if they sensor anything but names and numbers of kids, this board will turn into what it was created to replace.