Hockey Discussions > Squirt Hockey

SQ. BB 2016/2017

(1/13) > >>

trans4761:
Let's get this thread started...... Where is everyone for Labor Day ????   Who's team's looks good ????  Who's team should be playing B/A (Can't wait to see Mr./Mrs. Lil Gretzky's responses)

I would like to appoligize now for anyone that I may offend over the season....too bad, grow a pair.  It's all in fun.  Smack talk is not only appreciated but expected.  Good luck to everyone this year !

Reality check:
Ok. Who cares about labor day, They all look good right now, And it should be who is going to sand bag ?

trans4761:

--- Quote from: Reality check on August 17, 2016, 10:01:52 AM ---Ok. Who cares about labor day, They all look good right now, And it should be who is going to sand bag ?

--- End quote ---
They all look good ?

You didn't see my kids team last year at this time.

MO-ICETIME:

--- Quote from: Reality check on August 17, 2016, 10:01:52 AM ---Ok. Who cares about labor day, They all look good right now, And it should be who is going to sand bag ?

--- End quote ---

Well when i see 23 teams in BB and B each (only 9 in Squirt A), it seems for the 1st time clubs are keeping kids down instead of up? Especially this yer with soooo many 06 kids playing up to PeeWee. Is this actually happening or are they "Sand bagging"? Also will SCAHA step in and actually move (pressure) teams around that "OVER/UNDER PERFORM" during preseason? Will be interesting to watch!

goalie_dad:
You missed the Ducks other SQ A team.  Runtso is a good coach who will take time with players.  His son is on the team but he does not focus on him.  His SQ A team last year was respectable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version