Hockey Discussions > Squirt Hockey

Squirt A 2017-18

<< < (2/46) > >>

Hockeymomx:
That was JK1-Macy.  I don't think they're playing up. 

JustAnotherHockeyParent:
Where did Jr. Flyers play for Labor Day? BTW, the Kings-Gasseau team is undoubtedly the best team at this early stage in the season.

OCHockeyDad07:

--- Quote from: JustAnotherHockeyParent on September 06, 2017, 09:45:48 AM ---Where did Jr. Flyers play for Labor Day? BTW, the Kings-Gasseau team is undoubtedly the best team at this early stage in the season.

--- End quote ---

"Undoubtedly"?  How so?  Where did they play Labor Day?  Based on last years results they should be strong but not number one.

SDhockeydad07:

--- Quote from: JustAnotherHockeyParent on September 06, 2017, 09:45:48 AM ---Where did Jr. Flyers play for Labor Day? BTW, the Kings-Gasseau team is undoubtedly the best team at this early stage in the season.

--- End quote ---

I don't think they're even the best Sq A team for the JD, much less all of Sq A.  In fact, they are possibly 3rd out of the 3. They went 1-3 in the Early Bird this past weekend.

#4BobbyOrr:

--- Quote from: SDhockeydad07 on September 06, 2017, 03:13:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I don't think they're even the best Sq A team for the JD, much less all of Sq A.  In fact, they are possibly 3rd out of the 3. They went 1-3 in the Early Bird this past weekend.

--- End quote ---
thats the ducks gasseau team. there is a kings gasseau team as well (kings 2)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version