Author Topic: Valencia Ice Station is Closing  (Read 281 times)

MiteyMom

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-0
Valencia Ice Station is Closing
« on: March 25, 2020, 03:55:54 PM »
So sad our rink is closing. I hope someone/ group buys is it to save it for the kids. No more Flyers as of now :(

Knuckle Puck

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +49/-6
Re: Valencia Ice Station is Closing
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 05:16:17 PM »
its a shame. isv is the nicest facility around other than irvine, but it has always seemed to have management issues. over the years, rumors have come and gone about the property owner trying to sell the property for conversion into something other than a rink. i hope that doesn't happen, and a better rink operator takes over.

Gary Sargent

• Mite
  • LR Justice +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 09:27:04 AM »

Pacific ID Camp

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 03:22:46 PM »
Was there no opportunity to sell the facility before just outright closing it down?

Would be interested to know the details if anyone can share - I know some private investors that could be interested.

Who would we contact to get any possible sale or potential sale information from?

MiteyMom

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 07:23:14 PM »
There's a Facebook page started to keep all who are interested updated with what is going on ; Ice Station Info. There seems to be people in the know on this page.
As far as what has been posted so far there was a meeting today to see about saving it, but no concrete answers yet.