Hockey Discussions > Midget Hockey

16AA 2023-24, No more CAHA weekends?

<< < (2/8) > >>

AlexJ312:
In the video, he mentions evaluations. I wonder what method of evaluation they'll use.

WTF:

--- Quote from: hockey72 on June 08, 2023, 02:32:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: goonhockey on June 08, 2023, 09:02:38 AM ---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMNPvy-VmSc&t=76s

I was just about to post this same video! :)   Yet again, SoCal teams having to go up north 4 times is a joke.  It should be split in my opinion but that's just my opinion.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
As it's been explained to me norcal teams will have the 4 weekends up north, socal teams will only have to go up north once.  The league plans for the socal team to play the 4 or 5 norcal teams in the 1 crossover weekend for that socal team.  I hope so cause i don't want to spend 15k again for AA hockey.

goonhockey:
Still only 12 teams? Who determines how many north vs south? Assume Labor Day will be used for "Evaluations"?

rc_goaliemom:
Last I heard socal will play 3 in socal and 1 in norcal. Top 12 teams make caha season, based on September scaha points.

Praise be to those of us in socal that won't have to make 4-5 trips up there thos season. Though I've memorized the SJ route hotel to rink.

AlexJ312:
I'd be ok going to No. Cal. as long as we don't have to go to Oakland again. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version