This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Bantam AA 16/17  (Read 158365 times)

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
Bantam AA 16/17
« on: June 06, 2016, 07:51:54 AM »
How do the teams look for the upcoming season?

So far I have only heard the Heat had a weak showing and Valencia is fully rostered.

How are all the other teams looking?

How did the Mariners fair after the controversy with Pavel moving?  Which teams are looking strong?

What about JKs?  After the fiasco last year was a lesson learned?

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
Re: Bantam AA 16/17
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 04:52:28 PM »
400 views and no input?  The Bantam thread is usually busy.

I guess I am not being controversial or insulting enough.... ;)

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 10:14:36 AM »
I see that Valencia has just added AA for the Endless Summer Tourney Labor Day. Where is everyone going?

Southbay Hockey

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 11:01:00 AM »
I was told that the JKs have one AA team.  Didn't see them play in any Memorial Day tournaments. 

How does the team look? 

OneandDone

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +91/-39
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:49:32 AM »
I see that Valencia has just added AA for the Endless Summer Tourney Labor Day. Where is everyone going?

IHE has so far:

OCHC1
OCHC2
Ducks
AZ Sun Devils
AZ Jr Coyotes
Carlsbad Saints
Wave (Ontario)
Gulls

IHE Tournaments

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »

IHE has so far:

OCHC1
OCHC2
Ducks
AZ Sun Devils
AZ Jr Coyotes
Carlsbad Saints
Wave (Ontario)
Gulls

The Ventura Mariners and Golden State Elite have registered for the Bantam AA division also. Only two spots left.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:49:57 PM by IHE Tournaments »

orangecone

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +14/-4
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 08:05:58 AM »
OCHC 2 (Wademan 03's) is playing the Labor Day Hockey fest.. Yorba, Lake Forest, Aliso.

Panther Coach

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +41/-21
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 08:56:13 AM »
Did the Gulls end up with a AA team?  I had heard the turnout for AA was not good hence they dropped out of the Memorial Day Tournament in Riverside.  Just curious

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 09:22:11 AM »
Did the Gulls end up with a AA team?  I had heard the turnout for AA was not good hence they dropped out of the Memorial Day Tournament in Riverside.  Just curious

It says above they are still in the tourney as AA. Where did you hear they dropped?

Panther Coach

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +41/-21
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 09:24:57 AM »

It says above they are still in the tourney as AA. Where did you hear they dropped?

I had heard it from a couple of Gulls parent's that are now on our team familiar with the program. 

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 09:30:25 AM »

I had heard it from a couple of Gulls parent's that are now on our team familiar with the program.

Oh good info thanks

Panther Coach

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +41/-21
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 09:51:37 AM »

Oh good info thanks

Their website does not show a coach assignment for AA, but it does indicate a Mite Elite coach which is great to see  ::)

Maverick

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +27/-11
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 10:55:51 AM »

Yes they put together a AA team that is supposed to play out of Poway Ice.  They dropped out of the Memorial Day Tourney only is what I heard.   

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 12:49:42 PM »

Oh good info thanks

Their website does not show a coach assignment for AA, but it does indicate a Mite Elite coach which is great to see  ::)
Sweet !
They can register and play in the Tinsel town '10 AAASUPERDUPERELITE. Division in the next tournament.

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 03:59:00 PM »

Oh good info thanks

Sweet !
They can register and play in the Tinsel town '10 AAASUPERDUPERELITE. Division in the next tournament.

They need to hook up with that 06' Ducks parent/coach and get those kids on the International circuit of tournaments before it's too late!!!!