This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Pee Wee A 2016-17  (Read 333587 times)

nirradus

• Mite
  • LR Justice +9/-7
Re: Pee Wee A 2016-17
« Reply #750 on: March 30, 2017, 11:41:10 AM »
Whoa Avcadet!! Who said anything about cheating? I certainly didn't. And how bold of you to suggest I'm a problem parent. Or that we even have a problem parent. You know nothing about me or the team. I'm only discussing things I've heard. No more and no less. Save your cheating talk for another thread. Like for example I heard that your second goalie was kicked off the team because of problems with the family. You say he quit. Okay so we heard different things. I heard that second goalie played well into the regular season. You say he did not. We're just going to have to agree that we heard different things. And really Avcadet how can you be sure about anything wrt your team? You didn't even recall you had a second goalie in the first place so your memory most of all shouldn't be counted on for anything but our amusement. Now seriously can we move on and focus on the CAHA games this weekend. You OC folks really do like to hang out in the gutter.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #751 on: March 30, 2017, 06:14:40 PM »
This thread is tremendous.

kingsofthe951

• Mite
  • LR Justice +17/-11
« Reply #752 on: March 30, 2017, 10:39:13 PM »
Update on Leafs/Eagles game this morning? The Bears are just wondering who they'll be playing next weekend.
Nirradus stop with the hypocrisy. You started this whole conspiracy theory of our goalie and even went as far as saying that he could be an 03. Now that we gave you the facts about our goalies your saying you weren't trying to acuse anyone of cheating? Grow a pair and apologize for your misleading posts or stand by what you created....as far as claiming poor sportsmanship, wasn't this your post? Yeah sportsmanship......

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #753 on: April 02, 2017, 07:58:42 PM »
Well, it's on to Spring Hockey! Great season by all the teams! Time for a new thread!

Let's start talking about the teams that had majority 05 kids and see what that looks like!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 07:59:49 PM by MO-ICETIME »

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #754 on: April 02, 2017, 09:36:32 PM »
CAHA posted:
PW A state champs Tahoe Grizzlies
OC2 came in 2nd in states. That's a huge accomplishment. You made SoCal proud!

SCAHA Champs - OC2

Great Season boys! Take some time off and get ready for next season. I am sure every one of those boys would be a great asset to any team next season! Such a great experience for all that make it that far to compete.

That's a huge acomplishment for Tahoe! That's a small place with a small pool of kids to draw from. Props to Tahoe!

nirradus

• Mite
  • LR Justice +9/-7
« Reply #755 on: April 02, 2017, 10:06:51 PM »
I heard the competition wasn't that great.

skates

« Reply #756 on: April 03, 2017, 06:26:05 AM »
CAHA posted:

SCAHA Champs - OC2

Great Season boys! Take some time off and get ready for next season. I am sure every one of those boys would be a great asset to any team next season! Such a great experience for all that make it that far to compete.

That's a huge acomplishment for Tahoe! That's a small place with a small pool of kids to draw from. Props to Tahoe!

Yes Props to Tahoe! They also have 2 kids on their roster that live in Nevada, so I am sure that they draw more kids from other areas. And they have played together for 3 years.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 06:58:10 AM by skates »

skates

« Reply #757 on: April 03, 2017, 06:30:49 AM »

Comments like that is exactly why your son will never make it to the state championship level and exactly why your team was eliminated.

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #758 on: April 03, 2017, 08:59:32 AM »

Comments like that is exactly why your son will never make it to the state championship level and exactly why your team was eliminated.

For the record what he says is his own opinion! Also his son did go to States last year!

Moving on to Spring now... lol..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:04:22 AM by MO-ICETIME »

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #759 on: April 03, 2017, 09:24:45 AM »
CAHA posted:

SCAHA Champs - OC2

Yes Props to Tahoe! They also have 2 kids on their roster that live in Nevada, so I am sure that they draw more kids from other areas. And they have played together for 3 years.

3 years?? Damn! That's rare!

I think I'm going to start hitting you up Skates for all of my scouting reports! Haha!

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #760 on: April 03, 2017, 09:27:33 AM »
CAHA posted:

SCAHA Champs - OC2

3 years?? Damn! That's rare!

I think I'm going to start hitting you up Skates for all of my scouting reports! Haha!

How shocking is it that Tahoe kids have played together for years? Where are they going to go? Sharks Bay Area?

nirradus

• Mite
  • LR Justice +9/-7
« Reply #761 on: April 03, 2017, 10:49:02 AM »
Jesus Skates. You really do have a stick up your arse! I was kidding. Joking. Being sarcastic. Obviously the competition was good enough to eliminate the #1 SoCal seeded PWA team. For the love of god get a hobby, take some medication and mellow the shuck out!  AND I believe our team was eliminated because we scored less goals than the other team. I don't see how winning or losing any game has much to do with me or my opinions.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:52:02 AM by nirradus »

Avcadet

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +7/-7
« Reply #762 on: April 03, 2017, 02:38:26 PM »
CAHA posted:

SCAHA Champs - OC2

Skates, you are a class act and OC2 thanks you for the compliment.

Hockey05

• Midget
  • LR Justice +59/-33
« Reply #763 on: April 03, 2017, 02:48:22 PM »
It was a great season.  The closest I've ever seen.  Congrats to the parents for surviving a season that is as long as a Major League Baseball season.  Get some rest, tryouts are in two months. 

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #764 on: April 03, 2017, 06:07:13 PM »

Skates, for godsakes, at this point can't you tell that you are being trolled?  Luckily we get to see your response to a post lacking sportsmanship is to come back with one that drops the bar even lower.  I'm guessing nirradus was giggling to himself the entire time, especially when you boldly declared that his kid would never partake in the very experience (CAHA championship) his kid played in last season.  If you feel a bit dumb knowing you fell for it and put your foot in your mouth, welcome to the internet.   :o

My kid did not play for the Bears this year, so I can acknowledge without prejudice that the club as a whole had plenty to celebrate besides a 1st place finish in Peewee A, including sending their Peewee AA team to the CAHA tournament, their Peewee B team to states after winning SCAHA, their Bantam A team to states after being runner up in the SCAHA championship, and having their Bantam AA team win CAHA and move on to the national championship tournament next weekend.   

I know lots of the families at the club, and they are classy folks who appreciate the sport and the competition, and wished your OC team congratulations and the best representing SoCal.  I watched the semi final game between your teams, and it was a tightly contested 1 goal game that all the parents and kids should feel proud to have been a part of.   

You will play these same kids and families in years to come.  Hell, in the future you may even end up on the same teams.  Take a deep breathe, appreciate the accomplishments your team had this year, and try not to get bitter and angry at a whole group of people you don't know.  I know it was a long season, and I hope you and your family can enjoy a quick breather, because spring hockey has so many people back on the habitrail wheel.  If you're moving up to tier next season, you'll hardly have time to air the equipment out!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 06:18:54 PM by lcadad »