This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Pee Wee A 2016-17  (Read 319543 times)

Power Play

• Mite
  • LR Justice +2/-7
Re: Pee Wee A 2016-17
« Reply #825 on: April 15, 2017, 12:49:14 PM »
To be very clear regarding the PWAA Wave 2,  the manager and coach followed the advice of the club only to have  it come back and bite them in the ass. They were assured there were no PDR issues and everything would be fine, on more than one occasion. Players were not intentionally left on the roster maliciously. The coach, nor the manager wanted to hurt the team in anyway.  Hours upon hours of volunteer hours were given, only to be bashed and verbally abused, even threatened by parents. So before you spread vile , hurtful rumors, learn the facts. Maybe ask someone from the team and get the truth. You have no idea of what went on with this team!

While it is apparent that something went on with the roster I don’t believe for 1 minute that there wasn’t some scoresheet manipulation done by the team manager and or the coach.  They know who is on the team and who is missing from games.  If they forgot to scratch a player once the penalty wouldn’t have been what it was.  The penalty matches the attempt to deceive all parties involved.  All the kids on other teams deserved fairness.  If the club told the coach and manager to run in front of a moving car would they?....probably not. This is where one has to question the Managers and Coaches integrity and the Club's business practices.  Here in lies the problem… the coach signed his name, the manager didn’t scratch players and the club put players on the T1 roster that never had any intention of playing a game much less 10 games before the deadline.  The Club, Coach, Manager and (Parents in the Know..we all know there are a few on every team) all seem to have lied and got caught.  The “I didn’t do it, the coach did it”, or “the Club told me to do it”, seems like the parents that left the team were the smart ones.  It is a shame that the ADULTS on this team tried to deceive CHHA, SCAH and USA Hockey but they tried and got caught and THEIR KIDS paid the price.
The adults that should be ashamed of themselves.
End of Story.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:54:47 PM by Power Play »

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #826 on: April 16, 2017, 09:06:50 AM »
It is a shame that the ADULTS on this team tried to deceive CHHA, SCAH and USA Hockey but they tried and got caught and THEIR KIDS paid the price.

Actually, a bunch of kids and families who had nothing to do with any of it are now paying the price as well. This includes kids from other clubs who were considering going to the Wave for AA.

Paying the price or just informed? This could have easily happened to them as well!

Hockey_mama

• Mite
  • LR Justice +14/-9
« Reply #827 on: April 17, 2017, 09:19:49 AM »
You can assume what you want. The manager, coach, and club are the only ones that know the truth. It is truly hurtful and mean to point the finger at someone when no one but those three truly know the situation and everything involved. Maybe one or two are a little to blame, because of the what they were advised, and honestly did not know any better.  And the person that advised on the situation will not take any accountability, and the other parties involved are taking all the blame!  But if it makes you feel good to bash people and a situation you truly know nothing about but hearsay and assumptions,more power to you.

In The Crease

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +38/-12
« Reply #828 on: April 17, 2017, 11:50:27 AM »
Anyone play this weekend?

Power Play

• Mite
  • LR Justice +2/-7
« Reply #829 on: April 25, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »
You can assume what you want. The manager, coach, and club are the only ones that know the truth. It is truly hurtful and mean to point the finger at someone when no one but those three truly know the situation and everything involved. Maybe one or two are a little to blame, because of the what they were advised, and honestly did not know any better.  And the person that advised on the situation will not take any accountability, and the other parties involved are taking all the blame!  But if it makes you feel good to bash people and a situation you truly know nothing about but hearsay and assumptions,more power to you.

Assumptions not anymore, people from your team last week at TSC spilled the beans. That bar upstairs is a great thing.  Hurtful and Mean are you kidding me what you did was hurtful  to every player on your team and any team that you beat with a falsified roster that you entered.  Maybe a little to blame is that like hey mom the baseball only broken a little bit of the window, don’t worry I’m only a little pregnant, it’s okay don’t worry it’s only a little bit of syphilis.  Why don’t you tell us here what you did since You, the Coach and Club are the only ones to know how you planned to deceive everyone.  So here you again blaming club for your responsibility to enter a correct scoresheet.  If the club told you to do this and you thought this was okay I’d hate to see where your moral compass points when nobody is looking.  If you have any questions to where this is right or wrong information you were given, you could’ve opened up a rulebook and read the rules. But you chose not to you chose what you thought was the best way for you, and in the process,  You the Couch and the Club screwed your kids and all the other teams that you played with the falsified roster.  So please come back here and do tell how YOU handled the issue. 
Mrs. Manager  or was that Mismanaged.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:32:18 PM by Power Play »

Hockey_mama

• Mite
  • LR Justice +14/-9
« Reply #830 on: April 25, 2017, 05:53:42 PM »
A player was never put on our roster that did not play! If you feel that is a fact, please tell me who it was. Players on the roster, were not left on intentionally or to mislead anyone, ever! Every single player on that roster practiced and played in games with the team.

GrillCracker

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-4
« Reply #831 on: April 25, 2017, 06:00:00 PM »

Assumptions not anymore, people from your team last week at TSC spilled the beans. That bar upstairs is a great thing.  Hurtful and Mean are you kidding me what you did was hurtful  to every player on your team and any team that you beat with a falsified roster that you entered.  Maybe a little to blame is that like hey mom the baseball only broken a little bit of the window, don’t worry I’m only a little pregnant, it’s okay don’t worry it’s only a little bit of syphilis.  Why don’t you tell us here what you did since You, the Coach and Club are the only ones to know how you planned to deceive everyone.  So here you again blaming club for your responsibility to enter a correct scoresheet.  If the club told you to do this and you thought this was okay I’d hate to see where your moral compass points when nobody is looking.  If you have any questions to where this is right or wrong information you were given, you could’ve opened up a rulebook and read the rules. But you chose not to you chose what you thought was the best way for you, and in the process,  You the Couch and the Club screwed your kids and all the other teams that you played with the falsified roster.  So please come back here and do tell how YOU handled the issue. 
Mrs. Manager  or was that Mismanaged.

Man, hurt ego's and quitters sure bring the lies out by the dozens.

Ok Power Play, which parent are you mentioned by Northland in the original article about the Wave team?

"PARENTS

Parent 1

Ripped kid of the team early on because his kid was not getting enough ice time and in my opinion did so in a cowardly way because it was too early in the season for lines to even be set. 

Parent 2

Ripped kid off the team (Quit) and I heard (not directly) her reasoning was her kid was not being treated fairly.

Did not see any of that, but that parent has been on the war path every since.

Parent 3
Ripped her kid of the team in December because she claimed her kid was not being treated fairly. 
Moving to a back up role seemed
to be the more likely reason.

It seems this parent had so much venom because her star moved to more of a semi-back up role (due to being outplayed) that her ego could not take it so she took the information she had about the added player knowing he did not actually play 10 games and complained to CAHA shortly before playoffs stating that the team was cheating.

It seemed carefully planned out with one intention: To make sure that the Wave 2 kids paid the price and were removed from the playoffs

She did not hurt the parents, she hurt the kids and she took something away from them that she could never have earned on her own.That speaks volumes for what this individual stands for and having had kids played travel for 5 years I have never seen a more vindictive move to intentionally break the heart of kids that busted tail all year (fairly) to earn a spot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless you are a liar because you state falsehoods in your post.  You try to make it sound legit by saying "
people from your team last week at TSC spilled the beans. That bar upstairs is a great thing."

I know every one of the Wave kids and parents that are trying out for the Jr. Kings this season (2006 and 2005 kids) and all of them liked the coach and the manager.  Stop spreading lies because as Hockey_Mama said you don't know anything about what happened and I think she stated what happened clearly in previous posts.

The Manger is friends with all the parents except the quitters.

That team made the playoffs 100% legit, they were down players, there were no star players secretly rostered, there was no cheating and the player that was added that did not play enough games was not a AA caliber player.

BladesofSteel66

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +29/-22
« Reply #832 on: February 04, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »
Wow!  I remember this season.  Come to think of it, PWA was as bad then as it is now.  Also, explains why Wave had (2) A teams in 17-18 and zero AA teams.  This was also the FIRST season to introduce the PWBB division....  I remember thinking many more teams should have been BB... same is the case EVERY YEAR!  Past 16 teams, all you get are games with running clocks and huge blowouts.  What a waste.  It took a couple seasons, but 12UBB has had 16 teams in it for the last two years.  UNFORTUNATELY, the 12UA division has had and average of over 20 teams year after year making it some of the worst hockey around.  The effect on clubs and teams?  Trying to fill too many teams and clubs sending teams to AA that are loaded from the urban flight from the ghetto PWA.  Always a bottleneck to the top few clubs. 

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #833 on: February 04, 2020, 08:58:45 AM »
Get back in the Delorean to 2020 !

BladesofSteel66

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +29/-22
« Reply #834 on: February 04, 2020, 09:44:33 AM »
Get back in the Delorean to 2020 !

;D ;D ;D  I knew you would find this post!