This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Cheating the p.d.r to make playdowns  (Read 36190 times)

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
Re: Cheating the p.d.r to make playdowns
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »
The coach for the Wave 2 is a great guy who looked out for every player on his team.  F you all and anyone who says any different. This goes for goalies and un-happy cowards or defense men
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

station26

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +133/-92
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2017, 10:52:48 PM »
Ill  stick tap that.

station26

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +133/-92
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2017, 11:07:25 PM »
And in fact I will even add that the OC PW coaching staff (all of them) are good dudes too. It was just such an enjoyable year with good team cohesion and zero drama ZERO!! I mean everywhere I turned I saw adults acting like adults and a lot less foul language.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2017, 09:06:00 AM »
And in fact I will even add that the OC PW coaching staff (all of them) are good dudes too. It was just such an enjoyable year with good team cohesion and zero drama ZERO!! I mean everywhere I turned I saw adults acting like adults and a lot less foul language.
So what your saying, to clarify, is that the same people that were the malignancy at the Wave were the melanoma at OC??

rocket

• Mite
  • LR Justice +10/-17
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2017, 11:59:43 AM »
The coach for the Wave 2 is a great guy who looked out for every player on his team.  F you all and anyone who says any different. This goes for goalies and un-happy cowards or defense men

And now you're taking your kid and heading to the complete opposite. Good luck with that!

station26

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +133/-92
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2017, 11:05:50 PM »
So what your saying, to clarify, is that the same people that were the malignancy at the Wave were the melanoma at OC??

One of them, yes.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »

And now you're taking your kid and heading to the complete opposite. Good luck with that!

I have heard both good things and bad things about that coach.  Some of the past endeavors make you raise an eyebrow.