This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: CAHA Tier 2 Peewee/Bantam changes for 2017-2018  (Read 31257 times)

• Midget
  • LR Justice +36/-53
  • So how about it boys? Look like hockey to you?
Re: CAHA Tier 2 Peewee/Bantam changes for 2017-2018
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2017, 04:31:13 PM »
Yes!  The best evaluator for playoff eligibility are the standings at the end of a regular season.   

skates

Re: CAHA Tier 2 Peewee/Bantam changes for 2017-2018
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »
Skates, OC will be just fine.  The Shand team, on paper, is in the discussion for one of the top 4 teams in the state.  They have a core group from the Eagles and added in kids with PWAA experience and a couple other skilled players.   Eyeballing it, they must have at least 6 or 7 of the Top 100 scorers from PWA last year.  Assessing the Bickley team would take a little more knowledge of the other teams.  But its a team whose players bring a lot more experience and size that the 06 Ice Dogs team that you were predicting earlier this year to be a top half team.  If that assessment of the Ice Dogs team is accurate, then the Bickley team will be just fine.

Lol you must have a player on the OC team. I just don't see OC Shand having the team chemistry and I don't see their defense being very strong. I think they may struggle but I will have to see the stats of all the teams after Labor Day to compare. I believe Shand picked up some pw b players from last season too. Also OC Bickkey I think just scrambled to get whatever players they could  to fill a team and you know how those seasons go. 😗  I don't think the ice dogs 06 team will do very well.  They didn't even do that great playing squirt A last season. I think they would be better off playing PW A this next season. And the other ice dogs team will be in the bottom flight.