This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Predictions for AA?  (Read 324074 times)

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
Re: Predictions for AA?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
I wasn't at the game, and I dont think you were either, but I'm sure if there were many people upset, there may have been an issue. I'm am pretty sure that if your little Gretzky got ejected from a game, you would lose your mind. One play of a game delivers many opinions. Primarily who's side they are on determines objectivity of said opinion.

I was not referencing a game. I'm not even sure what game you are referring. I was referencing parents not kids. Kids should never be referenced on this site.

Voice in ur head

• Mite
  • LR Justice +29/-15
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 02:13:34 PM »
What's your beef with WW? You apparently do not like them or their parents. And it appears they don't like you either 🙊

No beef, it was a joke but, apparently it upset folks.

If that was a joke, I hope you don't quit your day job.

I honestly do not know why a ref ejecting someone would upset people, it is not like the refs do a good job.  I've seen people ejected for some really stupid reasons.  I apologize that it was believed I was attacking the team. That said, I have no intention of quitting my day job.

I honestly do not know why a ref ejecting someone would upset people, it is not like the refs do a good job.  That said I have no intention of quitting my day job.

I pretty sure you referenced the ref ejecting someone and the people getting upset. Since these are not adults, narrows it down to who is getting ejected. The players should not be referenced,  it they sometimes are. Not the case here. I am pretty sure you would be highly upset and would display your opposing view

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2017, 02:31:48 PM »
What's your beef with WW? You apparently do not like them or their parents. And it appears they don't like you either 🙊

I honestly do not know why a ref ejecting someone would upset people, it is not like the refs do a good job.  I've seen people ejected for some really stupid reasons.  I apologize that it was believed I was attacking the team. That said, I have no intention of quitting my day job.

I honestly do not know why a ref ejecting someone would upset people, it is not like the refs do a good job.  That said I have no intention of quitting my day job.

I pretty sure you referenced the ref ejecting someone and the people getting upset. Since these are not adults, narrows it down to who is getting ejected. The players should not be referenced,  it they sometimes are. Not the case here. I am pretty sure you would be highly upset and would display your opposing view

This is a prediction thread and I was making a joke prediction. This is not a serious site and is only used by most to pass the time.  It was only meant to start activity on the site.

I do not know what game you are referring... Maybe I should have done more research.  You seem to know who I am so, we can discuss in person if you like.  I assigned no blame in any of my comments and made no analyses of a situation. Believe it or not, there was no malicious intent. Again, I apologize for upsetting you and your team.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:40:26 PM by SkatingDad »

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »

This is a prediction thread and I was making a joke prediction. This is not a serious site and is only used by most to pass the time.  It was only meant to start activity on the site.

I do not know what game you are referring... Maybe I should have done more research.  You seem to know who I am so, we can discuss in person if you like.  I assigned no blame in any of my comments and made no analyses of a situation. Believe it or not, there was no malicious intent. Again, I apologize for upsetting you and your team.
C C C C CAN'T WWEEEE.........C CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.....??????

Voice in ur head

• Mite
  • LR Justice +29/-15
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 02:53:05 PM »

You obviously heard about an incident that happened and decided to comment on it. I don't know who you are,  it most of us know the type of guy you are. It almost sounds like you wished you were on that team. Next time something happens, it might be better to like Fatfingers said " Shut your mouth" instead of make a spectacle of yourself. I hope you have a good season.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:56:43 PM by Voice in ur head »

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 02:56:04 PM »
Are you frickin kidding me?  So much over-sensitivity.  This is the Bantam page.  It is assumed that if you are here, you've been around the 'youth hockey' block SEVERAL times.  Grow a set and learn not to take this site too seriously.  And by the way, although it is rare, parents do in fact get ejected from games by the referee.

A1Hockey Fan

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +30/-14
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2017, 03:24:40 PM »
Are you frickin kidding me?  So much over-sensitivity.  This is the Bantam page.  It is assumed that if you are here, you've been around the 'youth hockey' block SEVERAL times.  Grow a set and learn not to take this site too seriously.  And by the way, although it is rare, parents do in fact get ejected from games by the referee.

Parents, Kids....even Coaches are not safe.

Teemu8

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +32/-18
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2017, 07:08:26 PM »
AA scrimmages this weekend:

JD1 vs Kings 1 430 Saturday at Lakewood

OC1 vs Kings 1 8am Sunday Yorba Linda

Any others?  Post them and let us know how they go

WIPIH

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-6
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 06:27:35 AM »
Wada Wave is playing Empire Sunday morning. Not sure if they will have their tail gate early morning though. If they did, I will just go for their tail gate. Heard they used to bring a massage chair to their tail gates.

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 09:41:32 AM »
Wada Wave is playing Empire Sunday morning. Not sure if they will have their tail gate early morning though. If they did, I will just go for their tail gate. Heard they used to bring a massage chair to their tail gates.
They are bringing the chair back.  The kicked out parent will need some place to sit. ;D

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2017, 12:23:16 PM »
*Alternate Reality Picks*

Riptide 03's will take it all
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Everyone Else

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2017, 01:06:39 PM »

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Everyone Else
Only with the help of a good slap shot.....even then barely. 😎
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:07:23 PM by trans4761 »

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2017, 01:39:40 PM »

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Everyone Else

Hahahaaha. Still Salty!!!

Just admit that your coaches game plan to hack-a-shaq a certain player backfired by focusing way too much energy on one kid. AND, he still scored the game winner...   ;) ;) ;)

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2017, 01:50:34 PM »

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Everyone Else

Just admit that your coaches game plan to hack-a-shaq a certain player backfired by focusing way too much energy on one kid. AND, he still scored the game winner...   ;) ;) ;)
Yep.
Was working too !
But it is what it is.
:(

area51

• Midget
  • LR Justice +82/-61
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Everyone Else

You still sandbagging your kid in Colorado?  :o