This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Predictions for AA?  (Read 324554 times)

Asteroidea

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-3
Re: Predictions for AA?
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »
You nailed it again!  AA makes so much more sense, you play many games locally with options to play more diverse games as they fit, with a noticeably lighter wallet load and more open calendar to do privates with whom and when you want.  The parents are less sticky as well - a real team experience and you don't have to home school to keep up.   That is So Cal hockey.   CAHA's rules are not about growing youth hockey, they are about control.  So be it.

The libtards of California have infiltrated every part including Youth Hockey.  It is no longer about what makes since it is about not hurting anyone's feeling and control of the masses.  In this case, control of who gets to play at the level they should (up or down). 

The smart people of California and youth hockey are fleeing the state in mass.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2017, 03:49:09 PM »
The libtards of California have infiltrated every part including Youth Hockey.  It is no longer about what makes since it is about not hurting anyone's feeling and control of the masses.  In this case, control of who gets to play at the level they should (up or down). 

Let's avoid bringing politics into the board.  You can make your points without bringing Obama, Trump or the NRA into things.  We don't need Calhockey to turn into Yahoo news or facebook.

WCHP

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +12/-91
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2017, 03:58:50 PM »

Let's avoid bringing politics into the board.  You can make your points without bringing Obama, Trump or the NRA into things.  We don't need Calhockey to turn into Yahoo news or facebook.

Stupid Libatards watch out the Trump train is coming and we are gonna blow up North Korea....YeeHaa!!   

Asteroidea

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-3
« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2017, 05:18:37 PM »

I fail to see where I brought up Obama, Trump or the NRA. You must be one of those libtard CAHA board members or you need to learn to read better.

Teemu8

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +32/-18
« Reply #349 on: September 19, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »

I fail to see where I brought up Obama, Trump or the NRA. You must be one of those libtard CAHA board members or you need to learn to read better.

Ok Mr. Asteroidea.... The CAHA tier 2 jamboree is not a "liberal conspiracy "  and before you and the rest of the Trumptards bring it up.. neither is climate change

Teemu8

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +32/-18
« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2017, 05:30:59 PM »
Now that I said that... can we now get back to talking about hockey?

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »
You aren't very bright if you don't understand the analogy.  First it's calling people "Libtards" for absolutely no reason, and before long you have people interjecting petty political digs into threads about icing rule changes ("must be leftist climate scientists", and then there will be "that call was as real as Obama's birth certificate", an d "there was more water on the ice than there was in Trump's pee tape", "Bengazi!" and pretty soon people are comparing each other to the Nazis.  Let us have our little kids hockey board and talk about silly hockey topics please.

And for the record, I have a pretty well documented history on calhockey of calling out CAHA decisions, so I'm obviously not on the board. :P
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:33:38 PM by lcadad »

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2017, 06:14:28 PM »
I for one agree with the analogy. The CAHA board members are a product of their environment. The liberal view is to control everyone and enact laws so stupid they are mandatory. The favt that CAHA believes they should contol a feee market and not allow clubs to field teams at Tier I or Tier II is rediculous. Clubs should be able to place teams wherever they want and if the consumer does not like it they can take their money elsewhere. We dance around the real issue with CAHA, but the truth is they are a product of their environment. They will ruin youth hockey in California just like Sacramento has ruined the state.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:17:05 PM by SkatingDad »

Teemu8

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +32/-18
« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2017, 06:20:53 PM »
Trying to make sure team's like ducks 2, OC2, kings 2, and Jr reign not play in the top AA division is not a liberal vs conservative issue... it's common sense... I saw the OC1 vs Ducks 2 game... the duck kids were literally scared to go on the ice.  It could have been a blood bath if OC didn't take it easy.  I can't  imagine those poor kids playing against the Bears.

Drawing comparison between that and the political climate of the state is asinine.   

In the words of a song from my high school days... "If you don't like what you see here get the funk out"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:22:14 PM by Teemu8 »

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #354 on: September 19, 2017, 06:32:33 PM »
Yes exactly, if your don't like it take your money elsewhere. This hold true in clubs placing team where THEY think they should be. Every year in each division the top teams could/should be playing in the division above them and the bottom teams should be playing in the division below. Nothing has changed, except the mid pack teams now may get penalized.  The issue is when teams like that Wave team last year who was forced to play A when they regularly beat Teir I teams. They killed everyone in A. Howfun was that for the true A teams? Same with the Riptide a few years back in PW. This same thing will hold true with the mid pack teams this year and how the flights are set.  I'm sorry that you want to blame it on something other than what it is. The CAHA board is a product of their environment.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:01:43 PM by SkatingDad »

NorcalDad

• Mite
  • LR Justice +2/-1
« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2017, 09:10:33 PM »
I for one agree with the analogy. The CAHA board members are a product of their environment. The liberal view is to control everyone and enact laws so stupid they are mandatory. The favt that CAHA believes they should contol a feee market and not allow clubs to field teams at Tier I or Tier II is rediculous. Clubs should be able to place teams wherever they want and if the consumer does not like it they can take their money elsewhere. We dance around the real issue with CAHA, but the truth is they are a product of their environment. They will ruin youth hockey in California just like Sacramento has ruined the state.

The clubs aren't going to make the right decisions on placements.  As was recently mentioned, CAHA is an extension of the clubs, so...  It would take a complete overall of the CAHA bylaws to make them focus on kids vs clubs, but then you might be able to get the placements setup to be more beneficial for everyone (strong, middle, and weak).

Voice in ur head

• Mite
  • LR Justice +29/-15
« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2017, 09:42:33 PM »
Trying to make sure team's like ducks 2, OC2, kings 2, and Jr reign not play in the top AA division is not a liberal vs conservative issue... it's common sense... I saw the OC1 vs Ducks 2 game... the duck kids were literally scared to go on the ice.  It could have been a blood bath if OC didn't take it easy.  I can't  imagine those poor kids playing against the Bears.

Drawing comparison between that and the political climate of the state is asinine.   

In the words of a song from my high school days... "If you don't like what you see here get the funk out"

It's a good day, when I can recognize an Extreme view

Teemu8

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +32/-18
« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2017, 10:42:28 PM »

It's a good day, when I can recognize an Extreme view

I may be a simple "libtard"... but... huh?

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2017, 08:22:47 AM »
Bitching on a hockey forum has little effect positive or negative.  I don't waste my time.  If you don't like the current organization create a new one.  OR, get involved in the current one and use the power of persuasion to make your points and affect change.

As in all aspects of life, people are quick to bitch and moan but slow to do any heavy lifting themselves.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #359 on: September 20, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »
Bitching on a hockey forum has little effect positive or negative.  I don't waste my time.  If you don't like the current organization create a new one.  OR, get involved in the current one and use the power of persuasion to make your points and affect change.

As in all aspects of life, people are quick to bitch and moan but slow to do any heavy lifting themselves.

I do not believe any of us are planning to form a club so we can get involved.  All we can do is bitch to our club so issues are brought to the board.  The purpose of bitching on a forum is to gain momentum with the bitching to individual clubs.  Politics are the same regardless of Federal, State, county, City, Corporate or Hockey.