This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Predictions for AA?  (Read 323989 times)

Teemu8

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +32/-18
Re: Predictions for AA?
« Reply #675 on: October 15, 2017, 07:51:19 PM »
Well the OC v Wave game this weekend should be another good spectacle. Between Waves "dirty" thug  play and OCs inability to stay out of the penalty box it could get ugly. It appears that Waves coach is condoning this play and OC is full of less disciplined players. OC has a few big kids but those don't seem to be their liability players that are hurting their team. I put wave by 1 this weekend

Hope you didn't bet money on that.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 08:17:18 PM by Teemu8 »

Freezing

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-2
« Reply #676 on: October 15, 2017, 10:22:13 PM »
Well the OC v Wave game this weekend should be another good spectacle. Between Waves "dirty" thug  play and OCs inability to stay out of the penalty box it could get ugly. It appears that Waves coach is condoning this play and OC is full of less disciplined players. OC has a few big kids but those don't seem to be their liability players that are hurting their team. I put wave by 1 this weekend

Hope you didn't bet money on that.

Haha wasn't aware of their goalie circumstance---was anticipating OC would play the way they did in Valencia with penalties and using only half their bench. Woulld not mind if they do it up in Vacaville!

Into the Boards

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-2
« Reply #677 on: October 16, 2017, 09:13:42 AM »
The number of stupid penalties on the Flyers both Bantam and Midget is unbelievable.  I would have thought there would be some consequence handed out by now but none that I am aware of.  Nothing like an entire game of special teams.

That is incorrect.  Bantam Flyers only took 4 penalties to the Ducks who took 2.  4 Penalties is hardly an "entire game of special teams".

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #678 on: October 16, 2017, 09:47:24 AM »
The number of stupid penalties on the Flyers both Bantam and Midget is unbelievable.  I would have thought there would be some consequence handed out by now but none that I am aware of.  Nothing like an entire game of special teams.

That is incorrect.  Bantam Flyers only took 4 penalties to the Ducks who took 2.  4 Penalties is hardly an "entire game of special teams".

Except half of the Flyers were game misconduct 10 min.

PuckYeah was also speaking about the Midget game he was there not at the Bantam game.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:03:03 AM by Pistonkev »

Into the Boards

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-2
« Reply #679 on: October 16, 2017, 12:33:37 PM »

PuckYeah was also speaking about the Midget game he was there not at the Bantam game.

10 Minute misconducts don't equate to special team play.  He specifically said the Bantam took penalties that put them on special teams for the entire game. 

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #680 on: October 16, 2017, 01:44:36 PM »
He doesn't stipulate which game was entirely of special teams.  Since the Bantams only took 4, care to speculate on what happened there?

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #681 on: October 16, 2017, 03:48:52 PM »

10 Minute misconducts don't equate to special team play.  He specifically said the Bantam took penalties that put them on special teams for the entire game.

If you can find where I " "specifically said" the Bantam took penalties that put them on special teams for the entire game"  I will buy you a Steak dinner and a new car to get there.   I was referring to the Midgets but also commenting on PK suggesting the Bantams had "lots of penalties"  I didn't even see the game.

You wouldn't happen to be working with Al Gore on the Global Warming statistics would you?  You are seeing sh*t that just ain't there my friend. 

JakesDad01

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +3/-6
  • Long live the Crankshaft
« Reply #682 on: October 16, 2017, 03:53:27 PM »
Stick tap for the Al Gore reference.   ::) :P

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #683 on: October 16, 2017, 04:01:28 PM »
46 minutes in penalties for 4 CAHA games.  SCAHA games excluded that is 3 periods of penalties out of 12 total and it was concentrated in a couple games.  Hence my reference to playing an entire game (for boards, there are 3 periods in a game ) on special teams.

WCHP

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +12/-91
« Reply #684 on: October 18, 2017, 09:00:29 AM »
anyone know any of the Flight II results?

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #685 on: October 18, 2017, 09:03:35 AM »

Why are managers not posting scores?

Rats13

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +16/-2
« Reply #686 on: October 18, 2017, 09:38:58 AM »

I don't think SCAHA scores get posted for AA.  Only the CAHA scores.

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #687 on: October 18, 2017, 11:06:41 AM »

I don't think SCAHA scores get posted for AA.  Only the CAHA scores.

They can be posted they just are not posting or do not know how.

Mariners 5 Wada 2

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #688 on: October 18, 2017, 12:12:25 PM »
This week's picks......

Da BEARS.                VS.                  JK1.            BEARS BY 5

JR FLYERS.                                        JD2.           IF BY 8

OC1.                           VS.                  BICKS.        OC1 BY 10

WW.                                                   LADY DUCKS.   TIE

EMPIRE.                     VS.                JK2.              EMPIRE BY 6

WAVE1.                                            JD1.              JD1 BY 17 (IF THEY DON'T CHEAT)

Good luck everyone

Fowlmood

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +9/-34
« Reply #689 on: October 18, 2017, 03:14:38 PM »
Wada Wave not playing the ld this week.  Out of town