This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Predictions for AA?  (Read 324312 times)

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
Re: Predictions for AA?
« Reply #855 on: November 16, 2017, 10:01:27 AM »
Sounds awfully threatening.

Yes, we need to set up a safe space.  ;D

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #856 on: November 16, 2017, 10:05:39 AM »

BBNMCAS

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +8/-6
« Reply #857 on: November 16, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »

LMAO

There was nothing threatening about my comment. I was simply using confidence to say that I expect OC1 to perform better in Riverside than they did in Vacaville. Saying, "We'll see some of you at the tournament in LA" is simply a statement of fact that OC1 is playing against Wave1, Wave2, JK1, JK2, and JD at the Tinseltown Tournament at TSC. It's not healthy to read into things. Just my $0.02...

Rub One Out

• Mite
  • LR Justice +42/-2
« Reply #858 on: November 16, 2017, 11:50:00 AM »

LMAO

There was nothing threatening about my comment. I was simply using confidence to say that I expect OC1 to perform better in Riverside than they did in Vacaville. Saying, "We'll see some of you at the tournament in LA" is simply a statement of fact that OC1 is playing against Wave1, Wave2, JK1, JK2, and JD at the Tinseltown Tournament at TSC. It's not healthy to read into things. Just my $0.02...
Interesting pool set up at Tinseltown, OC will play Wave1 and Kings2, followed by someone in the other pool which could be Wave2, Kings1, or Ducks1.  Got a favorable match up in the pool they're in, and will likely play Wave2 in their 3rd game.  Solid chance to go 3-0 in pool play but it won't tell us anything about whether or not they've "righted their ship" as they will probably play two flight 2 teams and a questionable flight 1 team.  Will be fun to see how the game against Wave1 goes.

BBNMCAS

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +8/-6
« Reply #859 on: November 16, 2017, 11:58:50 AM »

LMAO

Interesting pool set up at Tinseltown, OC will play Wave1 and Kings2, followed by someone in the other pool which could be Wave2, Kings1, or Ducks1.  Got a favorable match up in the pool they're in, and will likely play Wave2 in their 3rd game.  Solid chance to go 3-0 in pool play but it won't tell us anything about whether or not they've "righted their ship" as they will probably play two flight 2 teams and a questionable flight 1 team.  Will be fun to see how the game against Wave1 goes.

Very true. However, the Summary Suspension against the Wave1 goalie expires on Saturday so he'll be back and their current goalie will go back to defense. If they can play well disciplined hockey and not take stupid penalties, like OC1, it could be a different outcome than expected.

Freezing

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-2
« Reply #860 on: November 16, 2017, 05:15:00 PM »
Word on the steeet OC1 is  struggling with some Gretzky wanna be egos and the team is not cohesive---not talking trash just heard it at the rink while my kid was skating. They also have some unnecessary injuries that occurred at practice. They have great players I will say that over and over. The match up against the wave will be an oppurtunity to "right the ship" hopefully and they can bring a new game to Riverside. They looked like they could have given the bears a challenge at the Jamboree and there is nothing more I would like to see then OC1 rising up and making the bears work

BBNMCAS

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +8/-6
« Reply #861 on: November 17, 2017, 12:14:12 PM »
Word on the steeet OC1 is  struggling with some Gretzky wanna be egos and the team is not cohesive---not talking trash just heard it at the rink while my kid was skating. They also have some unnecessary injuries that occurred at practice. They have great players I will say that over and over. The match up against the wave will be an oppurtunity to "right the ship" hopefully and they can bring a new game to Riverside. They looked like they could have given the bears a challenge at the Jamboree and there is nothing more I would like to see then OC1 rising up and making the bears work

I have no idea where the rumor of "Gretzky egos" came from but I can't think of who it could be. As for the injuries, I can confirm that OC1 was missing three players in Vacaville. Two players missed due to injury and 1 player had a prior family commitment. We are hoping both of the injured players recover in time for Riverside. The other player already returned.

WCHP

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +12/-91
« Reply #862 on: November 17, 2017, 12:56:41 PM »

I have no idea where the rumor of "Gretzky egos" came from but I can't think of who it could be.
Probably one of the goalies i bet  ;) ;)

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #863 on: November 17, 2017, 07:25:26 PM »
This weeks picks that don't mean shit.....

Bennys                   vs                         OC1              OC1 by shit load (BNNMCA ?? 35% to you if you collect my $$)

JK1                         vs                        Saints            JK1 by 3

JK2                         vs                        WW               WW by 4

Wave1                      vs                       Mariners         Mariners by 1 (Miss 48844888 thumps chest)

Lady Ducks              vs                        OC2               OC2 by 2 (or Bicks looses it BIG time)

Empire                     vs                        JD2                Empire by 9

Good luck everyone !!

Have a good/safe turkey day.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:27:48 PM by trans4761 »

BBNMCAS

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +8/-6
« Reply #864 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:31 AM »
This weeks picks that don't mean shit.....

Bennys                   vs                         OC1              OC1 by shit load (BNNMCA ?? 35% to you if you collect my $$)

A whole 35%?! Deal!

BBNMCAS

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +8/-6
« Reply #865 on: November 26, 2017, 07:50:32 PM »
Impressive back-to-back wins by Wave1 over Ducks1 in OT and Kings1 in a SO to win the Tinseltown Tournament.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 01:58:38 PM by BBNMCAS »

Santino

• Mite
  • LR Justice +11/-5
« Reply #866 on: November 27, 2017, 02:03:59 PM »
Sweet Jiminy Christmas! If this can happen, BF is all like

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/840/283/350.png

Transplant

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-4
« Reply #867 on: November 27, 2017, 02:11:51 PM »
BTW, Congrats to the Jr. Reign 14U AAs... for winning the San Diego Bantam A tournament... seriously??????? What's even funnier is that they didn't even go through undefeated.

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #868 on: November 27, 2017, 03:03:38 PM »
BTW, Congrats to the Jr. Reign 14U AAs... for winning the San Diego Bantam A tournament... seriously? ??? ??? What's even funnier is that they didn't even go through undefeated.

I bet it felt real good for those kids to win something finally.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #869 on: November 27, 2017, 04:01:50 PM »
BTW, Congrats to the Jr. Reign 14U AAs... for winning the San Diego Bantam A tournament... seriously? ??? ??? What's even funnier is that they didn't even go through undefeated.
Amazing what happens when you play where you should.