This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Predictions for AA?  (Read 324543 times)

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
Re: Predictions for AA?
« Reply #900 on: January 21, 2018, 04:40:35 PM »
Short handed Flyers 4 Tired saints 0

A1Hockey Fan

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +30/-14
« Reply #901 on: January 22, 2018, 11:39:56 AM »
Short handed Flyers 4 Tired saints 0

Nicely done Flyers. Any other score updates since SCAHA doesn't seem to be updated?

Rub One Out

• Mite
  • LR Justice +42/-2
« Reply #902 on: January 22, 2018, 12:34:12 PM »
Bears 5, Empire 3.

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #903 on: January 23, 2018, 07:04:15 AM »
Bears 5, Empire 3.

Empire is really coming on strong.

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #904 on: January 23, 2018, 08:19:45 AM »
The Bears are a tough nut to crack.  Gotta keep the puck away from #13 or he'll make you pay.

PutYourFootOnTheGas

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-18
« Reply #905 on: January 23, 2018, 09:17:54 AM »
#13 - 145 points in 53 games. Oh my. I think he needs to play up a level for proper challenge. Those are video game numbers.

Fowlmood

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +9/-34
« Reply #906 on: January 30, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »

Back after a mid season leave of absence.....

This weeks picks.....

jr bennys                          VS                            MARINERS              MARINERS BY 5....SCRATCH THAT BY 7 bf STILL OWES ME $$

Da BEARS                                                          EMPIRE                   DBS BY 4 ...GAP IS CLOSING

JR FLYERS                          VS                           SAINTS                    SAINTS BY 2

JK2                                     VS                            OC1                          OC1 BY 5

JK1                                      VS                           OC2                         JK1 BY 6

LADY DUCKS                      VS                            WAVE 1                   WAVE BY 3

JD1                                      VS                            WW                         JDs over little 04s by 2

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!

Mariners lost to the Jr Bennys 8-6  :o

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #907 on: January 30, 2018, 08:47:04 PM »
#13 - 145 points in 53 games. Oh my. I think he needs to play up a level for proper challenge. Those are video game numbers.
Play up to where.. AAAA? LOL! They are already playing all of the AAA teams in Cali... They play top AAA teams back east already. He's just a stud!

PutYourFootOnTheGas

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-18
« Reply #908 on: January 31, 2018, 06:24:04 AM »
Play up to where.. AAAA? LOL! They are already playing all of the AAA teams in Cali... They play top AAA teams back east already. He's just a stud!

Lol. Good point. I was going to "argue" that most if his points probably came against Wave, OC, GSE and others at the bottom of the AA division. With that many points however, it cant even matter. He's just a fantastic player. No need to try and qualify it. Good against whoever he steps on the ice against!! Cheers. 

Quadruple A

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-2
« Reply #909 on: January 31, 2018, 09:59:42 AM »
He was noticeably absent from the CAHA Select Camp... he would have been great to see there!

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #910 on: January 31, 2018, 02:58:58 PM »
He was noticeably absent from the CAHA Select Camp... he would have been great to see there!
And that brings up a seperate point... If I remember correctly, the Select tryouts were during the SSAT (or whatever they call it) and a lot of kids missed it. I think I heard if kids miss one game of the tryouts, they were not eligible to make the team?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:59:38 PM by MO-ICETIME »

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #911 on: January 31, 2018, 04:38:42 PM »
And that brings up a seperate point... If I remember correctly, the Select tryouts were during the SSAT (or whatever they call it) and a lot of kids missed it. I think I heard if kids miss one game of the tryouts, they were not eligible to make the team?
Several of the Bears players took that test on that weekend.  A few of them drove all the way to Lakewood to check in and get their jerseys, but missed their first game for the test.  They were not evaluated during their 2nd games, and were not even allowed to skate in their 3rd.  Rules are rules, but damn...

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #912 on: January 31, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
Several of the Bears players took that test on that weekend.  A few of them drove all the way to Lakewood to check in and get their jerseys, but missed their first game for the test.  They were not evaluated during their 2nd games, and were not even allowed to skate in their 3rd.  Rules are rules, but damn...

That explains the lack of Bears.   

Stark

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +2/-1
« Reply #913 on: January 31, 2018, 06:58:55 PM »
There were kids who did not attend the CAHA select tryouts in Lakewood and made the cut.

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #914 on: February 01, 2018, 07:09:23 AM »
There were kids who did not attend the CAHA select tryouts in Lakewood and made the cut.
I believe there is a waiver process in place.  Either that or it's all politics  ;D ;D :o