This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: PWAAA  (Read 92752 times)

hopelesshockeyparent

• Mite
  • LR Justice +27/-15
Re: PWAAA
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »
HELLOOOOO KANGAROOOOO ARE YOU THERE? ???
When the wind blows, does it sing to you softly "DUUUCCCKKKKSSSS DUUUUCCCKKKS"

I was wondering about all the excitement about winning 1 game...but then i realized the Ducks the best team you will play all season......

However as a person who is used to winning, I have only one thing to say.

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, good luck in Toronto and see you again in 2018.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:15:15 PM by hopelesshockeyparent »

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2017, 05:49:28 AM »
Well, well, well… look who crawled out from the Anaheim Ice dumpster and decided to rejoin the party! I was beginning to worry about you after last week’s mule kick to the apple sack! But I see that like the Walking Dead and Chlamydia, you will not go down easily!

Okay then… fasten your seatbelt, head down, grab your ankles… and BRACE FOR IMPACT!

First off, congrats on being “used to winning.” It must be SOOOOO hard to even play teams like us. I mean, only two more wins and you’ll actually equal OUR wins for the season! Yay! Way to go! Now… if you could only FOCUS all that winning for Sundays and you MIGHT win a BANNER one of these days! You know, banners are those big plastic things hanging from the rafters at the Toyota Sports Center that say CHAMPION at the bottom! They’re super fun to win! You should try it sometime!

You know what, though… I’m just being rude now. I’m a GIVING person. And I CARE for the kids. See, we have TWO CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS on the season. So, if you’re nice… we might even LOAN you one! Heck, you can even take it back to that garbage hut you built with Rocket down by the LA River in Anaheim Hobo Village. It’ll help keep you both warm at night! But remember, it’s only a loaner… so I’m gonna need it back.

Regardless of your Championship shortcomings, congrats on your CAHA regular season win today. You’ve moved to the top of a three team playoff race… where ALL THE TEAMS QUALIFY! Good job! It’s just a shame your win couldn’t have come last week in the NHL Youth Cup… WHEN IT MATTERED!

Till next time, boys. Enjoy the loaner. But watch your tone… cause I WILL come down to Hobo Village and take back your blanket… or as I call it - MY CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER!

Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:56:07 AM by Kangaroo Jack »
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

socalhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +31/-57
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2017, 09:50:34 AM »

Just Saying

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2017, 10:49:34 AM »
Well, well, well… look who crawled out from the Anaheim Ice dumpster and decided to rejoin the party! I was beginning to worry about you after last week’s mule kick to the apple sack! But I see that like the Walking Dead and Chlamydia, you will not go down easily!

Okay then… fasten your seatbelt, head down, grab your ankles… and BRACE FOR IMPACT!

First off, congrats on being “used to winning.” It must be SOOOOO hard to even play teams like us. I mean, only two more wins and you’ll actually equal OUR wins for the season! Yay! Way to go! Now… if you could only FOCUS all that winning for Sundays and you MIGHT win a BANNER one of these days! You know, banners are those big plastic things hanging from the rafters at the Toyota Sports Center that say CHAMPION at the bottom! They’re super fun to win! You should try it sometime!

You know what, though… I’m just being rude now. I’m a GIVING person. And I CARE for the kids. See, we have TWO CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS on the season. So, if you’re nice… we might even LOAN you one! Heck, you can even take it back to that garbage hut you built with Rocket down by the LA River in Anaheim Hobo Village. It’ll help keep you both warm at night! But remember, it’s only a loaner… so I’m gonna need it back.

Regardless of your Championship shortcomings, congrats on your CAHA regular season win today. You’ve moved to the top of a three team playoff race… where ALL THE TEAMS QUALIFY! Good job! It’s just a shame your win couldn’t have come last week in the NHL Youth Cup… WHEN IT MATTERED!

Till next time, boys. Enjoy the loaner. But watch your tone… cause I WILL come down to Hobo Village and take back your blanket… or as I call it - MY CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER!

Cheers.

Wow, this dude clearly has a baby dick and lives vicariously through his child and that child's teammates.

@Kangaroojack: you do realize that you aren't on the roster, right?

Oh boy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwbFuqdcGoY

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2017, 01:27:40 PM »

Hockeydadx3

Hey... where’d you go?  Did you already slither back to Colorado? 

You can’t just throw flames like that and then delete your post.  I mean, I was just in the shed gathering my yardstick for our %#@+ measuring contest.

Keep in mind, though... they call me Kangaroo Jack, but that’s not a tail between my legs.  There’s a reason your lady was walking funny all that time back when you used to live in Cali. 😉

Kisses.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2017, 06:16:36 PM »

Hockeydadx3

You can’t just throw flames like that and then delete your post.  I mean, I was just in the shed gathering my yardstick for our %#@+ measuring contest.

Keep in mind, though... they call me Kangaroo Jack, but that’s not a tail between my legs.  There’s a reason your lady was walking funny all that time back when you used to live in Cali. 😉

Kisses.
KangarZam is JK now.......that's MR. BABY DICK.

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2017, 08:55:25 PM »

Hockeydadx3

Kisses.

Wife Jokes?

Classic.

What’s next a “Your Momma Joke?”

Let’s be serious here BabyDickJack: everyone here knows my wife wouldn’t do it for you since the only thing that arouses You is bragging about 11 yr olds playing hockey and trying to live through their achievements.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:08:57 PM by HockeyDadx3 »

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2017, 04:34:29 AM »

HockeyDadx3inches?  Is that you?  Have you not deleted your post yet?

Wow.  After that pounding you took, I’m impressed you can still type.  Heck, I thought you’d be curled up on your shower floor like Jodie Foster trying to scrub away the shame.

But you know what, it WAS your fault... and you liked it!

Because here you are. Back for more.

Yet you crept out from under your Troll bridge once again to hit me with the same insult?  Just a looooooonger version of it? 😒

Nice work, bro. I’m soooooo hurt. How dare I like my kid. How dare I like watching him play. How dare I like his team.  Buuuuuurn, bro.

You know what, take your worn out wife and lame insults back to Bantam B... and leave the insults to the professionals.  Besides, you’re distracting from the pending CAHA infractions we’re preparing to discuss with the Jr Duck parents.

Oh, and by the way... your Mom is fat, she has hair on her tongue, and she’s so poor that when she buys a Value Meal at McDonald’s she has to put the fries on layaway. 

Zing!!

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »

HockeyDadx3inches?  Is that you?  Have you not deleted your post yet?

Wow.  After that pounding you took, I’m impressed you can still type.  Heck, I thought you’d be curled up on your shower floor like Jodie Foster trying to scrub away the shame.

But you know what, it WAS your fault... and you liked it!

Because here you are. Back for more.

Yet you crept out from under your Troll bridge once again to hit me with the same insult?  Just a looooooonger version of it? 😒

Nice work, bro. I’m soooooo hurt. How dare I like my kid. How dare I like watching him play. How dare I like his team.  Buuuuuurn, bro.

You know what, take your worn out wife and lame insults back to Bantam B... and leave the insults to the professionals.  Besides, you’re distracting from the pending CAHA infractions we’re preparing to discuss with the Jr Duck parents.

Oh, and by the way... your Mom is fat, she has hair on her tongue, and she’s so poor that when she buys a Value Meal at McDonald’s she has to put the fries on layaway. 

Zing!!

hahaha

Not going to lie; honestly LOL'd at the Jodie Foster reference.

+1

hockeydad21

• Mite
  • LR Justice +7/-0
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2017, 10:11:34 PM »
this is hilarious. I always knew hockey parents were a little crazy so it makes sense the AAA parents are AAA crazy.

Just Saying

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2017, 04:27:46 PM »
this is hilarious. I always knew hockey parents were a little crazy so it makes sense the AAA parents are AAA crazy.

Best compliment in weeks!! 

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2018, 06:51:27 PM »

It has been veeeeeeery quiet these days down in Hobo Village.

I sure hope those pesky ICE agents didn’t nab you at John Wayne Airport upon your return from the Ducks Annual Face-Plant in Buffalo. That would make me downright sad.

Shame those creampuff Division teams can’t carry over to the games that matter... but that’s a bit of a theme down there in the Land of Hobos, isn’t it? Start fast... end sloooooooow.

Anyhow, keep working those skills. Keep skating. And keep dreaming of banners. Because you never know... with hard work maybe you’ll be able to scratch that itch next year. Or the next. Or the next. Or the next...

Cheers.

Racetonowhere

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +11/-14
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2018, 10:41:26 AM »
who are you guys playing this week?

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2018, 11:13:13 AM »
Who are you guys playing this week?
Guessing KJ & his beloved JK '06's "The 2017 NHL Youth Cup Champions" are travelling today, so here is their '06 Division Schedule for The Mississauga Rebels Border Battle this weekend:
https://app.gameonmobile.com/organization/4314/league/5057/schedule

Friday, 01/19/18 @ 11:15 am vs Toronto Titans '06 (currently #11)
Friday, 01/19/18 @ 5:30 pm vs Toronto Red Wings (currently #7)
Saturday, 01/20/18 @ 11:00 am vs Mississauga Rebels (currently #8 & just lost to JD's @ The Hockey Cup)
Saturday, 01/20/18 @ 6:45 pm vs Elgin Middlesex Chiefs (currently #5)
Sunday, 01/21/18 @ 9:45 am vs Don Mills Flyers (currently #16)

I personally do not reside in Hobo Village, BUT do think back to back appearances in The Hockey Cup Buffalo Finals (2016 & 2017) and another loss (2018) although in the SemiFinals this year speaks volumes for SoCal hockey & '06 JD's.
Looks like there was 35 teams in the '06 division.  SemiFinals  = JD's losing to Mississauga Senators 2-4 and Team Illinois losing to Toronto Jr Canadians 2-3 .  Sens are currently #1, and did win this tournament by the same score over Jr Habs, currently #2.

Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall"!?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:49:24 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2018, 07:22:08 PM »

Sunday school and it’s only Wednesday! What a treat! Well, I have a Proverb that best describes the Hobo Village Ducklings and it goes like this...

[text deleted by moderator]

But let’s not get off track... I’m seeing tons of stats here. A LOTTA important stats. Something about 2nd place and another 2nd place. And then something about 4th place this year? Or was it 3rd place? Wait.. was there some kind of a Losers Bracket Championship to figure that one out? We need to know!! Or did those poor little kids just get sent back to Cali medal-less again and told to stick to roller hockey?!
T
I’m just kidding. Being the 1st or 2nd or 3rd loser is an impressive feat. It really is. And don’t think it’s not lost on me that the Ducklings’ late tourney stumbles happened in Buffalo of all cities... home of the 4-Time Super Bowl losers, the Buffalo Bridesmaids!!! ☹️☹️☹️

Hey, you know what... that has a nice ring to it... the Hobo Village Bridesmaids!! Yeah!! Now we’re cooking with grease!!👰 👰👰

Anyhow, remember, you always have tomorrow. There is always another tournament. You can always win the next... er... wait... oh... I forgot...

You don’t have any more tournaments. Hmm. Bummer. Oh well.

Better luck next year, I guess. 🙂

Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 06:42:02 AM by Moderator »