This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: PWAAA  (Read 93894 times)

Just Saying

Re: PWAAA
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »
Jokes on the parent because PDR rules don't even pertain to Tier 1.   

Actually it does apply. They have a 25% PDR.
Sounds like alot to do about nothing!

Um... how is it a lot to do about nothing? It wasn’t PDR issue... it was minimum players issue. And ghost player rostered in 17 games throughout the season, including playoffs... with ghost stats included. And those stats weren’t from one game... they were from 4.

Still a lot about nothing?
So it was about Min player? Was sounding like it was implied it was a PDR issue. I count 17 kids and if you take 1 away, it's still 16.. what am i missing?? So not a PDR issue and seems like they had 16 even missing 1 player. Again, What am i missing?

Kids came and went at different times, which put them below, that’s what you’re missing. Kid was rostered in games and wasn’t there, that’s what you’re missing. Kid got fake stats in four games when he wasn’t there, that’s what you’re missing.

Do you need more? Or should we talk about forged LOIs or lack of payment by a rostered player?  Or perhaps what it means when a coach and assistant coaches sign a score sheet 17 times when it contains forged information?

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 08:52:41 PM »

Um... how is it a lot to do about nothing? It wasn’t PDR issue... it was minimum players issue. And ghost player rostered in 17 games throughout the season, including playoffs... with ghost stats included. And those stats weren’t from one game... they were from 4.

So it was about Min player? Was sounding like it was implied it was a PDR issue. I count 17 kids and if you take 1 away, it's still 16.. what am i missing?? So not a PDR issue and seems like they had 16 even missing 1 player. Again, What am i missing?

Kids came and went at different times, which put them below, that’s what you’re missing. Kid was rostered in games and wasn’t there, that’s what you’re missing. Kid got fake stats in four games when he wasn’t there, that’s what you’re missing.

Do you need more? Or should we talk about forged LOIs or lack of payment by a rostered player?  Or perhaps what it means when a coach and assistant coaches sign a score sheet 17 times when it contains forged information?
Well thanks for spelling it out since you assume we all have info on this.. Should have just said it earlier! HAHA! Anything else?? Or do you want to hold it in?

Just Saying

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 08:51:44 AM »

Well thanks for spelling it out since you assume we all have info on this.. Should have just said it earlier! HAHA! Anything else?? Or do you want to hold it in?

I think the official report is available in paperback form from Bakersfield to Yorba Linda.  Check your local rink.  From a rules and ethics standpoint, it's a serious offense. As a parent, wouldn't you notice if some kid showed up on your scoresheet... 17 times... with stats nonetheless?  Wouldn't you ask about that?  And if you said nothing, knowing that it was false, wouldn't that make you complicit? 

It's messy, and it would be very disheartening if CAHA tries to just sweep it under the rug like it's nothing.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 10:25:52 AM »
They will probably say it was a "clearical" error.
There are 2 sets of rules.  One for the big clubs another for every other club.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 11:51:04 AM »
If these allegations are true, then I would expect the same punishment handed down to the Wave should be applied to the Ducks.  Namely, coach should be suspended for a year, and the Ducks would be disallowed to have a AAA major '06 team.

Anything less than that (again if the allegations are provable) and that would indeed be a failure of SCAHA/CAHA to apply the same rules to the Ducks.  Given that the Wave doesn't have a AAA team, and they were prohibited from having any Peewee AA teams, one might also question whether the Ducks should also be prevented from having any Peewee AA teams as well, using the same logic.  Preventing them from having a Peewee AAA '06 major team would seem to be called for, but it wouldn't really have any impact if they could just take the team to AA next season.  To match what was done to the Wave it would have to be a prohibition of both AAA and AA.

Hockey05

• Midget
  • LR Justice +59/-33
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 01:49:15 PM »
I was very outspoken in my criticism of the Wave and what happened last year with Coach Calder's team.  If a coach knowingly signed off on a player who was not suited up numerous times, then the repurcussions to club, team and coach should be equal to what happened to the Wave.
Maybe Cal Rubber should write and article on ethics instead of focusing on this chat board. 

Just Saying

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
They will probably say it was a "clearical" error.
There are 2 sets of rules.  One for the big clubs another for every other club.

Oh yes, “clerical” mistake. 17 times. In out of order games. Spanning into the playoffs. And clearly an “oversight” by the coach and assistant coaches not to see the name on the roster they signed. 17 times. Which included stats. 4 different times. Which was “human error” by the refs. Giving stats to kid not there. You know, 4 different times. And an “oversight” by parents not to flag that. Ever.

That it sooooo common in youth hockey. Especially at the Tier II level. When no one really cares. And no one really follows that stuff. It’s just one big misunderstanding. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Folks, there’s smoke. There’s fire. And there’s a dead body hidden under the floorboards.

Stanley

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +13/-10
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 03:34:50 PM »
Has anyone from one of the Big 3 clubs ever been sanctioned for this kind of thing?  Ever?  Just curious.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 09:09:33 AM »
I understand that in life things are rarely fair. People/groups get preferential treatment all the time. Like I tell my kids, "Life sucks, get use to it." 
BUT
Even though this IS s business, there are children involved.  Thus it should be held to a higher standard.
The precedence was set last year.
Same rules need to apply to ALL.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:14:18 AM by trans4761 »

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 10:33:33 AM »
So let me get this straight… This is the same JRD 06 group that has had serious documented problems with bullying, a coach that only plays his favorites and absolutely verbally abuses his non favorites (ala the Colorado coach that went viral)…. All this to the point he has lost 3 players under LOI over the last year and change… one as recent at yesterday!!!

You doughnuts still think there is nothing going on with this group? Something about nothing lol…. They don’t bully? (starts from the coach down) and they don’t cheat? (if you read that report it’s pretty obvious). It’s not too hard to connect the dots once you take a look at the facts with this group. I wonder how all those families feel that missed out on playoffs last year because of this 06 group.

EK has a rep for a reason, he pulled the same shit before he even coached these 06’s. He honed these skills while with the non BF WC’s at KHS before his time at JRD. It’s time for him and his three daddy coaches to be hung out to dry, lucky for CAHA they already set an example for this kind of punishment last year with KC and the Wave. How this staff and club gets anything less than that would be laughable… Bigger question is, and will be….  did the JRD know about this phantom player, condone the cheating and are they now trying to cover up their own mess and trying to keep things quite through pulling the puppets strings at CAHA?

It’s time for the people running this league to hold EVERYONE accountable to the same standard.
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

rocket

• Mite
  • LR Justice +10/-17
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 01:15:14 PM »
Just need two clear answers to the following questions, so that we're all on the same page:

1. What did having a phantom player accomplish for the JD team?

2. Is it the same violation that the Wave team were accused of last year?

Just need honest, straight forward answers from someone familiar with both - please.

Just Saying

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 01:29:39 PM »
Just need two clear answers to the following questions, so that we're all on the same page:

1. What did having a phantom player accomplish for the JD team?

2. Is it the same violation that the Wave team were accused of last year?

Just need honest, straight forward answers from someone familiar with both - please.

1. Allowed them to reach a minimum amount of players needed.

2. Wave was a PDR issue when a player quit mid-season.

So, both are roster manipulation issues. Both coaches were aware they had players on the scoresheet who didn't play in a game. Wave 3 times.  Ducks 17 times.  Ducks also went as far as giving points to the ghost player to cover up their actions.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 01:35:46 PM by Just Saying »

hopelesshockeyparent

• Mite
  • LR Justice +27/-15
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 02:29:02 PM »
Oh my lord will the Kings 06 parents on this site get a life!!!! Why the non stop obsession with the Jr Ducks 06 group. Tell me how this issue has anything to do with you? Other than you have a disgruntled ex parent in the group telling straight up lies non stop.

Didnt the Kings lose 10-3 in the last game? Wasnt the coach banned 30 days for trying to fight the Ducks coach, on the ice? Havent they only beaten this group once in dozens of attempts....arent the Ducks ranked top 3 the last 3 years.....seriously on and on.......get a grip.

I think you need to focus on the hockey and stop the Single White Female/Fatal attraction obsession with the Ducks. It is getting creepy. It is in fact disturbing, trust me the Ducks dont give your team a second thought.

You can say what you want about EK but look at the results, they very much speak for themselves.

Didnt some of the Kings kids go with EK to the Show and won the US division and nearly the whole thing.

Honestly, focus on your team, skate more, stick handle more and i'm sure you will be successful as well.

As for the Ghost player issue....it was proven to be false........there was no ghost player as much as you want one. The ducks NEVER violated roster rules they had no reason to as they had enough players.

EK at the moment is the most successful coach in California.....with Pitcher.......When the JK 06 coach has his resume then he can gloat.

I think flogging a dead horse is a better analogy.

BTW i love donuts....thanks kangaroo.

Just Saying

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 02:38:06 PM »

Well, kids came and went at different times. Early on, a key kid left. Ghost player was used to keep minimum without adding another player. Then, another player became free from another team... and they added that player. As a way to cover themselves, they kept the ghost player on the roster. Once or twice or three times is a clerical error... 17 is not. The coaches and assistant coaches continued to sign scoresheets with the ghost player on it... and went so far as to give him fake stats. This in itself is a major, major violation. But it brings up bigger issues like is there an LOI?  Is it real or fake?  Did the ghost player pay dues?  Where are the receipts?  And, most importantly, did the Jr Ducks organization know about this?  If they did... then they've tiptoed into the Wave territory of losing an entire Tier division for a year.         
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 07:59:03 PM by Moderator »

Just Saying

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 02:41:42 PM »
Oh my lord will the Kings 06 parents on this site get a life!!!! Why the non stop obsession with the Jr Ducks 06 group. Tell me how this issue has anything to do with you? Other than you have a disgruntled ex parent in the group telling straight up lies non stop.

Didnt the Kings lose 10-3 in the last game? Wasnt the coach banned 30 days for trying to fight the Ducks coach, on the ice? Havent they only beaten this group once in dozens of attempts....arent the Ducks ranked top 3 the last 3 years.....seriously on and on.......get a grip.

I think you need to focus on the hockey and stop the Single White Female/Fatal attraction obsession with the Ducks. It is getting creepy. It is in fact disturbing, trust me the Ducks dont give your team a second thought.

You can say what you want about EK but look at the results, they very much speak for themselves.

Didnt some of the Kings kids go with EK to the Show and won the US division and nearly the whole thing.

Honestly, focus on your team, skate more, stick handle more and i'm sure you will be successful as well.

As for the Ghost player issue....it was proven to be false........there was no ghost player as much as you want one. The ducks NEVER violated roster rules they had no reason to as they had enough players.

EK at the moment is the most successful coach in California.....with Pitcher.......When the JK 06 coach has his resume then he can gloat.

I think flogging a dead horse is a better analogy.

BTW i love donuts....thanks kangaroo.

Good luck deflecting, chief. By the way, managers prepare those scoresheets... so they can be held accountable as well.  :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:45:32 PM by Just Saying »