Re: PWAAA
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2017, 05:08:12 AM »
Looks like they don’t teach much speling  nor grammer at this skool’

Mcp04

• Mite
  • LR Justice +10/-13
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 06:55:03 PM »
Does anyone have a link for next weeeknds PW cup games?

• Administrator
  • Squirt
  • LR Justice +40/-10
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2017, 08:03:44 PM »
The next person that uses a kids' initials or number is going to get banned.

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2017, 10:01:14 AM »
Does anyone have a link for next weeeknds PW cup games?
PointStreak has the schedule & will have the results for NHL Youth Cup 2017 - 2006 Division (link below)

http://d15k3om16n459i.cloudfront.net/players/players-division.html?divisionid=103816&seasonid=17552&month=12&date=12/01/17
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:01:59 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

FlySouthAAA

• Mite
  • LR Justice +6/-2
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2017, 10:55:36 AM »
Lopsided scores from the NHL Cup morning session. Hope competition picks up or its going to be a long weekend for some travelers.

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2017, 11:02:12 AM »
Lopsided scores from the NHL Cup morning session.
Hope competition picks up or its going to be a long weekend for some travelers.
Or another way to look at it is, it's great to see Southern California PWAAA Minor hockey so strong!

Remember when NHL teams used to love to come to CA?  Currently though NHL teams consider it a tough road trip and very much talked about when Winnipeg Jets came close to sweeping CA last week..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:02:35 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2017, 05:52:35 PM »
“Sure hope those Duck coaches (daddy ones included) checked the roster today to make sure all those kids were actually there and playing before they signed it! Apparently you can get in real trouble for that!”
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

Just Saying

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2017, 11:01:49 AM »
“Sure hope those Duck coaches (daddy ones included) checked the roster today to make sure all those kids were actually there and playing before they signed it! Apparently you can get in real trouble for that!”

You have it all wrong, Jack... those rules don’t apply to them! And besides, we talked about this... no one should post anymore about this so it all goes away! Pleeeeease!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:48:06 PM by Just Saying »

chpNsk8

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-1
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »
 Can anyone explain how the Ducks were found guilty of cheating but didn't get in trouble ???
Didn't an upset parent come clean and admit to helping falsify the scoresheets? What's the real story?
I smell smoke....

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2017, 08:09:47 AM »
Oh my lord will the Kings 06 parents on this site get a life!!!! Why the non stop obsession with the Jr Ducks 06 group. Tell me how this issue has anything to do with you? Other than you have a disgruntled ex parent in the group telling straight up lies non stop.

Didnt the Kings lose 10-3 in the last game? Wasnt the coach banned 30 days for trying to fight the Ducks coach, on the ice? Havent they only beaten this group once in dozens of attempts....arent the Ducks ranked top 3 the last 3 years.....seriously on and on.......get a grip.

I think you need to focus on the hockey and stop the Single White Female/Fatal attraction obsession with the Ducks. It is getting creepy. It is in fact disturbing, trust me the Ducks dont give your team a second thought.

You can say what you want about EK but look at the results, they very much speak for themselves.

Didnt some of the Kings kids go with EK to the Show and won the US division and nearly the whole thing.

Honestly, focus on your team, skate more, stick handle more and i'm sure you will be successful as well.

As for the Ghost player issue....it was proven to be false........there was no ghost player as much as you want one. The ducks NEVER violated roster rules they had no reason to as they had enough players.

EK at the moment is the most successful coach in California.....with Pitcher.......When the JK 06 coach has his resume then he can gloat.

I think flogging a dead horse is a better analogy.

BTW i love donuts....thanks kangaroo.

Welcome to All-You-Can-Eat Monday!! We’re serving up Humble Pie with a side of roast Duck… EXTRA crispy!! Easy on your helpings, though… you’ll want to maintain that slim figure for your upcoming CAHA infractions hearing. Remember, appearance means everything!

First off, I’d like to thank you for the advice. We’ve been taking our skating lessons. Our stick handling lessons. And they have already paid off in a 7-3 victory over you guys in the NHL Youth Cup! Thanks for the helping words! Couldn’t be more appreciative! And if you’d like to offer any more advice, please email it to IDontGiveACrap@SuckIt.Com

Oh, and just to clarify… THIS group of Kings have played YOUR group of Ducks twice. You thumped us the first time… and we thumped you the second time. That’s 1-1 for those scoring at home. 

But you know what… we should all just calm down and be respectful. These are kids after all. Precious little angels.

So from the bottom of my heart… congrats on the loss. Enjoy your helping of Humble Pie.  And we look forward to seeing you again next week at the Anaheim Ice Barn. We’ll be bringing the Szechuan sauce.  And you better take your Tums…  because it’s going to be EXTRA hot and EXTRA spicy.

Cheers.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2017, 08:35:28 AM »
Oh my lord will the Kings 06 parents on this site get a life!!!! Why the non stop obsession with the Jr Ducks 06 group. Tell me how this issue has anything to do with you? Other than you have a disgruntled ex parent in the group telling straight up lies non stop.

Didnt the Kings lose 10-3 in the last game? Wasnt the coach banned 30 days for trying to fight the Ducks coach, on the ice? Havent they only beaten this group once in dozens of attempts....arent the Ducks ranked top 3 the last 3 years.....seriously on and on.......get a grip.

I think you need to focus on the hockey and stop the Single White Female/Fatal attraction obsession with the Ducks. It is getting creepy. It is in fact disturbing, trust me the Ducks dont give your team a second thought.

You can say what you want about EK but look at the results, they very much speak for themselves.

Didnt some of the Kings kids go with EK to the Show and won the US division and nearly the whole thing.

Honestly, focus on your team, skate more, stick handle more and i'm sure you will be successful as well.

As for the Ghost player issue....it was proven to be false........there was no ghost player as much as you want one. The ducks NEVER violated roster rules they had no reason to as they had enough players.

EK at the moment is the most successful coach in California.....with Pitcher.......When the JK 06 coach has his resume then he can gloat.

I think flogging a dead horse is a better analogy.

BTW i love donuts....thanks kangaroo.

Welcome to All-You-Can-Eat Monday!! We’re serving up Humble Pie with a side of roast Duck… EXTRA crispy!! Easy on your helpings, though… you’ll want to maintain that slim figure for your upcoming CAHA infractions hearing. Remember, appearance means everything!

First off, I’d like to thank you for the advice. We’ve been taking our skating lessons. Our stick handling lessons. And they have already paid off in a 7-3 victory over you guys in the NHL Youth Cup! Thanks for the helping words! Couldn’t be more appreciative! And if you’d like to offer any more advice, please email it to IDontGiveACrap@SuckIt.Com

Oh, and just to clarify… THIS group of Kings have played YOUR group of Ducks twice. You thumped us the first time… and we thumped you the second time. That’s 1-1 for those scoring at home. 

But you know what… we should all just calm down and be respectful. These are kids after all. Precious little angels.

So from the bottom of my heart… congrats on the loss. Enjoy your helping of Humble Pie.  And we look forward to seeing you again next week at the Anaheim Ice Barn. We’ll be bringing the Szechuan sauce.  And you better take your Tums…  because it’s going to be EXTRA hot and EXTRA spicy.

Cheers.
THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT.

EELCOME BACK .. (punnnn for you professors out there)

Go Kings_26

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-22
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2017, 11:08:06 AM »
LMAO!!!!!

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2017, 12:10:33 PM »

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2017, 07:58:53 PM »

RIVALRY SUNDAY
#9 Jr Kings 06 v. #2 Jr Ducks 06
Anaheim Ice. 11:05am - Winner gets a large multi-flavored Slurpee (loser only gets a small...) @MYHockeyRanking@JrKings06

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2017, 12:34:27 PM »

RIVALRY SUNDAY
#9 Jr Kings 06 v. #2 Jr Ducks 06

So enquiring minds want to know, Rivalry Sunday score please?

How did the rubber match game go or which team gets the small slurpee and which team the large?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 10:24:24 AM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »