This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: PWAAA  (Read 91005 times)

#4BobbyOrr

• Midget
  • LR Justice +98/-106
Re: PWAAA
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2018, 11:29:45 PM »
MN and N Dakota birth year runs July 1 to June 30. Rest of USA is Jan 1 to Dec 31. They're still part of USA hockey but their oldest kids in every age group are 6 months older than the oldest kids in the same age group in other states so they don't rank them together. July through december 2006 born kids in MN are still in squirts, but are in Pee Wee everywhere else.

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2018, 11:22:18 AM »
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

Just Saying

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2018, 06:04:54 PM »

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2018, 10:03:05 AM »
Check out CA's 2005 PWAAA Major's in Quebec!

http://www.tournoipee-wee.qc.ca/en/stats/standing.html?season=9&category=25013

Anaheim Jr Ducks, 2-0 with a shutout W this morning over Boston Jr Terriers.  Goal Differential of +10 through their 2 games.

LA Jr Kings 1-0, goal differential of +1 & play Pittsburgh Penguins Elite tomorrow morning.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2018, 11:07:12 AM »
Good luck to both teams -- know some great kids on both squads.  Great to see the CA kids competing again like they did last year.

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2018, 02:19:28 PM »
It's a cold, cold day in Hobo Village...

Racetonowhere

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +11/-14
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2018, 02:30:11 PM »
why do you say that?

Just Saying

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2018, 05:42:10 PM »
why do you say that?

The Jr Kings won the CAHA State Championship today over the Jr Ducks, and if you've been following... the Jr Kings will have taken home ANOTHER banner, while the Jr Ducks have won zero all season. So it's implied that the Jr Ducks will be very cold tonight since they don't have a banner to keep them warm.   

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2018, 09:33:00 PM »
Congratulations ‘06 Jr Kings!

Jr Kings organization also won the other 6 divisions of CAHA Tier 1.  Giving them a clean sweep of all 7 State Championships this year.

http://www.jrkingshockey.com/news_article/show/893601?referrer_id=3169460
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:35:39 PM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Deuce

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-4
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
Pretty impressive. Has that ever happened before?

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2018, 09:14:57 PM »

Nope.  Never happened before.  7 State Championships.  Guess that ’06 Jr Duck parent karma for being total asshats has seeped into all of the Tier 1 divisions… and brought doom and gloom.  Like the ad says, We’re All Kings… but in this case, only the winners are Kings.

Anyhow, I’ll keep this brief.  This year, we’ve proven we’re the victors through and through.  You might win on Friday or Saturday, but on Championship Sunday, when it matters, and all the chips have been pushed into the middle of the table… you’re just posers.  One Championship banner might be a fluke… but two is a pattern.  The Hobo tyranny has come to an end.  The Darkside has been defeated.  And the Death Star has been destroyed.

Hope has prevailed… and the daddy coaches from Anaheim to North San Diego County weep over their failures.  Where did it all go wrong?  How did it fall apart so quickly?  Can our short-benched, mini-Mite Super All-Stars hold up one more year as our speed decreases and our whining increases?

The answer is NO.  It’s over, little ducklings.  Your soft, wimpy, scheming brand of hockey is over.  It’s NOT time to rebuild… it’s time to switch sports.  There’s nothing wrong with soccer.  Or water polo.  Or table tennis for that matter.

2018 is the year of the Kings.  And in closing… I wrote you a special Haiku:     

Cold Hobo Village
Bannerless Hobo Village
Sad Hobo Village

Double birds, boys.  Suck it hard.  And I’m out.
—KJ

Rub One Out

• Mite
  • LR Justice +42/-2
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2018, 07:18:54 AM »
This is Jim Rome Smack-off material... ;D ;D ;D

Portent

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +20/-7
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2018, 11:40:14 AM »
Grats on the State Championships clean sweeps for the Kings, too bad you couldn't reproduce the same results at Districts. Looks like the only King team moving on to Nationals with a win are the 14AAA's.
The 15AAA's and 16AAA's didn't even make it to the finals, and the 18AAA's lost to the Ducks 0-6 in the final. Maybe the majority of the Kings players can enjoy their state banners at home while watching their fellow 14AAA's or the Ducks 16AAA's and 18AAA's on BlackDog at Nationals.

So for the Kings, enjoy your crown while sitting on your throne with your season done. Others are looking beyond their tiny little kingdom for a bigger prize.

You may be closing, but we are still open for business. I also wrote a Haiku (not as clever as you though)

Maybe I will see you
Maybe I won't
We are going Nationals

Double thumbs, sucks living in glass houses much?

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2018, 12:49:55 PM »

Umm… I see the Troll Bridge has been lowered and a Hobo Village Elder has been so kind as to visit us down here from the prestigious SoCal Midget Division.  I didn’t know hockey went past Bantams in SoCal… but you learn something new everyday!  Oh, wait… can we even still say Midget?  Is that PC?  Or is it the Little People Division?  We’ll go with that.. the 18UAAA Little People Division.  Good luck at the Little People Nationals… or whatever the heck it is.  😀

Anyhow, moving on…

If you haven’t noticed, my praise was for all Kings team, since it was quite an accomplishment, but my bread and butter is the 06 team. That’s PW Minor, if you didn’t know. We won the State Championship, and the team we beat, the Jr Duck 06 Mite Elite All-Stars, are at home as well.  We’re both on the couch playing PS4 right now.  In fact, we’re halfway through an awesome Fortnight campaign and we’re all friends again (they’re losing half their team next year… so they kinda have to be cool now that they’ll try to poach our players).

If you’re thinking that’s an infraction, it’s not. They’re the glorious Jr Ducks… and on my watch as CAHA Master & Commander, they do as they like (CHA-CHING!!! Another dollar in my pocket!). 🤑

Thanks for the thoughts, though.  Best of luck with your Little People National Championship ambitions.  And if that doesn’t work out… the Hot and Horny Housewives of Orange County are always looking for a good skate coach for their lil’ Corey Perrys.  And a lot more can come from that $40 an hour fee… if you know what I’m saying.  I think you do.          😉

coachbombay

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2018, 02:08:04 PM »

Oh, wait… can we even still say Midget?  Is that PC?  Or is it the Little People Division?        😉

http://mihockey.com/2016/06/usa-hockey-removes-usage-of-traditional-age-classification-names-pee-wee-bantam-etc/

man! you have telepathy
!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 02:02:10 PM by coachbombay »