This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Pee Wee AA 2018-19  (Read 189935 times)

hockeyboy

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-0
Re: Pee Wee AA 2018-19
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 01:41:12 PM »
Ducks AA 1 (Coach Runtso) is actually 06/07 core with open spots for players for 18-19 season.  Coach Runtso is looking for 06/07 players (good players/good families) to develop a competitive team.  Last season, Coach Runtso & Oleg Tverdovsky focused on player development, taking the PW A team to play AA in tournaments and had a strong season, playing in the SCAHA semifinals. Runtso's spring clinics are Tuesdays and Thursdays, generally at 6:30 pm at Lakewood.  Details on the Jr Ducks website.  Coach Runtos is also offering scrimmage and tournament opportunities. 

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 06:56:06 PM »
Ducks AA 1 (Coach Runtso) is actually 06/07 core with open spots for players for 18-19 season.  Coach Runtso is looking for 06/07 players (good players/good families) to develop a competitive team.  Last season, Coach Runtso & Oleg Tverdovsky focused on player development, taking the PW A team to play AA in tournaments and had a strong season, playing in the SCAHA semifinals. Runtso's spring clinics are Tuesdays and Thursdays, generally at 6:30 pm at Lakewood.  Details on the Jr Ducks website.  Coach Runtos is also offering scrimmage and tournament opportunities.
Pretty sure you mean this team could actually use some good core players to make them competitive for the 2018-2019 AA CAHA Season, right? 

Jr Ducks PWAA1 in a scrimmage vs '07 PW AAA Minor Jr Ducks team on Apr 15, 2018, score 3-7.

Jr Ducks PWAA1 went to the 2018 STX ChiTown Shuffle, April 20 - 22, 2018 - 2006 AAA Division.  Record of 1-3 as LA Stars (Info on GameOn App)
Jr Ducks PWAA1's Losses to (1) DC Selects, (2) Jr Chargers (did not even get to finish the game; coach forfeit) & (3) Jr Falcons
Jr Ducks PWAA1's Win was against another 1-3 team, Central Illinois Fire

Have not heard how the Jr Ducks PWAA1 scrimmage against Ice Dogs/Renegades went on Sunday April 28, 2018 @ 3:30pm

Are both Jr Ducks PW AA teams going to be in CAHA PW Flt 2?
A
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 09:30:36 PM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 08:50:50 AM »
Jr Sharks wont have any AA? So are they just terrible AAA or nothing at this point?

It has hardly ever stopped them before.  They’re failing at Tier 1 hands down and it trickles down.  CB has been telling SQT parents “exposure” is important and it’s “Sooo competitive”.  They had 4 SQT teams last season and now a lot of them are moving up with CB still trying to fill his rinks with the “exposure” angle. 

socalhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +31/-57
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 10:11:12 AM »
Pretty sure you mean this team could actually use some good core players to make them competitive for the 2018-2019 AA CAHA Season, right? 

Jr Ducks PWAA1 in a scrimmage vs '07 PW AAA Minor Jr Ducks team on Apr 15, 2018, score 3-7.

Jr Ducks PWAA1 went to the 2018 STX ChiTown Shuffle, April 20 - 22, 2018 - 2006 AAA Division.  Record of 1-3 as LA Stars (Info on GameOn App)
Jr Ducks PWAA1's Losses to (1) DC Selects, (2) Jr Chargers (did not even get to finish the game; coach forfeit) & (3) Jr Falcons

Have not heard how the Jr Ducks PWAA1 scrimmage against Ice Dogs/Renegades went on Sunday April 28, 2018 @ 3:30pm

A

Damn...someone not make a team or something? Thats a lot of detailed negative information when you could have just summed it up in a few shorts words.

Diehardfan

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-70
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2018, 06:37:49 AM »

A
I guess it seems pretty unfortunate for you that you have to club hop between the kings and ducks and you can’t just buy your way in to get your son on the team all those steak dinners and flights you have bought for Eugene and he is still not taking your kid who is one of the biggest kids who will age out and be one of the biggest kids in pewee it is really unfortanite that rens 07 and majority’s of runsto 07 had to take your sons opportunity for Alex V to get the 06 team so Eugene after all those bribes you have gave him could have helped you get your son on a team .I think your best bet is the bears are in need of donations and putting 06 team together I’m sure you can buy your self a spot on that team since you are a jersey collector good luck and drink that hateraid Mr Coilaid drinker it is really unfortunate since your kid is a good kid

socalhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +31/-57
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2018, 08:08:22 AM »

A
I guess it seems pretty unfortunate for you that you have to club hop between the kings and ducks and you can’t just buy your way in to get your son on the team all those steak dinners and flights you have bought for Eugene and he is still not taking your kid who is one of the biggest kids who will age out and be one of the biggest kids in pewee it is really unfortanite that rens 07 and majority’s of runsto 07 had to take your sons opportunity for Alex V to get the 06 team so Eugene after all those bribes you have gave him could have helped you get your son on a team .I think your best bet is the bears are in need of donations and putting 06 team together I’m sure you can buy your self a spot on that team since you are a jersey collector good luck and drink that hateraid Mr Coilaid drinker it is really unfortunate since your kid is a good kid

You just took run on sentences to a whole new level.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 08:48:31 AM »
 :(

Diehardfan

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-70
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 09:21:06 AM »
I think so Mr drink that hateraid is so up Eugene’s ass & hands out so many donations and after all could not buy his way in to Eugene’s team dinners to nice steak house for Eugene and family air fare tickets etc. maybe he should be paying and bribing a higher up maybe take it to the next level . If that don’t work look at the bright side you will be much closer to home at the bears I’m sure you can buy your way in somewhere big mouth

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »
Welcome to Calhockey.com Diehardfan, and so glad I could be a part of your first post - which was so inspiring with factual, grammatical and spelling mistakes even before you double down with more incoherent babbling!

Look, it’s obvious the only hater is you. I point out facts, things that have actually happened, then voice frustration at the Jr Ducks Organization & what I believe to be shortsightedness regarding opportunities for 2006's at the AA level. 

How were you able to turn that into a personal rant against me with so many false accusations? 
Glad you like my son, I guess?  Actually, leave my son out of it. 

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO INSULT ME, I MUST FIRST VALUE YOUR OPINION.  NICE TRY THOUGH!

Well actually, since you’ve classified me as such a big spender, here’s how generous I am. If you are going to keep posting on this forum, I’ll happily pay for you to have an English tutor, moron. 

See you around the rink and by the way, has your son stolen any of his teammate's skates lately?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 05:27:13 PM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »
Welcome to Calhockey.com Diehardfan, and so glad I could be a part of your first post - which was so inspiring with factual, grammatical and spelling mistakes even before you double down with more incoherent babbling!

Look, it’s obvious the only hater is you. I point out facts, things that have actually happened, then voice frustration at the Jr Ducks Organization & what I believe to be shortsightedness regarding opportunities for 2006's at the AA level. 

How were you able to turn that into a personal rant against me with so many false accusations? 
Glad you like my son, I guess?  Actually, leave my son out of it. 

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO INSULT ME, I MUST FIRST VALUE YOUR OPINION.  NICE TRY THOUGH!

Well actually, since you’ve classified me as such a big spender, here’s how generous I am. If you are going to keep posting on this forum, I’ll happily pay for you to have an english tutor, moron. 

See you around the rink and by the way, has your son stolen any of his teammate's skates lately?

The first lesson is free: it's English, not english.   ;)

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2018, 06:00:43 PM »
Still the spring, and if this thread is any indication, 2018 should be a banner year at Calhockey.  At the risk of turning this towards the informational, I know that some of EK's players have departed, but I also had heard a rumor that EK was not going to be coaching the '06 team next season.  True/False/unknown?

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2018, 06:12:12 PM »
Still the spring, and if this thread is any indication, 2018 should be a banner year at Calhockey.  At the risk of turning this towards the informational, I know that some of EK's players have departed, but I also had heard a rumor that EK was not going to be coaching the '06 team next season.  True/False/unknown?
Per Kangaroo Jack, it won’t be a banner year in Hobo Village.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2018, 06:36:54 PM »
Per Kangaroo Jack, it won’t be a banner year in Hobo Village.

Haha.  Too bad he can't make these sort of statements anymore now that he's joining the CAHA board.  Gotta play the political game ya know.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:43:20 PM by lcadad »

keepdrinkinthekoolaid

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +16/-3
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2018, 06:57:50 PM »
ALLEGEDLY i am very close to the situation, although "admittedly" not in the best position to hear clearly (on my knees and on the backside) while currently wearing Jr Ducks swag.

I will defer to Kangaroo Jack or state unknown. 

DIEHARDFAN, where did you go rookie?  Any further fiction, spelling errors and run-on sentences you want to bless us with this pre-season? 
I almost forgot, my son has outgrown his current ice skates, if I were to give them to your son, would that take the fun out of his travel hockey experience?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:11:17 PM by keepdrinkinthekoolaid »

Diehardfan

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-70
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2018, 07:13:13 PM »
KeepdrinkintheKoolaid, Im Back my friend, talk about facts, i think your confused about who this is. Just cause your mad don’t take it out on everyone else. My sons not a thief, the only thing he may steal is your sons AA spot. Let’s make a deal you sponsor my English classes and I will sponsor your Jenny Craig’s membership.