This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: New ACHA team at Occidental College  (Read 12244 times)

StudentofKeeks

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +2/-14
New ACHA team at Occidental College
« on: September 13, 2017, 09:49:54 PM »
Occidental College is forming an ACHA Division II team and is looking for players. The ACHA is allowing the team this season to add players from other schools to get the team off the ground. The team is playing as an exhibition team this year. If anyone knows players who have aged out of youth hockey and would possibly think of joining the Occidental squad, pass this along and have them send me an email to goalieduke23@gmail.com.

Additionally, the team is searching for a second coach. It is a volunteer position, not paid. If you know of anyone who may be interested, they can also send me an email. Thanks everyone!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:53:05 PM by StudentofKeeks »

Pulsarhockey

• Mite
  • LR Justice +13/-1
Re: New ACHA team at Occidental College
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:17:11 PM »
A friend of mine has tried to contact this person to see of Occidental is forming a viable, or did have a team, last season.  No response.  Will Occidental be able to field a Club Hockey team? 

StudentofKeeks

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +2/-14
Re: New ACHA team at Occidental College
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 09:55:14 PM »
We did have a team, we only could schedule four games. Please have them try again if they are interested. We have an exhibition team this year again. We have around 8 games scheduled for this season. They can email goalieduke23@gmail.com or donttreadonme23@yahoo.com.

Thank you!