This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Chowder Cup Team Open Spots  (Read 7531 times)

Fish Tanks Tier Program

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-0
Chowder Cup Team Open Spots
« on: March 26, 2019, 01:41:27 PM »
Hello All,

We are currently creating an all California team to attend the Chowder Cup at the end of July. We have two teams. One of 2000-2002 birth years and one of all 2003 birth year. We currently have a very strong core for both teams. Players from prep schools, local AAA teams, and top players from the AA divisions. We have spots open for both D and forwards for both teams. Our goalie positions are filled for the 2000-2002 team and we have one spot left for the 2003 team for goalies. If this interest you please send me an email for more information. If you’re a 1999 birthdate contact us anyway to discuss. We are currently looking for AAA players, prep school, Junior players and top AA players. Below is a little more information about the showcase.

The dates are July 19-21st for 2000-2002 & July 25th - 28th for 2003s in Foxborough Massachusetts. 30min outside of the city in Boston. As you may know this is one of the best showcases in the country and invites some the most skilled teams and players around the world to attend. This is great exposure for the boys due to there being AAA, Junior, College, and Pro scouts at every game. With this team we will also be having practices, exhibition games and attending a Memorial Day weekend tournament. If this is something you’re interested in and want a detailed email of everything broken down please let me know and I can send that out to you. This is a no club affiliation team so there will be no recruiting for players for fall season. Our goal here is to help excel California Hockey in the east coast and to help kids move on to the next level. Please feel free to ask more questions or a call or text. Hopefully this is something you can attend. Thanks for considering!

951-212-7066
Caf411@nyu.edu
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 05:20:19 PM by Fish Tanks Tier Program »

Srt8bigm

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-1
Re: Chowder Cup Team Open Spots
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 05:50:48 PM »
 I had a question, are you planing on having any skates? If so when and where will you be holding them.

Thanks

Srt8bigm

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-1
Re: Chowder Cup Team Open Spots
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 09:28:11 AM »
If anyone is interested , I did recieve an email from the person that posted the chowder cup post. Info on there next skate see attached info below.

This is an email confirmation for our next skate at Ontario Center Ice this Monday April 22nd at 7pm. The cost of the skate will be 20$ a player.