Hockey Discussions > Peewee Hockey

PW AA 2019-2020

(1/106) > >>

JustAnotherHockeyParent:
How did tournaments go this weekend? Who is looking strong for the 2019-2020 season? Let the games begin....

Gary Sargent:

I heard the Bears did very well in Riverside. A parent on the Bears team told me there wasn't much competition out there.  So either the Bears were that good or there wasn't much competition out there.

Heat, Flyers, OCHC and two GSE teams played in Anaheim.  GSE team made the finals and lost to the same Canadian team that took out  the Flyers and Heat.

Looks Like the Kings made it to the championship in Tinsel town only to loose to the 08 Patriots team?  (If I'm wrong please correct the Tinsel Town website is not functioning correctly)

Anaheim Selects AKA 07 Ducks AA played AAA.  Played close with the AAA ducks in a game.  Then beat a team that didn't belong? Then had their pre approved goalie stolen? (again help me out the Tinsel Town web site is not friendly)

Not sure about other declared AA teams Condors Dogs M's and alike. Anyone know where or if they played?

T minus 8 days until that kid you thought was going to sign with your club becomes convinced he is to good to play with the players on your team!

Good luck to all!

OCHockeyDad07:

--- Quote from: Gary Sargent on May 30, 2019, 11:00:23 PM ---
I heard the Bears did very well in Riverside. A parent on the Bears team told me there wasn't much competition out there.  So either the Bears were that good or there wasn't much competition out there. Heat, Flyers, OCHC and two GSE teams played in Anaheim.  GSE team made the finals and lost to the same Canadian team that took out  the Flyers and Heat.

Looks Like the Kings made it to the championship in Tinsel town only to loose to the 08 Patriots team?  (If I'm wrong please correct the Tinsel Town website is not functioning correctly)

Anaheim Selects AKA 07 Ducks AA played AAA.  Played close with the AAA ducks in a game.  Then beat a team that didn't belong? Then had their pre approved goalie stolen? (again help me out the Tinsel Town web site is not friendly)

Not sure about other declared AA teams Condors Dogs M's and alike. Anyone know where or if they played?

T minus 8 days until that kid you thought was going to sign with your club becomes convinced he is to good to play with the players on your team!

Good luck to all!

--- End quote ---

Kings played as Patriots in Carmen Starr and lost in the finals to the Kings 2008 AAA in a close game, 5-4.

Also, there was a GSE team that played in the Carmen Starr,  they did not win a game. 

puckslapper:
So how many clubs are fielding teams this season. I see the Kings will field 2 12UAA teams and I found the information for Mariners/Shattuck on another California hockey forum called calhockeytalk.com. Apparently that forum will post everything. Looks like they will have a team as well. I also heard their first pre-tryout clinic had a lot of kids.

805hockey:

--- Quote from: puckslapper on June 05, 2019, 07:41:27 AM ---So how many clubs are fielding teams this season. I see the Kings will field 2 12UAA teams and I found the information for Mariners/Shattuck on another California hockey forum called calhockeytalk.com. Apparently that forum will post everything. Looks like they will have a team as well. I also heard their first pre-tryout clinic had a lot of kids.

--- End quote ---

Why was it taken down here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version