This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Corona virus  (Read 31146 times)

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
Re: Corona virus
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2020, 02:27:23 PM »
The Con man was Obama but you liberal tools can just keep voting to destroy and lock down.
Vote for Trump, and all your wildest dreams come true.

2 Cups in LA

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +8/-31
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2020, 04:00:37 PM »
Pistonkev/justotherhockeydad. A vote for Trump is proof your NOT true Republican unlike myself.  Stick to hockey you idiots!  Sorry you two can’t take joke!

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2020, 04:13:18 PM »
Sorry you two can’t take joke!
Says the complete moron who lacks complex thinking required to understand sarcasm.

Landshark

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +77/-47
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2020, 04:21:01 PM »
Cups does manage to make five basic grammar mistakes in three sentences while calling other people idiots. That deserves a prize.

2 Cups in LA

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +8/-31
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2020, 05:11:45 PM »
“Land shark”  All this jib jab is in text form.  I could go English Professor on every response but I prefer to just like to fuel the fire on stupid comments made on this site.  You must be Trump supporter as well?  If so, your IQ has hit rock bottom. Ha!

Landshark

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +77/-47
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2020, 05:45:24 PM »
Wrong on all counts!  You really don’t disappoint.

CahaMama

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +9/-5
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2020, 07:51:32 AM »
All right you guys, that's enough! Don't make me send you to your rooms...

2 Cups in LA

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +8/-31
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2020, 09:16:06 AM »
CAHA Mama valid point!

area51

• Midget
  • LR Justice +82/-61
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2020, 11:46:26 AM »
Cups must be a Bernie or Biden supporter, or even worse, he probably voted for Hillary! what an idiot!!!

Hockey sophist

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +50/-98
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2020, 05:30:25 PM »
Area 51, here is a thought to inspire your poetic genius:  The most depressing thing about Trump is what he has revealed about so many of our fellow citizens.
If Cups an idiot for having voted for Hillary, what does that make a 3 million majority of your fellow citizens who also voted for her?   Let me guess: dupes, dopes, dunces, dimwits?   Maybe you can add to the list.   

area51

• Midget
  • LR Justice +82/-61
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2020, 09:45:18 AM »
and there you have it! It's ok to call someone out for being a Trump supporter or a Republican, but not when it's the other way around. I have lot's of friends that are Democrats, my best friend is a Democrat. We're friends because we like hanging out, not because of our political beliefs. I don't understand how and why anyone can possibly support Biden, Newsom, Pelosi....but that's ok, Libs don't understand why we support Trump. That's ok, If we all had the same political beliefs, we'd be in a lot of trouble! There's a lot more Trump supports than you want to believe, they just don't speak up because their friends and colleagues can't handle it. I find it comical how much the Libs hate Trump. Obama was the worst President ever! but it didn't make me crazy.
People need to chill out and agree to disagree!!! And when Trump wins in 2020, take a deep breath (without your mask on), and go on with your life.
OrangeMan2020!!!

Maverick

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +27/-11
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2020, 10:24:00 AM »
Area 51, here is a thought to inspire your poetic genius:  The most depressing thing about Trump is what he has revealed about so many of our fellow citizens.
If Cups an idiot for having voted for Hillary, what does that make a 3 million majority of your fellow citizens who also voted for her?   Let me guess: dupes, dopes, dunces, dimwits?   Maybe you can add to the list.

Hey Sophist... Yes!  It does make them idiots!  And to be clear they counted 3 plus million more votes for her, but of all her votes how many legal, and living votes were cast for her?  And to be clear, I bet most Trump supporters support his policies and not the man himself, unlike libbies who vote based on feelings and free stuff.  How a legal citizen of the United States who has a job and a family could be against showing a ID to vote, border security and LEGAL immigration, and un fucking what China is doing to us is beyond me.  But sure, go ahead and vote for Biden or Whoever the Dems put up against trump, because you dont like the man himself.

Hockey sophist

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +50/-98
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2020, 11:16:38 AM »

Hey Sophist... Yes!  It does make them idiots!  And to be clear they counted 3 plus million more votes for her, but of all her votes how many legal, and living votes were cast for her?  And to be clear, I bet most Trump supporters support his policies and not the man himself, unlike libbies who vote based on feelings and free stuff.  How a legal citizen of the United States who has a job and a family could be against showing a ID to vote, border security and LEGAL immigration, and un fucking what China is doing to us is beyond me.  But sure, go ahead and vote for Biden or Whoever the Dems put up against trump, because you dont like the man himself.

Thank you for the lesson on political behavior, Maverick.   

The false dichotomy between the man and his policies was insightful.  It is possible that libbies do not like either the man or his policies or that the latter drives the former.   

Libbies love those free things like Social Security or maybe sticktimes.   As for China how many offshore wars, military interventions, or incursions have they engaged in since 1949 compared to the US?   

Do agree that China is and will increasingly challenge us in just about everything where international competition exists.   The US has never faced that level of intense competition on so many fronts.  In a generation they may even compete with the US in ice hockey.  Perhaps the easiest way to think about that competition is to look at the pattern of how competitive American-Chinese are at the academic level such as applications to Harvard University.   Or if you have a taste for the history of technology, the Chinese were performing brain surgery in the 11th century and built naval ships that could carry up to 4,000-6,000 troops in the 14th century and explored along the east coast of Africa.  The Clown-in-Chief and his rhetoric will do little to prepare us for competing with China now or in the future.   

HockeyGuy-99

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +22/-8
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2020, 01:18:10 PM »
This is like Facebook without pictures or identities. Some of you need to step your game up!

Maverick

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +27/-11
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2020, 02:09:24 PM »
Look Sophie, I'm a knuckle draggin, gun owning, conservative construction worker who's kids play football and hockey.  I'm not versed in world history of the 1300's nor do I care to be.  What should matter to you and me is the now and future of this country for our kids.  Like I told Blades before, stop using big words and just explain to me how liberal policies of lawlessness, and open borders benefits this country?  And yes, most conservatives are all good with assistance programs for those that need it.  Just don't make the benefits better for people here illegally, than law abiding citizens.   If your here illegally Newsome will give your kids free college, they don't need that hockey scholarship your hoping for.

To get this topic back on the covid lockdown, I think its pretty clear that liberal views on this pandemic and conservative views are way different.  Read back to the initial posts and the ridiculous numbers of dead and infected as predicted vs. now and tell us why this lockdown should continue.  Me and my kids are already back to hanging out with friends weeks ago.