This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Need 2-3 testers for upcoming Android hockey tracking app  (Read 2323 times)

Beantown

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +3/-7
Need 2-3 testers for upcoming Android hockey tracking app
« on: September 05, 2022, 05:44:27 PM »

SEP '22

Hi!

Long time, no see CalHockey! As a '98 goalie dad, I couldn't count the hours I/we spent here.

If you are an Android user and one that keeps up with statistics, you may be interested in a product inspired from what we wanted to use back in our parenting days during a game, have been developing for a couple months, and that we are going to be releasing very soon. I can't say much except that it manages statistics and tracking for goalies and skaters alike. Whether you just want to keep track of the shots on Johnny as a goalie, track Sally's shots/goals on net, or track and analyze multiple players, seasons, games, events, teams etc.. etc.. you may really, really like this app.

Our goal is to release in the next few weeks, in time for the season. When developing an app, you get to a point where all the functionality works, the user experience is pretty good, but there is room for rapid improvement, user testing and, of course, bug squashing. That is where we are at now.

If you are interested in being an early user/tester, have an Android phone/tablet, will beat the heck out of the app and give a ton of feedback (especially the negative!!!we will give you in return a free professional license (everything unlimited). If interested, please drop us a note and why at beta@everetics.com.

We will be kicking this testing phase off in the next week with vigor.

Thank you, take care and thanks for reading this!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 05:45:34 PM by Beantown »