This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: PWAA 2016-17  (Read 230216 times)

BigIce

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-1
Re: PWAA 2016-17
« Reply #270 on: October 04, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »
Does anyone know how many total games each PeeWee AA team will play for the 2016/17 season under the new CAHA/SCAHA format?  Last year most PeeWee AA teams played 16 CAHA games and 13 SCAHA games?

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2016, 09:09:34 AM »
Good luck to our So Cal teams (Jr Gulls/Mickey D's/Wada Wave/Saints) making the trip this weekend to CowTown.

Drive/fly safe.

Happy hour will be in the parking lot,

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #272 on: October 06, 2016, 09:14:20 AM »
Good luck to our So Cal teams (Jr Gulls/Mickey D's/Wada Wave/Saints) making the trip this weekend to CowTown.

Drive/fly safe.

Happy hour will be in the parking lot,

Good luck and I hope your cars don't get broken into like every year.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »
Hope everyone made it back from Cow Town safely.  Cow Town was not as bad as people have previously stated. Hotel was good, in the arena parking lot.  Very convinient.  The town was nice and clean.  No car break ins (as far as i know) .

Congrats to Mickey D's and Wada Wave for going 3-0-1 for the weekend.

Mickey D's played very well moving the puck very well.

WW had 3-0 lead with 3 min to go in the game vs Sharks.  Let in 3 unanswered goals in that time salvaging a 3-3 tie.
Looking forward to seeing there 2 teams play each other.  They have played each other twice before, splitting the two games

Both GSE teams looked equally good. Move the puck well and were physical.

From what I've seen , these are the 4 top teams.  JMO

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
this week's pick a

OC.                               VS.                            JD2.                    JD2 BY 2

MARINERS.                  VS.                            SAINTS.             SAINTS BY 5

WW.                              VS.                            JD1.                      WW. BY 6GOOD I WAS THINKING

JR GULLS.                     VS.                           DA BEARS.           DA BEARS BY 2

JK2.                                  VS.                         WAVE 2.                Jk2 BY 3

JR FLYERS.                     VS.                        JK1.                        JK1 BY 6

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2016, 08:17:42 PM »
this week's pick a

OC.                               VS.                            JD2.                    JD2 BY 2

MARINERS.                  VS.                            SAINTS.             SAINTS BY 5

WW.                              VS.                            JD1.                      WW. BY 6GOOD I WAS THINKING

JR GULLS.                     VS.                           DA BEARS.           DA BEARS BY 2

JK2.                                  VS.                         WAVE 2.                Jk2 BY 3

JR FLYERS.                     VS.                        JK1.                        JK1 BY 6

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

I have a case of winner choice of beer that says Kings won't beat the Flyers this week.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2016, 10:22:49 PM »
this week's pick a

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

I have a case of winner choice of beer that says Kings won't beat the Flyers this week.
Tournament ??? ?   Tana Harding ....... what ???

If they play, I'm in.  I'll even spot you a few goals.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:28:46 PM by trans4761 »

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #277 on: October 14, 2016, 07:01:12 AM »
this week's pick a

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Tournament ??? ?   Tana Harding ....... what ???

If they play, I'm in.  I'll even spot you a few goals.

They don't play this weekend. SDIA got that game vs Kings. Kings by 6

Westside

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-22
« Reply #278 on: October 14, 2016, 08:39:51 AM »
 I promised myself that I would only read some of the stuff and never respond but enough is enough. I understand that this trans guy has a son on the wada wave team, his kid isn't part of their top two lines but this guy seems to think the Wave are going to be the next next expansion team in the NHL. I've watched them play, 6 very good kids and an 8 ft goalie who doesn't move. 

Pistonkev, you are all over this board everyday, do you live for this site or are you the administrator? Your kid plays on Bantam AA in Valencia and he should be playing Bantam B for the heat.  Keep out of the PW pages troll

Where are the Bears parents at? Did D Kim get fired yet? Here's a guy who had not 1, but 2! AAA 04 teams taken away from him at tsc.  Nice $40 an hour to skate around his little stick in the corner of pick wick. 

My Kings will end up the top team in AA.   
Pistonkev PLEASE post where your kid plays, he's not a pwaa, Go back and swing from Pavel's fruit sack.  Weirdo

Handboni

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +9/-15
« Reply #279 on: October 14, 2016, 09:03:28 AM »
I promised myself that I would only read some of the stuff and never respond but enough is enough. I understand that this trans guy has a son on the wada wave team, his kid isn't part of their top two lines but this guy seems to think the Wave are going to be the next next expansion team in the NHL. I've watched them play, 6 very good kids and an 8 ft goalie who doesn't move. 

Pistonkev, you are all over this board everyday, do you live for this site or are you the administrator? Your kid plays on Bantam AA in Valencia and he should be playing Bantam B for the heat.  Keep out of the PW pages troll

Where are the Bears parents at? Did D Kim get fired yet? Here's a guy who had not 1, but 2! AAA 04 teams taken away from him at tsc.  Nice $40 an hour to skate around his little stick in the corner of pick wick. 

Pistonkev PLEASE post where your kid plays, he's not a pwaa, Go back and swing from Pavel's fruit sack.  Weirdo

My wife thinks this stuff is better than the Real Housewives!

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #280 on: October 14, 2016, 09:10:14 AM »

SWEET !!  FRESH FISH......FRESH FISH ....

I hope that you don't always wake up this angry every morning.  Did the pool guy leave a extra scent to clorine bleach around the Mrs while you were at work ?  Or did something taste a little "different" last night ?

Either way, you are correct,  my boy sucks. Skates like a freak'n horse. It is what it is.  When the two teams play,  when your kid dusts the snow off of himself, take his number, because he'll probably be asking my boy for a job in a few years.

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #281 on: October 14, 2016, 09:45:49 AM »

Whoa, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?  Pretty harsh for forum of common interest.    In my best Rodney King impression  "Ca Ca Can't we along just get along"?

A1Hockey Fan

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +30/-14
« Reply #282 on: October 14, 2016, 09:51:33 AM »

Teams are viewed as a whole, from all the posts I have seen from Trans (even when it goes against my kids team) they are credited or discredited as a team. For you to flat out call specific kids out makes you a DOUCHE in my book. Agree or disagree...it is a discussion forum, live with it or go pay for some therapy.

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #283 on: October 14, 2016, 10:19:50 AM »

Sounds like someone is still a little butt-hurt after his team was sent home not once, but twice in the playoffs last year.

Get off Trans and Piston, new fish. They might be assholes, but they are our assholes, and they call it like they see it.

JustPlay

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
« Reply #284 on: October 14, 2016, 10:23:30 AM »

Teams are viewed as a whole, from all the posts I have seen from Trans (even when it goes against my kids team) they are credited or discredited as a team. For you to flat out call specific kids out makes you a DOUCHE in my book. Agree or disagree...it is a discussion forum, live with it or go pay for some therapy.

I could not agree more.

As a Kings parent myself I have to admit the Westside post is especially embarrassing for me.  For a guy who "only reads some stuff" you took it to a new level.

To call out a child is a shitty thing to do publicly. 

For the other points you make I guess it's your opinion.  If they were mine I would keep them to myself.  You know what they say about Karma.