This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Squirt A 2016-17  (Read 295130 times)

Tommy, The Bomber

Re: Squirt A 2016-17
« Reply #600 on: December 14, 2016, 08:33:21 PM »
TeddyBear71, it is to early, but since you went there. Rumor has it that he was watching you guys practice and couldn't take it anymore. As they were rushing him out he can be heard yelling "That's Not Hockey"

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #601 on: December 15, 2016, 09:12:00 AM »
TeddyBear71, it is to early, but since you went there. Rumor has it that he was watching you guys practice and couldn't take it anymore. As they were rushing him out he can be heard yelling "That's Not Hockey"
That's funny, TTB.  Let's see how much you're laughing when you go 0 for December. ;)

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #602 on: December 15, 2016, 09:57:33 AM »
Bear71, dont worry you guys will be 1-1 this month. But enjoy your hot streak of one game.

Go Kings_26

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-22
« Reply #603 on: December 15, 2016, 08:05:39 PM »
This weeks rankings and lines.  Predicting an upset TTB, sorry. 

Kings are still stronger than IDs but its really close, Kings have a poor showing against Wave and things will change (unless IDs have poor showing too).
Bears didn't impress in the win against Wave (Ont), they need to beat a top team.  This week is their chance and its against the hated EK Ducks!!!

Game of the week is Jr. Kings vs. Wave (Art).

Rank   Team
1   Wave-Art (1)
2   Jr Gulls
3   Jr. Kings
4   Ice Dogs (1)
5   Jr Ducks (2)
6   Jr Ducks (1)
7   Bears
8   Wave-Ont (2)

Jr Gulls vs. Wave-Ont (2)                  Jr Gulls by 7
Jr Ducks (1) vs. Ice Dogs (1)             Ice Dogs by 4
Bears vs. Jr Ducks (2)                       Bears by 1
Jr. Kings vs. Wave-Art (1)                 Wave(Art) by 2

Can someone do the math for me on these rankings?  Kings 2 wins/1loss against the Jr. Gulls; Kings 2 wins/1 loss against wave.....Kings ranked lower than both.....huh?

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #604 on: December 15, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »
Go_Kings 26 and Goalie_dad, I'm interested to see if the ranking changes if the Kings beat the Wave. Also I was curious why the Ice Dogs weren't ahead of the Kings since they beat them last week. It's an interesting ranking.

Just Saying

« Reply #605 on: December 15, 2016, 08:49:16 PM »

Kings are still stronger than IDs but its really close, Kings have a poor showing against Wave and things will change (unless IDs have poor showing too).
Bears didn't impress in the win against Wave (Ont), they need to beat a top team.  This week is their chance and its against the hated EK Ducks!!!

Rank   Team
1   Wave-Art (1)
2   Jr Gulls
3   Jr. Kings
4   Ice Dogs (1)
5   Jr Ducks (2)
6   Jr Ducks (1)
7   Bears
8   Wave-Ont (2)

Can someone do the math for me on these rankings?  Kings 2 wins/1loss against the Jr. Gulls; Kings 2 wins/1 loss against wave.....Kings ranked lower than both.....huh?

I believe goalie dad also has a hand in the BCS rankings... as most are due to the eye test. Example: Ducks (1) are 1-6. They beat Wave (Ont) by 3. Bears are 2-5. They beat Ducks (1) and they beat Wave (Ont) by 5. So of course Ducks (1) are ranked higher than Bears. Because, you know, the eye test.  ::)

All will be moot, though, when the Bears knock off the Lil' Tommy Bumblers and claim that 5th spot!!!  WHAT?!?!?!  Uh oh, here comes a TTB hot take!!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:02:28 PM by Just Saying »

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #606 on: December 15, 2016, 10:21:50 PM »
Just Saying, you don't need to worry about us. We will beat the Teddy Bears on Sunday morning. You can take that to the bank.

Just Saying

« Reply #607 on: December 15, 2016, 10:35:42 PM »
Just Saying, you don't need to worry about us. We will beat the Teddy Bears on Sunday morning. You can take that to the bank.

I will try... but I'm pretty sure the bank is closed on Sunday. Oh, sad face...  :(

goalie_dad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +17/-8
« Reply #608 on: December 15, 2016, 10:40:39 PM »

Rank   Team
1   Wave-Art (1)
2   Jr Gulls
3   Jr. Kings
4   Ice Dogs (1)
5   Jr Ducks (2)
6   Jr Ducks (1)
7   Bears
8   Wave-Ont (2)

I believe goalie dad also has a hand in the BCS rankings... as most are due to the eye test. Example: Ducks (1) are 1-6. They beat Wave (Ont) by 3. Bears are 2-5. They beat Ducks (1) and they beat Wave (Ont) by 5. So of course Ducks (1) are ranked higher than Bears. Because, you know, the eye test.  ::)

All will be moot, though, when the Bears knock off the Lil' Tommy Bumblers and claim that 5th spot!!!  WHAT?!?!?!  Uh oh, here comes a TTB hot take!!!

What quality wins do the Bears have?  Ducks (1) beat Kings in Thanksgiving tournament (and beat Ducks (2) in pre-season).  Comparing how many goals the Bears beat Wave (Ont) is not a good indication.  When Bears played Ducks (1) it was a one goal game that could have gone either way.

Like I said, Bears need a quality win, they beat Ducks (2) they will claim the 6th spot.

goalie_dad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +17/-8
« Reply #609 on: December 15, 2016, 10:46:24 PM »

Rank   Team
1   Wave-Art (1)
2   Jr Gulls
3   Jr. Kings
4   Ice Dogs (1)
5   Jr Ducks (2)
6   Jr Ducks (1)
7   Bears
8   Wave-Ont (2)

It is their body of work.  Kings lost to Ducks (2) and Ice Dogs in season, also lost to Ducks (1) in Thanksgiving tournament.  According to my records, the Kings lost to Wave (Art) in regular season and beat Wave (Art) in preseason.  I give more credibility to a regular season win.  Also, while it is true they beat Gulls in regular season and NHL Cup its those loses to teams ranked below them that is keeping them in 3rd.

goalie_dad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +17/-8
« Reply #610 on: December 15, 2016, 10:47:55 PM »

Rank   Team
1   Wave-Art (1)
2   Jr Gulls
3   Jr. Kings
4   Ice Dogs (1)
5   Jr Ducks (2)
6   Jr Ducks (1)
7   Bears
8   Wave-Ont (2)

If I had a hand in BCS rankings, USC would be in the college football playoffs, not that joke of a team Washington.   >:(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 10:48:24 PM by goalie_dad »

Just Saying

« Reply #611 on: December 15, 2016, 10:56:14 PM »

Rank   Team
1   Wave-Art (1)
2   Jr Gulls
3   Jr. Kings
4   Ice Dogs (1)
5   Jr Ducks (2)
6   Jr Ducks (1)
7   Bears
8   Wave-Ont (2)

What quality wins do the Bears have?  Ducks (1) beat Kings in Thanksgiving tournament (and beat Ducks (2) in pre-season).  Comparing how many goals the Bears beat Wave (Ont) is not a good indication.  When Bears played Ducks (1) it was a one goal game that could have gone either way.

Like I said, Bears need a quality win, they beat Ducks (2) they will claim the 6th spot.

Oh, I know, I know... we're all praying to our pagan gods for a Sunday miracle to ruin TTB's day. And 'tis the season of miracles...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:10:55 PM by Just Saying »

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #612 on: December 15, 2016, 11:28:32 PM »
Just Saying, I see a lot of you knuckleheads want to see us lose on Sunday but I look forward to disappointing you guys this weekend. No miracle this Sunday. And Bear71 for Christmas I'm going to be giving you a lose.

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #613 on: December 16, 2016, 07:23:33 AM »
TTB, no need to wrap it or send it through Santa.  Hand delivery is fine (I'm sure you are familiar with that concept).  I'll be the good looking guy with the shit-eating grin on his face Sunday.

Just Saying

« Reply #614 on: December 16, 2016, 07:50:50 AM »
Crom,
I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good boys or bad. Why we won, or why we lost. All that matters is that the Bears stood against the Ducks. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant us one request:
Grant us revenge!
And if you do not listen,
then to HELL with you!