This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Squirt A 2016-17  (Read 294084 times)

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
Re: Squirt A 2016-17
« Reply #615 on: December 16, 2016, 08:19:20 AM »
Crom,
I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good boys or bad. Why we won, or why we lost. All that matters is that the Bears stood against the Ducks. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant us one request:
Grant us revenge!
And if you do not listen,
then to HELL with you!
HAHA! My favorite movie!

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #616 on: December 16, 2016, 08:35:42 AM »
Be careful what you pray for. Lol, it will be a long game for some parents on Sunday. I look forward to throwing a victory party. Bears71, wipe the dookie off your face before you congratulate us Sunday afternoon.

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #617 on: December 16, 2016, 09:36:02 AM »
Bears71, if you recall last time we played each other on Oct. 23rd  @ 7:30 A.M. We beat you like a drum 8-0!!!! Just cause you guys lost by one to us in the Thanksgiving Tourney doesn't mean you guys got that much better. We played bad and you guys got luck.

Just Saying

« Reply #618 on: December 16, 2016, 10:59:52 AM »
Bears71, if you recall last time we played each other on Oct. 23rd  @ 7:30 A.M. We beat you like a drum 8-0!!!! Just cause you guys lost by one to us in the Thanksgiving Tourney doesn't mean you guys got that much better. We played bad and you guys got luck.

Pride cometh before a fall...

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #619 on: December 16, 2016, 11:02:57 AM »
Just Saying, have you ever considered being a Pastor or Philosopher. Lol I'm willing to fall if needed.

#4BobbyOrr

• Midget
  • LR Justice +98/-106
« Reply #620 on: December 16, 2016, 11:53:59 AM »

TTB it looks like a trend to me.  plus didn't your big stud d-man go to detroit with the 06's?  Those are some big skates to fill, what is the plan for that??

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #621 on: December 16, 2016, 12:21:00 PM »

TTB it looks like a trend to me.  plus didn't your big stud d-man go to detroit with the 06's?  Those are some big skates to fill, what is the plan for that??
I think the plan is TTB will have that excuse all lined up to use.  Ducks 2 might be better off, as their big stud d-man tends to find himself in the box a few times per game.

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #622 on: December 16, 2016, 12:39:47 PM »
Bears71, I don't need excuses, if I recall correctly you called your team soft and that's to say your son is probably on it. Apples don't fall to far from the tree. No excuses if you beat us you guys beat us. It will be 1 out of 4. But for some that's something to brag about. Either way it will be all settled by this time Sunday.

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #623 on: December 16, 2016, 01:08:48 PM »
Crom,
I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good boys or bad. Why we won, or why we lost. All that matters is that the Bears stood against the Ducks. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant us one request:
Grant us revenge!
then to HELL with you!

Krom

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #624 on: December 16, 2016, 02:07:54 PM »
Bears71, I don't need excuses, if I recall correctly you called your team soft and that's to say your son is probably on it. Apples don't fall to far from the tree. No excuses if you beat us you guys beat us. It will be 1 out of 4. But for some that's something to brag about. Either way it will be all settled by this time Sunday.

TTB, you do not recall correctly.  You were the one who used the word soft; I merely stated that the Bears don't hit skaters, especially defenseless ones.  When we beat you, it will indeed be 1 out of 4, but that 1 will definitely taste sweet, not only for our boys and our parents, but I would assume for many parents of other teams as well.

Disco Dan

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +17/-32
« Reply #625 on: December 16, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »

You're only as good as the last game you've played.  That's it. History means next to nothing.  Now it can play a role in the mental aspect, but honestly, this only shows itself at the college level or above. That said, TTB and his mallards have big skates to fill with the Friendly Giant in Detroit.  The Bears showed themselves to have some ability and desire over Thanksgiving.  DK is a good coach so you can expect them to be improved significantly.  I have to go with Da Bears on this one, Crom willing of course.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:21:50 PM by Disco Dan »

Just Saying

« Reply #626 on: December 16, 2016, 04:54:33 PM »
Crom,
Grant us revenge!
then to HELL with you!

Krom

No. The phonetic spelling is Krom... but the correct spelling is Crom. Crom gives strength. Crom gives endurance. And Crom has little patience for TTB's insolence.

Puck Yeah

• Midget
  • LR Justice +110/-51
« Reply #627 on: December 17, 2016, 07:11:38 PM »
Crom,
Grant us revenge!
then to HELL with you!

Krom

No. The phonetic spelling is Krom... but the correct spelling is Crom. Crom gives strength. Crom gives endurance. And Crom has little patience for TTB's insolence.

Americans typically spell it Crom, Norwegians Krom (the right way).  It was just a poke, meant in jest.

Just Saying

« Reply #628 on: December 18, 2016, 11:54:21 AM »
Ducks (2) beat Bears 6-2. Crom ignores our prayers. Clearly, a sacrifice must be made... we will search the parking lot for TTB.  :P

Other scores???

Tommy, The Bomber

« Reply #629 on: December 18, 2016, 11:57:23 AM »
"Silence is Golden" no need to celebrate have a great day. You guys need to pray to another pagan god. Lol