This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: What AA Bantam Teams for 2018-19?  (Read 287984 times)

JackBender

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +49/-20
    • Tom's Chuckle Barn
Re: What AA Bantam Teams for 2018-19?
« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:30 PM »
Where can I find the schedule at?

Your team manager. After two games, the schedule changes for matchup reasons.
I'm your Huckleberry

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2018, 08:16:31 PM »
One last question SD, if it was your son’s decision to leave the team and he was doing pretty darn well to get player of the 3-5 times, then why are YOU so angry with this coach when none of it truly affected you or your son?

Good question...  I guess it was because last year I made a very small joke on this board being careful about what I said.  The team went crying to the club president because they knew my screen name and then got my coach in trouble.  Out of respect for that coach, I kept quiet but, it pissed me off.  I am not at that club anymore and will never go back.  There is nobody to cry to now and with the appropriate prodding by your compadres I came clean.

Voice in ur head

• Mite
  • LR Justice +29/-15
« Reply #362 on: August 16, 2018, 08:34:59 PM »
That still doesn’t explain your hatred of Wada and bashing at every opportunity, when you should be bashing the parents of that team. You specifically bash Wada with unfounded claims and now say it’s cuz of a joke gone wrong? Not sure I believe that. I think you hate Wada cuz he didn’t stroke your ego and you thought you would show him and leave his team for greener pastures and the WW continued to get better and the teams you were on did not. Instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong, you bash Wada and create nonsense to affirm you position. Are you an author of non fiction books? If not you should be

A1Hockey Fan

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +30/-14
« Reply #363 on: August 16, 2018, 08:37:09 PM »
One last question SD, if it was your son’s decision to leave the team and he was doing pretty darn well to get player of the 3-5 times, then why are YOU so angry with this coach when none of it truly affected you or your son?

Good question...  I guess it was because last year I made a very small joke on this board being careful about what I said.  The team went crying to the club president because they knew my screen name and then got my coach in trouble.  Out of respect for that coach, I kept quiet but, it pissed me off.  I am not at that club anymore and will never go back.  There is nobody to cry to now and with the appropriate prodding by your compadres I came clean.

Good grief feel like I went through a therapy session portfolio. Let it go Skating Dad...you’ve left the club, now be free.

JackBender

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +49/-20
    • Tom's Chuckle Barn
« Reply #364 on: August 16, 2018, 10:01:00 PM »
That still doesn’t explain your hatred of Wada and bashing at every opportunity, when you should be bashing the parents of that team. You specifically bash Wada with unfounded claims and now say it’s cuz of a joke gone wrong? Not sure I believe that. I think you hate Wada cuz he didn’t stroke your ego and you thought you would show him and leave his team for greener pastures and the WW continued to get better and the teams you were on did not. Instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong, you bash Wada and create nonsense to affirm you position. Are you an author of non fiction books? If not you should be

Okay, the thing is... he's not wrong. He thinks Wada is a crappy coach. That's his opinion. He clearly has his reasons. He doesn't have to explain his reasons on an anonymous forum. It just is what it is. You know he's biased, so you take his word with a grain of salt. If you like Wada, then you like Wada. Good for you. But that's how he feels about Wada. No big deal. Every coach has their supporters and haters. Such is life. 
I'm your Huckleberry

King4life

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-72
« Reply #365 on: August 17, 2018, 05:01:47 AM »
JACKBENDER, that was actually very well stated.  Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.  Peter T in Burbank is hands down the best youth hockey coach in the state.  Look at all these kids that are going to prep school for free. 

Strawman

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +49/-47
« Reply #366 on: August 17, 2018, 10:31:28 AM »
JACKBENDER, that was actually very well stated.  Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.  Peter T in Burbank is hands down the best youth hockey coach in the state.  Look at all these kids that are going to prep school for free.

Do tell, how many are going “for free”?  And how many are playing on Varsity teams at those schools, as opposed to playing a 3 month JV season and then spending the rest of the year playing croquet? Cults are nothing if not entertaining.

Landshark

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +77/-47
« Reply #367 on: August 17, 2018, 12:33:37 PM »
Agreed. PT is very good, but the biggest indicator of your kids future in hockey comes from inside the athlete. A kid who loves the sport develops in ways a coach can only shape not construct.  Searching for a coach, elevating a coach or complaining about a coach is often a parents way of not dealing with the hardest part of the equation for them to swallow. The will of their kid, and his or her talents is still what matters most.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #368 on: August 17, 2018, 12:55:34 PM »
Agreed. PT is very good, but the biggest indicator of your kids future in hockey comes from inside the athlete. A kid who loves the sport develops in ways a coach can only shape not construct.  Searching for a coach, elevating a coach or complaining about a coach is often a parents way of not dealing with the hardest part of the equation for them to swallow. The will of their kid, and
 his or her talents is still what matters most.
That was  actually well said Sharky :)

King4life

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-72
« Reply #369 on: August 17, 2018, 02:07:11 PM »
Pistonkev, creeper guy, Im waiting for your take on coach Peter T.  Or are you going to blow up the board with Pavel saliva spewing from your mouth.  What happened up north? no 16's?  Where did they go? 

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #370 on: August 17, 2018, 07:18:05 PM »
Pistonkev, creeper guy, Im waiting for your take on coach Peter T.  Or are you going to blow up the board with Pavel saliva spewing from your mouth.  What happened up north? no 16's?  Where did they go?

Welcome back Westside or gordon dad. Why are you calling out the coach who took your son?

I think Peter is a great coach and has done great things for kids.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:19:22 PM by Pistonkev »

King4life

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-72
« Reply #371 on: August 17, 2018, 07:30:30 PM »
As previously mentioned my Child is no longer a Bantam so you will have to keep guessing who your fellow creeper troll is this time.  Was curious to know what happened to your little Gretzky after the Bantam level team your kid was playing for folded. 

JackBender

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +49/-20
    • Tom's Chuckle Barn
« Reply #372 on: August 17, 2018, 08:37:33 PM »
The anonymous person who started a new account two days ago says his kid is not a Bantam, so that means his kid is not a Bantam!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:49:20 PM by JackBender »
I'm your Huckleberry

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #373 on: August 17, 2018, 08:53:59 PM »
Mine isnt either......he's U14

King4life

• Mite
  • LR Justice +1/-72
« Reply #374 on: August 17, 2018, 09:34:25 PM »
Keep guessing Pistonkev.  Last time I checked the person who your referring to had no problem exposing themselves.  I on the other hand am someone very close to you.  Very.