This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: What AA Bantam Teams for 2018-19?  (Read 287920 times)

InDZone

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
Re: What AA Bantam Teams for 2018-19?
« Reply #615 on: October 01, 2018, 01:35:56 PM »

As I said, you are part of the problem because you have been brainwashed by feminism.  Do you enjoy your wife telling you what to do?
Oh ya for sure I'm part of the problem... Keep telling yourself that.

Just remember justanotherhockeydad you are communicating with Skatingdad aka Mr. Perfection in the way his views are.  ::)
WRONG       IDZ.......

IT'S Skating Dad......THE PROTECTOR !!!!!

Protector of boys and men!! lol ;D

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #616 on: October 01, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »

As I said, you are part of the problem because you have been brainwashed by feminism.  Do you enjoy your wife telling you what to do?

Just remember justanotherhockeydad you are communicating with Skatingdad aka Mr. Perfection in the way his views are.  ::)
WRONG       IDZ.......

Since you can not add anything constructive go back and have fun with your crappy coach.

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #617 on: October 01, 2018, 02:12:08 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

Since you can not add anything constructive go back and have fun with your crappy coach.
I know who you're now Skating Dad... Took me a bit to remember. 'Pressure hockey'... How's your team? Have you jumped ship yet? I actually sincerely feel bad for them... I know a few kids on that team and they're good kids with good parents. And ya, no wonder you don't want to play the 16 AAA girls, no need to post the score pal, I know it won't be pretty for you guys... It's going to be a long season for that team and I'm not even joking right now.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #618 on: October 01, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

I know who you're now Skating Dad... Took me a bit to remember. 'Pressure hockey'... How's your team? Have you jumped ship yet? I actually sincerely feel bad for them... I know a few kids on that team and they're good kids with good parents. And ya, no wonder you don't want to play the 16 AAA girls, no need to post the score pal, I know it won't be pretty for you guys... It's going to be a long season for that team and I'm not even joking right now.

Agreed, it will be a long season... We made a commitment to that team and will stick it out. We actually ended up with a good coach but, lost a lot of talent that cannot be replaced.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #619 on: October 01, 2018, 02:20:56 PM »
I think it was pretty clear he was not talking about the top Flight1 teams.    It's also clear, that you struggle with basic math or an understanding of the Flights.  There are 9 teams in each Flight.  It will be obvious after the 2nd CAHA weekend which teams are going to struggle, but if we assume your "top 4" then there may be as many as 5 Flight1 teams that can be beat or tied by a Flight2 team on any given day.  These are the teams that he was referring to.

Seems that I struggle with basic math as much as you struggle with reading and comprehension. I did mention numerous times that the 7 teams I'm referring to are all SOCAL teams. We were talking about flighted SCAHA games, correct? Obviously there are 9 teams in each flight, but I hope you're not planning to fly north to play GSE1&2 or Sharks except during CAHA weekends...

My profoundest apologies, as I can do nothing but admit I glossed over that detail, so you have me there.

As to the rest of your argument -- it reads as borderline Stockholm syndrome, and I am sick of the argument. 

Q: "Why did you guys make the pledges drink until one of them had to be taken to the hospital with alcohol poisoning?" 
A: "We went through the same thing when we were pledging"

Q: "Why did you beat your kid black and blue with a belt?"
A: "My parents beat me all the time when I was bad, and look how I turned out."

And for the record, and this is not splitting hairs, you got to play the full set of SCAHA teams last season AND had Flight 2 playoffs available to you, and don't even bother to pretend your team didn't make the playoffs a goal when you failed to win Flight 2. 

The pool of potential Flight1 teams is much larger this year, and more arbitrary.  This is the data that was generated at the Jamboree, plain and simple.  If they are going to ignore the Jamboree data, then WTF was that for? 

Nobody gives a crap what you guys did last year in Bantam Flight 2.  Every year is not the same.  You keep trying to justify this as if it's a system that has a historic foundation when it was cooked up by a couple of people at CAHA/SCAHA in a vacuum, and they keep changing rules AFTER people sign up.  For someone who plays at the Wave you of all people should be aware of how the rules are not applied in the same way to all the clubs. 

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #620 on: October 01, 2018, 02:21:45 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

SD THE PROTECTOR....

Where did that come from ?

You obviously constantly have him on your mind.  Let him go.  If you let him go and he doesn't return, it was not ment to be.  :-X
Now STOP !!.....STOP calling him at midnight and hang up after you hear his voice.
STOP.....STOP.... driving by his house at night honking your horn.

Let him go :'(

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #621 on: October 01, 2018, 02:28:44 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

SD THE PROTECTOR....

You obviously constantly have him on your mind.  Let him go.  If you let him go and he doesn't return, it was not ment to be.  :-X
Now STOP !!.....STOP calling him at midnight and hang up after you hear his voice.

That came from you ether as one of your many accounts or it was someone from your group.  Nobody else cares and you can not get it out of your mind.

InDZone

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
« Reply #622 on: October 01, 2018, 02:35:52 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

SD THE PROTECTOR....

That came from you ether as one of your many accounts or it was someone from your group.  Nobody else cares and you can not get it out of your mind.

Wrong again SkatingDad...just go ahead and check my IP and you'll know that this account has no relation to Trans.

You want constructive conversation? lets discuss scores this weekend? How did everyone do?

oh and maybe conversations with you would be just hockey if you'd stop your bullshit of bashing a Coach that you no longer play for and "SAY" you don't care for and now that boys should not have to play girls. As said before...it is what it is. Deal with it.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #623 on: October 01, 2018, 02:42:56 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

SD THE PROTECTOR....

Wrong again SkatingDad...just go ahead and check my IP and you'll know that this account has no relation to Trans.

You want constructive conversation? lets discuss scores this weekend? How did everyone do?

oh and maybe conversations with you would be just hockey if you'd stop your bullshit of bashing a Coach that you no longer play for and "SAY" you don't care for and now that boys should not have to play girls. As said before...it is what it is. Deal with it.

As I said or part of his group.  You are the one that brought up the protector of kids BS from that argument.  If you can not handle the fact you have a crappy coach maybe you should not be on this board.  You do not seem to mind saying he is the best coach (look at the history) I do not mind saying he is the worst coach. 

InDZone

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
« Reply #624 on: October 01, 2018, 02:47:07 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

SD THE PROTECTOR....

As I said or part of his group.  You are the one that brought up the protector of kids BS from that argument.  If you can not handle the fact you have a crappy coach maybe you should not be on this board.  You do not seem to mind saying he is the best coach (look at the history) I do not mind saying he is the worst coach.

Discussions with you is like beating a dead horse...again several of those kids have been with that Coach for several years. Like others have said maybe he was not the best Coach for your kid for whatever reason....at this point I think it had more to do with parent than the kid himself.

Again if you don't have anything new to add to a conversation or constructive then move it along as best you can or move to the next club once the time comes. Enjoy.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #625 on: October 01, 2018, 02:52:24 PM »

Discussions with you is like beating a dead horse...again several of those kids have been with that Coach for several years. Like others have said maybe he was not the best Coach for your kid for whatever reason....at this point I think it had more to do with parent than the kid himself.

Again if you don't have anything new to add to a conversation or constructive then move it along as best you can or move to the next club once the time comes. Enjoy.

Maybe you should try not attacking me bringing up an old argument when I am discussing something completely different.  If you had not started with the protector of kids comment I would not have brought up your crappy coach again.

InDZone

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
« Reply #626 on: October 01, 2018, 03:00:00 PM »

Maybe you should try not attacking me bringing up an old argument when I am discussing something completely different.  If you had not started with the protector of kids comment I would not have brought up your crappy coach again.

Maybe you should check again who that initial comment came from...you had already been attacking justanotherhockeydad for stating his opinion.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #627 on: October 01, 2018, 03:06:11 PM »

Maybe you should check again who that initial comment came from...you had already been attacking justanotherhockeydad for stating his opinion.
Superheros are not as tough as i thought. :-*

Btw i also have only one account. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe more than one person believes your full if shit ?

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #628 on: October 01, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »

And for the record, and this is not splitting hairs, you got to play the full set of SCAHA teams last season AND had Flight 2 playoffs available to you, and don't even bother to pretend your team didn't make the playoffs a goal when you failed to win Flight 2. 

The pool of potential Flight1 teams is much larger this year, and more arbitrary.  This is the data that was generated at the Jamboree, plain and simple.  If they are going to ignore the Jamboree data, then WTF was that for? 

Nobody gives a crap what you guys did last year in Bantam Flight 2.  Every year is not the same.  You keep trying to justify this as if it's a system that has a historic foundation when it was cooked up by a couple of people at CAHA/SCAHA in a vacuum, and they keep changing rules AFTER people sign up.  For someone who plays at the Wave you of all people should be aware of how the rules are not applied in the same way to all the clubs.
Regarding last yr, sure we were a bit disappointed we fell shy of winning Flight2... IIRC, we lost to Saints for the right to playoff vs Flight1 because we tied a team somewhere along the way and Saints ended up edging us by 1 point. Then we lost in the BS Flight2 'championship' vs Mariners. Mariners got hot with a new goalie at the championship game and we lost. It was what it was. I never bitched about it. You win some and you lose some.
Perhaps the pool for potential Flight1 teams are greater this season. Besides the top 5 teams, there were 4 Flight1 spots to be had. Maybe CAHA/SCAHA should've placed Kings1 in instead of Kings2, maybe not. CAHA are always winging shit as they go along, that much we can all agree on and you probably should know or get used to that by now.

I know nobody gives a crap about last yr, but I'm not justifying anything, again if you read carefully, I clearly stated I'm speaking from personal experience and at no time did I insinuate this process was tried and true nor has any meaningful foundation behind CAHA's logic. I get that certain clubs get treated differently, but I don't keep beating the dead horse about it either. I just can't believe people are bitching so much about playing a bunch of girls and/or why isn't my team in Flight1 blah blah blah. But I get it, hockey is an emotional sport... CAHA does some f*cked up shit (like quietly making us go North twice instead of once) and I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. Just chill and make the best of it, that's what I try to remind myself...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:55:51 PM by justanotherhockeydad »

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #629 on: October 02, 2018, 08:13:38 AM »

So you are justanotherhockeydad  protector?  Seems like he was having a good debate wit me on his own. I know you guys are looking for any chance to pounce on me.  How dare I have a different option.  I am not going away so get used to it.