Hockey Discussions > High School Hockey

THA taking hugh steps!!!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Hockeykid:
Last season I was told by a THA player's parent that some of the teachers at the public HS were not so accommodating with the hockey players missing so many class days to play hockey. Therefore the hockey players grades suffered. Can anyone confirm? 

Hockeykid:
IMO the real measure of success for THA is how many of their players get accepted & graduate from college, since none will go NHL. 

Pistonkev:
I find it very refreshing that someone is happy with their current situation.

It sure doesn't take long for the negative trolls to come out and start bashing things. 

hipcheck34:

--- Quote from: Hockeykid on August 08, 2018, 09:54:04 PM ---Last season I was told by a THA player's parent that some of the teachers at the public HS were not so accommodating with the hockey players missing so many class days to play hockey. Therefore the hockey players grades suffered. Can anyone confirm?

--- End quote ---

Im not sure about other kids but my son received a 3.4 GPA and scored 1150 on his first time taking his SAT and he has been there for 2 years going on 3. His freshman year her at VPHS he was at a 2.5 GPA ... SO I would have to say that something is going in the right direction.

hipcheck34:

--- Quote from: Hockeykid on August 08, 2018, 10:05:35 PM ---IMO the real measure of success for THA is how many of their players get accepted & graduate from college, since none will go NHL.

--- End quote ---

The success is already showing they have doubled there attendance in 2 years thats pretty good I would say, my soon have many offers to go play JR's and decided his best interest was to finish his senior year and his offers should double. He will do a year of Juniors see how that goes and then off to NAU to get his engineer degree, unless for some reason he gets a better offer for college.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version