This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: SQ. BB 2017/2018  (Read 76732 times)

LAhockey

• Mite
  • LR Justice +26/-25
Re: SQ. BB 2017/2018
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2018, 12:21:11 PM »
And it was more the excuses of the parents not the kids. Just want to clarify

From the comments from the "parents" of the RWs you can tell they have no delusions about their team.  They earned 8th place not 1st and they know it.  It seems like quite an accomplishment, made through hard work from their players and coaches, given their low numbers at tryouts. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:01:54 PM by LAhockey »

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2018, 12:58:26 PM »
Just sayin, be careful what you wish for. My son plays for Jr. Kings so I have no dog in the fight, it's pretty amusing to say the least. Bear71, you must be a real blue light special yourself.

To know me is to love me, sweetheart.

"Blue light special"?  The 1970's called; they want their"burn" back.

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2018, 01:00:27 PM »

CAHA Director Application for 2018-2020
Any person interested in serving as a CAHA Director shall be eligible for election providing they are in good standing with both USA Hockey and CAHA. Nominations must be submitted by April 1, 2018:

I am announcing today my candidacy for the President of CAHA.

I pledge to continue in the organization’s long and proud history of shenanigans and buffoonery.  In fact, I promise MORE shenanigans and MORE buffoonery.  There is no kickback too small nor backroom agreement too shady that I won’t consider.  Hearsay will be treated as fact.  Innuendo as truth. 

Want a CAHA weekend?  You can have it!  Don’t like the PDR rule?  I can change it!  Want that investigation into your roster manipulation ended?  I’m your man!

As long as I’m getting greased, I will ALWAYS side in your favor.

I pledge to blindly support the big clubs and crush the little guy.  The big clubs can have ALL the star players, and those ambitious, pathetic small programs will take the scraps and enjoy it (looking at you California Wave!).  These are among the REAL issues in 2018.  And it is on the basis of these issues that the voting members of the Vacaville Metropolitan Area must make their fateful choice for our future.

Vote for me, and together, we can make CAHA great again!

SUPPORTED BY THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
The Hobo Village Bureau of Tourism
United Toll Road Collectors Union of the Greater Boston Area
The Orange Country Daddy Coaches Caucus
05 Children of Russia Hockey Placement Agency
The Ghost Players Association of Southern California
CAHA PDR Regulation Board 
The Westminster Police Department
KHS Hazmat Team & Zamboni Drivers Union
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

LAhockey

• Mite
  • LR Justice +26/-25
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2018, 01:03:57 PM »

That took some effort, but worth it.

Any person interested in serving as a CAHA Director shall be eligible for election providing they are in good standing with both USA Hockey and CAHA. Nominations must be submitted by April 1, 2018:

I pledge to continue in the organization’s long and proud history of shenanigans and buffoonery.  In fact, I promise MORE shenanigans and MORE buffoonery.  There is no kickback too small nor backroom agreement too shady that I won’t consider.  Hearsay will be treated as fact.  Innuendo as truth. 

Want a CAHA weekend?  You can have it!  Don’t like the PDR rule?  I can change it!  Want that investigation into your roster manipulation ended?  I’m your man!

I pledge to blindly support the big clubs and crush the little guy.  The big clubs can have ALL the star players, and those ambitious, pathetic small programs will take the scraps and enjoy it (looking at you California Wave!).  These are among the REAL issues in 2018.  And it is on the basis of these issues that the voting members of the Vacaville Metropolitan Area must make their fateful choice for our future.

RonSwanson1

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-1
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2018, 01:05:15 PM »
That was the point Bear.. it was more to let you know how weak your Home Depot “burn” was. You seem to be one for attention, such a shame that you take such pride in your calhockey posts. I wonder if your boss would approve that you spend so much time on here? I peg you for around 50, assistant Vice President (tops) can’t get past middle mgmt, maybe have an online degree and drive a bright blue Chevy Caprice?

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2018, 01:34:09 PM »
That was the point Bear.. it was more to let you know how weak your Home Depot “burn” was. You seem to be one for attention, such a shame that you take such pride in your calhockey posts. I wonder if your boss would approve that you spend so much time on here? I peg you for around 50, assistant Vice President (tops) can’t get past middle mgmt, maybe have an online degree and drive a bright blue Chevy Caprice?
Wow, I got you all wrong; you do know me.  Let me go back to my pathetic life now before my boss finds out what I really do all day.

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2018, 01:38:55 PM »

I pledge to continue in the organization’s long and proud history of shenanigans and buffoonery.  In fact, I promise MORE shenanigans and MORE buffoonery.  Therpooe is no kickback too small nor backroom agreement too shady that I won’t consider.  Hearsay will be treated as fact.  Innuendo as truth. 

First, congrats on your lil Greyzkys victory over the hobos.  In their envy, sicking The Domestic Ice Department on your misunderstood ass.. They say geniuses are misunderstood.   Puzzled why they can't understand you.
You had my vote until you blasphemed my boys club. They were scraps not too long ago, but have done ok recently. Got $5 that they go farther than you newly beloved JKs next year.
Hope you get a seat on the  board this year.  You'e got 2 years to impliment your agenda.  Let me know when your doing you fund raising love rally.  I'll bring the Tecate Lite.
Cheers !
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:25:16 PM by trans4761 »

RonSwanson1

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-1
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »
Bear, I’m glad I could free you from purgatory.. now let me buy you a beer 🍺

SapphirePools

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-0
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2018, 01:56:23 PM »
Let them get blasted... they earned it! They will get more experience than sitting at home watching mom and dad stew all weekend. I wasn’t sure what Ron was saying at first either, but I am just happy to be apart of the chirping. Best loss all season. Tbt King’s 2012 you forget already?

Top Shelf

• Mite
  • LR Justice +3/-0
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2018, 01:58:49 PM »
So it looks like they decided to declare the Lions an exhibition team and all wins against them were removed from the standings.

huh...ok. Better late than never I suppose.

Just Saying

« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2018, 03:14:59 PM »
Finally some life!! Squirt BB thread is fun!

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2018, 05:13:33 PM »
It will be interesting to see how the RWs respond. If they get blasted, I cant wait to hear their excuses

They are 8th place, they are supposed to get blasted.

Legend has it that last year's PWAA GSE2 kids told the 9th place OC kids that they were gonna get blasted too...

RonSwanson1

• Mite
  • LR Justice +0/-1
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »
The real question is going back through all these posts, the mom who was complaining about her goalie son on the red wings who is the 3rd ranked goalie stated he is 11 years old? How is that possible, thought squirts were 9 and 10 year olds?

Hockeymomx

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +5/-0
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2018, 06:56:18 PM »
The real question is going back through all these posts, the mom who was complaining about her goalie son on the red wings who is the 3rd ranked goalie stated he is 11 years old? How is that possible, thought squirts were 9 and 10 year olds?

Some 07s are 11 already.

Bear71

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +34/-9
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2018, 06:57:53 PM »

Could have a 1st quarter birthday and still be an 07, which is Squirt age.  I can explain it to you over that beer.