This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: What AA Bantam Teams for 2018-19?  (Read 287220 times)

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
Re: What AA Bantam Teams for 2018-19?
« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2018, 10:02:13 AM »
You believe it is crying because you have been kowtowing to feminists and their pursuit of elevated rights and believe we should continue to cater to them.
Like I said, go out there and take care of biz then you have nothing to worry about. Perhaps you may even post the score afterwards, but obviously only if you win, right?

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #601 on: October 01, 2018, 10:07:35 AM »
Justanotherhockeyday, correct me if I’m wrong since the scores are secret, but based upon the Jamboree scores your team lost to Bear1 0-4 and only beat Kings1 2-1. So based on those scores what makes you more entitled to never face a flight2 team in the scaha or caha games?
Well, obviously Bears1 are the team to beat. The score was 2-0 for most of the game, but yes, we lost fair and square to a better team, at that time. Regarding Kings1, our team did beat them 9-2 a week or so prior to Jamboree and perhaps our team didn't show up or Kings1 stepped during Jamboree, who knows, but we still got the W.
I don't bitch about who we have to face, all I was saying was that numbers do NOT suggest that Flight2 teams fare favorably vs Flight1... Go ahead and put any Flight2 team in Flight1, I doubt the Flight2 team will come out with a winning record. But what do I know...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:08:25 AM by justanotherhockeydad »

Landshark

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +77/-47
« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2018, 10:13:19 AM »
He’s the tough guy on the boards. We need him to spice thing up with his bluster and bravado. Don’t challenge the internet tough guy. He will smack the IP address right out of you.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2018, 10:18:08 AM »
Regarding the 16AAA girls, quit your whining and go out there and play! Unless you're asking for protection from having to play and lose to the AAA girls? We did it last year and played against AAA girls as a Flight 2 team. We won and we moved on. End of story. Is it tough for the boys to play against girls when checking is taken out of the equation? Perhaps, but if your team is good and can adjust, there should be no issues. But again, you can always cry about it and forfeit/throw a hissy fit.

Girls should play girls and it they want to play in a boys league they should play by boys rules. A boys team would never be allowed to play in a girls league. You believe it is crying because you have been kowtowing to feminists and their pursuit of elevated rights and believe we should continue to cater to them.

I would agree with playing with the same rules...however I do not agree that girls should only play in a girls league. I have seen many times boys get out skated and out played by girls. Sure it gets more chippy because boys don't like to get beat in anything by a girl. It is what it is...like justanotherhockeydad said just play get it done and get over it.

Checking and non-checking hockey is a completely different game.  A coach would build a non-checking team completely different than a checking team.  Often a girls team will "out skate and out play" a boys team because they are playing in a way that you could never get away with in a checking league. The boys simply do not play that way anymore because they have learned the hard way that you can not. Also, the girls complain constantly about the little bit of physical play the boys are allowed to do within the rules and the referees penalize the boys for any physical play.

There are many boys who do not want to play checking hockey.  A non-checking league should be made where the girls can play and boys can play who do not want to check.

JakesDad01

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +3/-6
  • Long live the Crankshaft
« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2018, 10:26:23 AM »
Yeah playing the girls team before Bantam and therefore before checking is good for the boys. However (especially at Bantam level) it is hard for a lot of them to get used to the checking and then stop to play a girls team and then start again against another Boys Bantam team.  I've seen this happen time after time. Not to mention (in NorCal anyways) that the girls team is usually allowed to be more physical than the Boys team by the referees. It is what it is though but I'm glad my son is now past that.

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2018, 10:33:43 AM »
Well, like I said, if your boy's team is good enough, they will find a way to overcome all the excuses.

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2018, 10:43:45 AM »
Well, like I said, if your boy's team is good enough, they will find a way to overcome all the excuses.

Why should they have to is the real question?  The answer is our cultures misguided belief in feminism and women fight for elevated rights.  if you believe this should happen you are part of the problem.

JakesDad01

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +3/-6
  • Long live the Crankshaft
« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2018, 10:50:12 AM »

Why should they have to is the real question?  The answer is our cultures misguided belief in feminism and women fight for elevated rights.  if you believe this should happen you are part of the problem.

No excuses - just facts. And I agree that they shouldn't have to.  But that's the way it is and it will not change. Have heard many a parent complain about it and like I said I am so glad that my son is past this nonsense.

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2018, 10:52:27 AM »

Cool story bro, I get it, women are inferior. Just post the score vs the AAA girls afterwards, ok?

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #609 on: October 01, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »

Cool story bro, I get it, women are inferior. Just post the score vs the AAA girls afterwards, ok?

As I said, you are part of the problem because you have been brainwashed by feminism.  Do you enjoy your wife telling you what to do?

justanotherhockeydad

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +59/-56
« Reply #610 on: October 01, 2018, 11:06:42 AM »

As I said, you are part of the problem because you have been brainwashed by feminism.  Do you enjoy your wife telling you what to do?
Oh ya for sure I'm part of the problem... Keep telling yourself that.

TopCornzzz

• Mite
  • LR Justice +6/-9
« Reply #611 on: October 01, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »
The problem is that CAHA and SCAHA are so far out to lunch that they can’t find their way home!!

Gross incompetence and politics are alive and well in CA hockey! Buckle up or just leave the state like so many players are doing!

InDZone

• Mite
  • LR Justice +4/-2
« Reply #612 on: October 01, 2018, 12:48:14 PM »

Just remember justanotherhockeydad you are communicating with Skatingdad aka Mr. Perfection in the way his views are.  ::)

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #613 on: October 01, 2018, 01:04:13 PM »

Just remember justanotherhockeydad you are communicating with Skatingdad aka Mr. Perfection in the way his views are.  ::)
WRONG       IDZ.......

IT'S Skating Dad......THE PROTECTOR !!!!!

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #614 on: October 01, 2018, 01:28:59 PM »

WRONG       IDZ.......

IT'S Skating Dad......THE PROTECTOR !!!!!

How you doing tranny