Hockey Discussions > Squirt Hockey

Squirts 2019-2020

(1/5) > >>

TopCorns88:
Certainly seeing more kids on the ice all spring then ever before. Tournament teams, clinics, select and prospect leagues, in-house, 3v3, etc. With all the potential development we should see some solid competition from B, BB & A teams come fall. Now that kids are committing their time with coaches and programs and setting themselves up for tryouts we are also seeing the coach/team announcements from the clubs. That brings us to the topic of conversation... Who are the coaches, teams & clubs that have your attention? Are you sold on a program, opportunity, philosophy? Chasing letters?
Seeing the politics, drama and movement of coaches and players from club to club has people scrambling. It’s easy to see and is often a topic of conversation between parents. As a parent myself I am trying to stay out of it and not get caught up in it,  let the kiddo forge his path. That said this forum is both informative and entertaining so I welcome your input, discussion, insights and shared experiences.  Hockey is fun.

HockeyGuy-99:
Looks like a lot of A teams this year considering there was only 5 last year.  I wonder what the list will look like when all is said and done.  Moose, Reign, Goldrush, Ice Dogs, Kings x 2, Ducks x 2 or 3, Valencia, Golden Bears, Gulls.  Anyone else missing or incorrect?  Any early front runners like last years Goldrush 2 team? 

thebig6:
That's great more teams this season, Hopefully most stay i think BB has 18. Not sure about the front runners. Im thinking Flyers, Ice Dogs, Kings , Ducks Labbe, bears should be the top teams. I seen a ton of really good kids but they are spread out.

thebig6:
Well it looks like the Flyers beat  Sandys 10s. and Sandy 10s beat Labbe in scrimmages.

Rats13:

--- Quote from: thebig6 on July 03, 2019, 12:24:23 PM ---Well it looks like the Flyers beat  Sandys 10s. and Sandy 10s beat Labbe in scrimmages.

--- End quote ---

Teams are scrimmaging in June??!!   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version