This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Bantam A  (Read 76499 times)

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
Re: Bantam A
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2017, 04:26:48 PM »
The hot rumor is that Tatavosian is one and done with the Wave... he is bailing out and heading to El Segundo.  Does that mean the entire Wave 3 roster is going to be Kings next season?  If so won't they have the same PDR problem again?

And honestly.... its not a rumor... its 100% true.

And this explains why the PDR rule was changed back to 25%

LOL! It's funny to think that, but not likely. The Rule for PDR was agreed for i think pretty much before the season even started or close to it.  :D :D :D

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2017, 04:57:42 PM »
Sorry, I haven't looked it up, but aren't there still rules regarding block recruiting?  If MT tried to take a majority of "his" Wave3 team with him, wouldn't that just be a different violation?

BigDuke6

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +21/-14
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2017, 05:36:31 PM »
Sorry, I haven't looked it up, but aren't there still rules regarding block recruiting?  If MT tried to take a majority of "his" Wave3 team with him, wouldn't that just be a different violation?

That would be block recruitment and would result in no playoff eligibility.  Right?

Stanley

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +13/-10
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
The hot rumor is that Tatavosian is one and done with the Wave... he is bailing out and heading to El Segundo.  Does that mean the entire Wave 3 roster is going to be Kings next season?  If so won't they have the same PDR problem again?

And honestly.... its not a rumor... its 100% true.

Interesting.  So which of the existing Kings teams is moving to the Wave to make room for them?  8)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:08:18 PM by Stanley »

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2017, 08:15:14 PM »

That would be block recruitment and would result in no playoff eligibility.  Right?

CORRECT!

trans4761

• NHL
  • LR Justice +286/-342
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »

CORRECT!
Not for the JKs.........

"It's good to be the King !"........junior king  ;)

MO-ICETIME

• Midget
  • LR Justice +22/-24
« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2017, 08:50:42 PM »

CORRECT!
Not for the JKs.........

"It's good to be the King !"........junior king  ;)

Has it happened? I honestly don't know.... Hopefully the new PDR rule will stop families from feeling they have to make that drive to play on underperforming AA teams just for the opportunity to play AAA!

PS - let me know when you get that money owed to you!! Hahaha!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:51:52 PM by MO-ICETIME »

Icelife

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-4
« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2017, 09:24:37 PM »
Is MT going to have a Bantam team at the Kings? Heard he was going to coach a Peewee AA team.

Let's all remember, these are kids!

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #143 on: April 06, 2017, 10:28:10 PM »
Crash is oddly silent at the moment. 

SkatingDad

• Midget
  • LR Justice +60/-91
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2017, 10:26:37 AM »
Is MT going to have a Bantam team at the Kings? Heard he was going to coach a Peewee AA team.

I heard JK will not allow MT to have a Bantam team so, they cannot follow him. If this is true, how do those Bantam family's feel?

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2017, 10:30:02 AM »

I heard JK will not allow MT to have a Bantam team so, they cannot follow him. If this is true, how do those Bantam family's feel?

Hard to believe Kings wouldn't let him have a Bantam team. They would or could have two Bantam AA teams. 

Stanley

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +13/-10
« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2017, 11:20:52 AM »

Hard to believe Kings wouldn't let him have a Bantam team. They would or could have two Bantam AA teams.

Problem is the Kings already have a Bantam AA 03 team, and an 04 AA team ready to move up.  Let the musical chairs begin!

BlindZebras

• AHL
  • LR Justice +121/-201
« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »
Right???

Would love his input on this actually... 8)

HockeyDadx3

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +54/-24
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2017, 06:37:56 PM »
Right???

Crash is too busy on his Champinship press junket across the Nation.

For only $75, you can have your picture taken with the Bantam A State Banner, State Trophy, and the legendary man who overcame so much adversity and abuse: Mr. Crash!

Get tickets while they are still available in your city.

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2017, 08:45:21 PM »
Right???

Crash is too busy on his Champinship press junket across the Nation.

For only $75, you can have your picture taken with the Bantam A State Banner, State Trophy, and the legendary man who overcame so much adversity and abuse: Mr. Crash!

Get tickets while they are still available in your city.

Winning!  ;D