This Community is For Sale - For more information contact: admin@calhockey.com

Author Topic: Pee Wee A 2016-17  (Read 333591 times)

Icelife

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +6/-4
Re: Pee Wee A 2016-17
« Reply #705 on: March 13, 2017, 09:06:28 PM »
Okay... These kids are 11-12! Every team in this division has lost a game thus, it has been proven that there are days that the "top" teams have off games. Every team has had a game they wish they could erase or done something different. Everyone of you have made mistakes in your own lives and I sure hope the people who have observed your mistakes don't treat you like some of you have treated these kids. They all work really hard day in and day out. For anyone to judge a team because they lost, shouldn't be allowing their kid to play as your kids have all lost! Instead of bashing teams because they have done well and lost a few games, why don't you give credit where credit is deserved, they all deserve it! Hockey is a sacrafice to many kids who pass on bday parties and sleepovers to play the sport. They all put hours upon hours of practice to be where they are. Good luck to the remaining teams!
Let's all remember, these are kids!

Kangaroo Jack

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +100/-61
« Reply #706 on: March 13, 2017, 10:33:03 PM »
Well skates by the quick and defensive reply im sure you must have some stock in this team. Was it too soon for you? Is that but whipping still a ache?

Now speaking of sitting on the couch, if you had time to go through my posts I pity your pathetic life. Your probably some fat NHL wannabe dad who sucked and now is sitting at home stuffing ding dongs in your mouth as you pretend they  are pucks. You live vicariously through your kid and can't stand to be called out on a 8-2 score that probably makes you think and have flashbacks of your own failures on the ice....

Now as far as jealousy for your team, none, zero buddy. I wouldn't want my kids on your team full of drama. Parents fighting parents, parents trying to fight referees, parents talking trash to kids on other teams, and a coach who stirred up his own drama in Phoenix and made the team and club look bad... yes not a very good role model for kids their.  I know about that too skates.... and you can keep it all

Skates get a life....it's a post on a surprising score that I'm sure a lot of people did not expect....
Classic post !!

Top 10......brought a tear to my eye......Shades of Zamboni Driver with less mizsspellingz.

BACK TO THE SQ THREAD SKATES !!
I think I am in Love. Just picked up some Ding Dong for the ride home. 
I believe in #daddycoaches 🧐

BigDuke6

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +21/-14
« Reply #707 on: March 13, 2017, 10:41:35 PM »
Are you in favor of car coaching? Is it best just to tell your child to ignore the coach and listen to you? I think we can all learn from what you have figured out.

Well let's face it, most of these coaches really have no idea what they're doing or talking about. So while I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm into car coaching my son knows that when his coach is full of it he can basically ignore whatever the guy says. I know you're being sarcastic saying you could learn from me, but the truth is you really could learn from me. My kid is a bonafide star and for certain a future NHL'er so I say unto you -- isn't it obvious I'm on the right track??

This s so awesome.  Whether or not you are joking is irrelevant to me.  Love it.

station26

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +133/-92
« Reply #708 on: March 13, 2017, 11:42:16 PM »
lol.. agree!! This is good comedy! Ding Dongs for hockey pucks!! That's totally me! LOL there's
 some good entertainment value here. Stick taps for everyone!!

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #709 on: March 14, 2017, 12:20:06 AM »
I know that Nirradus has been using this the last few seasons and had a lot of success with it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPi35iEvjgE

:P

nirradus

• Mite
  • LR Justice +9/-7
« Reply #710 on: March 14, 2017, 12:52:43 AM »
I know that Nirradus has been using this the last few seasons and had a lot of success with it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPi35iEvjgE

Then you should also know that my son is deaf so I think your attempt at humor is more cruel than funny. Obviously he'd have no use for something like that. You're a hurtful person.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:03:27 AM by nirradus »

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #711 on: March 14, 2017, 07:16:12 AM »

Been considering these for a while now. How is the battery life? Do they pick up signals from other parents sometimes? If I am yelling skate faster and some other parent yells the puck is at your feet, I think he may just get confused.

Avcadet

• Squirt
  • LR Justice +7/-7
« Reply #712 on: March 14, 2017, 07:55:24 AM »

Been considering these for a while now. How is the battery life? Do they pick up signals from other parents sometimes? If I am yelling skate faster and some other parent yells the puck is at your feet, I think he may just get confused.
Use an electric shock dog collar instead. Can be worn under a neck guard without anyone noticing. If the kid does something wrong a quick zap would get him heading back in the right direction.

Pistonkev

• AHL
  • LR Justice +157/-30
« Reply #713 on: March 14, 2017, 08:03:13 AM »

Use an electric shock dog collar instead. Can be worn under a neck guard without anyone noticing. If the kid does something wrong a quick zap would get him heading back in the right direction.

Brilliant! It can also serve as a neck guard multi use tool.

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #714 on: March 14, 2017, 12:36:44 PM »

Then you should also know that my son is deaf so I think your attempt at humor is more cruel than funny. Obviously he'd have no use for something like that. You're a hurtful person.

Cmon now we both know that selective hearing is a choice not a handicap!

Crash

• Peewee
  • LR Justice +24/-169
« Reply #715 on: March 14, 2017, 01:11:05 PM »
If a kid is deaf and playing hockey, I am as impressed as hell with that kid and his character and drive. Via con Dios.

As for talking to your kid on the ice, I think anything beyond "Put in your freaking mouthguard" is borderline psychotic.

There was a dad yelling at his kid, the team's goalie, throughout our playoff game last Sunday. The kid gave up 5 on 52 shots and he had no D to speak of. He did pretty damn well and would have done better without the yelling.

I REALLY wanted to say something, I felt really bad for him, but I'm in enough trouble already.

Hockey05

• Midget
  • LR Justice +59/-33
« Reply #716 on: March 14, 2017, 03:43:19 PM »
There are deaf hockey players and there is a camp established by Hall of Fame member Stan Mikita.  If you know of a deaf or hard of hearing player pass along the information.  It takes place every summer in Chicago.  I believe the costs are very affordable:

http://www.usadeafhockey.org/teams/default.asp?u=AHIHA&s=hockey&p=custom&pagename=Summer+Hockey+Camp

skates

« Reply #717 on: March 14, 2017, 05:25:40 PM »
Okay... These kids are 11-12! Every team in this division has lost a game thus, it has been proven that there are days that the "top" teams have off games. Every team has had a game they wish they could erase or done something different. Everyone of you have made mistakes in your own lives and I sure hope the people who have observed your mistakes don't treat you like some of you have treated these kids. They all work really hard day in and day out. For anyone to judge a team because they lost, shouldn't be allowing their kid to play as your kids have all lost! Instead of bashing teams because they have done well and lost a few games, why don't you give credit where credit is deserved, they all deserve it! Hockey is a sacrafice to many kids who pass on bday parties and sleepovers to play the sport. They all put hours upon hours of practice to be where they are. Good luck to the remaining teams!

Well said!!

Again good luck to all teams!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:20:39 AM by skates »

Wildwinger

• Mite
  • LR Justice +8/-1
« Reply #718 on: March 14, 2017, 09:28:43 PM »
Skates, I thought you were done with this . You must of ran out of ding dongs cause your hands are free to type another post. Simple on a surprising 8-2? I'm sure a few people were wondering the same thing. If it offended you oh f#$@ well. If it's not your team why are you crying about it? Oh yeah you ran out of ding dongs..... some wallmarts are open 24 hours go grab another box and stop by the sporting goods section and get a pair while you're add it..... you whine like you're missing some.....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:46:06 PM by Wildwinger »

lcadad

• AHL
  • LR Justice +151/-121
« Reply #719 on: March 18, 2017, 10:18:47 PM »
There are deaf hockey players and there is a camp established by Hall of Fame member Stan Mikita.  If you know of a deaf or hard of hearing player pass along the information.  It takes place every summer in Chicago.  I believe the costs are very affordable:

http://www.usadeafhockey.org/teams/default.asp?u=AHIHA&s=hockey&p=custom&pagename=Summer+Hockey+Camp

So a couple of things -- first off, yes this is a great event.  We Know a family who has a couple of hearing impaired kids and they have attended this and raved about the experience. 

2nd, just to let people in on the joke, Nirradus knows who I am and vice versa, and our sons have played together in the past and are friends.   His kid hears fine.  :o